Infiltration Paranoia

AnonPoster

Re: Infiltration Paranoia

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:46 pm
AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:58 pm 'but look at cobra, it's pretty obvious he's through going some financial trouble

how? what makes it obvious?
π” π”¬π”Ÿπ”―π”ž'𝔰 π”­π”©π”’π”ž 𝔣𝔬𝔯 π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔢
so? hosting costs, people can donate if they want to, they can not donate if the dont want to, your point?
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:06 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:46 pm
AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:58 pm 'but look at cobra, it's pretty obvious he's through going some financial trouble

how? what makes it obvious?
π” π”¬π”Ÿπ”―π”ž'𝔰 π”­π”©π”’π”ž 𝔣𝔬𝔯 π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔢
so? hosting costs, people can donate if they want to, they can not donate if the dont want to, your point?
So what?
whether host costs money or not is not really the point nor the fact that people can donate if they want or not.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 am
So what?
whether host costs money or not is not really the point nor the fact that people can donate if they want or not.
Hey bird of freedom (different anon here) who were you on ancient forums just wondering
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:56 am
So what?
Hey bird of freedom (different anon here) who were you on ancient forums just wondering
What makes you think i was on ancient-forums?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:57 am

So what?
I don’t see why someone who wasn’t there at one point would be speaking out against them here. No history or skin in the game.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:59 am

I don’t see why someone who wasn’t there at one point would be speaking out against them here. No history or skin in the game.
What's your history and skin?
You're here after all, what's your history here? and do you have any in ancient-forum?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:01 am

You're here after all, what's your history here? and do you have any in ancient-forum?
Yes I was a part of them since early 2020 made quite a few posts there but they don’t know I left
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:03 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:01 am
Yes I was a part of them since early 2020 made quite a few posts there but they don’t know I left
I see, that's not much skin, speaking of skin there was person asking me for some,
I give them some around aug, 8th~ they haven't even opened the pm yet.
That wouldn't happened to be you would it? If it is, i have some stuff you tell you.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:07 am
I see, that's not much skin, speaking of skin there was person asking me for some,
That wouldn't happened to be you would it? If it is, i have some stuff you tell you.
It’s not me, but you can still tell me some stuff!
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:09 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:07 am
It’s not me, but you can still tell me some stuff!
Well you did ask for identity, the point i tried to tell you is that i don't need an account on their site to view their material.
And of course i can tell you stuff, assuming i know who you are, do you have a known alias anywhere?