Obligations and Justice.

BirdofFreedom

Re: Obligations and Justice.

Post by BirdofFreedom »

To add some more points to what i said at the start of my OP.

In life relationships go both ways and so does love, if it's just 1 person giving and the other taking then it can be toxic/parasitical.
A healthy relationship is symbiotic.

Lets say for example 1 person is with Satan, and that person has a problem with a neighbor/colleague and they become enemies.
The next day you find out that enemy is now with Satan, wouldn't that hurt? that's betrayal.
It'd hurt emotionally and one's emotional wellbeing is just as important as their physical wellbeing.

The point I'm trying to make is that you can't please everyone, and everyone's picking a side.
And like in 1 of my previous threads 'π”˜π”«π”¦π”±π”Ά/β„‘π”°π”¬π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«', it can very hard for a person who's alone to stand against an enemy that's unified.

It's important to remember the past, because the past is what shaped the present.
Think about what enemy religions like xianity and islam did, how many nations they invaded and destroyed.
How many pagans were murdered, tormented, burnt, butchered and driven out of their nation?
How many gentile families grew rich from betraying their own kin? how many have risen to power from exploiting their kin?

And like in the quotes I quoted in my OP, it said that gods like Azazel don't advocate for turning the other cheek(forgiving).
So why would Satan want to be with those people?

I remember i said before "And since astral communication is not really understood by most people"
Well, who said that was the only way to communicate?
Or the only way the gods communicate?

If one seeks answers they're going to find it eventually, especially if someone is willing to answer them.

Like i said in healthy relationships love goes both ways, but it's also just as important to have communication between each other.
What's the point of being with someone if you're just gonna remain like a stranger to them?
It seems natural to be fearful of the unknown but apprehension can be detrimental to one and their relationships.

They say Satan stands for truth, right? so why should anyone who wants to be with Satan hide from it.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

If someone commit an injustice against you and this person is with Satan shouldn't Satan Punish this person because if he does not he is perpetuating the injustice and is guilty by association? If you get a relationship with the Gods not minding they go there and have a relationship with the people that harmed you you are ignoring the Truth

I even do it with friends, when I see them getting along with one person who harmed me in any way I consider them just as guilty and I cut the relationship. Even to normies it is common sense when you want to be accepted in a group you befried one individual of the group and then all the rest will accept you because they are affraid of being excluded. This is Truth.

There is no need to love, at least don't harm other people and don't commit injustice. Would this be asking too much?
Last edited by AnonPoster on Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:59 pm How many gentile families grew rich from betraying their own kin? how many have risen to power from exploiting their kin?
If you get rich by going against Satan you end up wishing you could buy not being his enemy. Gentiles don't take advantage from going against Satan. if you go against this power you don't exploit anything, you just ruin yourself. Many times in unseen manners, often in blatant obvious ways.

Truth is if you do not have success in this world in which you are supposed to have the spiritual dominance in your favor, and you end up exploited. then it is because you don't have Satan's ways in you nor you have the gentile's gods mentalitty in you. Because when you do you surf in that huge wave and there is no limit to the amount of blessings coming at you
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:22 pm If someone commit an injustice against you and this person is with Satan shouldn't Satan Punish this person because if he does not he is perpetuating the injustice and is guilty by association? If you get a relationship with the Gods not minding they go there and have a relationship with the people that harmed you you are ignoring the Truth

I even do it with friends, when I see them getting along with one person who harmed me in any way I consider them just as guilty and I cut the relationship. Even to normies it is common sense when you want to be accepted in a group you befried one individual of the group and then all the rest will accept you because they are affraid of being excluded. This is Truth.

There is no need to love, at least don't harm other people and don't commit injustice. Would this be asking too much?
Well who can say for sure, if you're interested in my observations, if a Satanist harms another Satanist the offender is punished depending on the severity.
if a Satanist harms an outsider, well why should Satan care?

From what i've observed Satan looks out for his own people.

When it comes to punishment well sometimes it can be swift, sometime it can take some time.
This is why communication is important, if you're looking for what to do in a situation that you're not sure of or unsure of why someone who wronged you is not being punished why not just ask Satan or any of the gods you're close to for guidance?
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:10 pm
AnonPoster wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:22 pm If someone commit an injustice against you and this person is with Satan shouldn't Satan Punish this person because if he does not he is perpetuating the injustice and is guilty by association? If you get a relationship with the Gods not minding they go there and have a relationship with the people that harmed you you are ignoring the Truth

Well who can say for sure, if you're interested in my observations, if a Satanist harms another Satanist the offender is punished depending on the severity.
if a Satanist harms an outsider, well why should Satan care?

From what i've observed Satan looks out for his own people.

When it comes to punishment well sometimes it can be swift, sometime it can take some time.
This is why communication is important, if you're looking for what to do in a situation that you're not sure of or unsure of why someone who wronged you is not being punished why not just ask Satan or any of the gods you're close to for guidance?
I'll admit. I been thinking too much. I'd rather be streaking down the road and promoting freedom
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:28 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:59 pm How many gentile families grew rich from betraying their own kin? how many have risen to power from exploiting their kin?
If you get rich by going against Satan you end up wishing you could buy not being his enemy. Gentiles don't take advantage from going against Satan. if you go against this power you don't exploit anything, you just ruin yourself. Many times in unseen manners, often in blatant obvious ways.

Truth is if you do not have success in this world in which you are supposed to have the spiritual dominance in your favor, and you end up exploited. then it is because you don't have Satan's ways in you nor you have the gentile's gods mentalitty in you. Because when you do you surf in that huge wave and there is no limit to the amount of blessings coming at you
This isn't relevant to the context of what you quoted of me.

"It's important to remember the past, because the past is what shaped the present.
Think about what enemy religions like xianity and islam did, how many nations they invaded and destroyed.
How many pagans were murdered, tormented, burnt, butchered and driven out of their nation?
How many gentile families grew rich from betraying their own kin? how many have risen to power from exploiting their kin?

And like in the quotes I quoted in my OP, it said that gods like Azazel don't advocate for turning the other cheek(forgiving).
So why would Satan want to be with those people?"

It's about if Satan are with those people or not, those people who went against Satan's people why should Satan be with them?

When i said "How many gentile families grew rich from betraying their own kin? how many have risen to power from exploiting their kin?" i meant those people who sold out to the enemy.
for example - people who converted to xianity and persecuted their pagan brothers and sisters for money and power.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:08 pm
AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:45 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:46 am ...
What do you mean by Satan to choose you? You are his kid, by default he will give chances to anyone who truly wants to follow him! You choose Satan! This is your decision. This is YOUR FREE WILL.

Do you know how many people wants what we would call immortality? So fucking little, you would be surpised. Not everybody wants the same or things we might consider UNIVERSALLY ASPIRING
I'm saying that it goes both ways, just because someone wants to follow Satan doesn't mean he's obligated to accept them.
You talk about free will, well what about Satan's free will? why should Satan be with someone he doesn't want to be with?

You think that just because we're his 'kids' that means he's obligated to accept us and fight for us? that's wishful thinking what makes you think Satan is a simp?
How can you speak for Satan?
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: ↑Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:16 am
AnonPoster wrote: ↑Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:45 pm

What do you mean by Satan to choose you? You are his kid, by default he will give chances to anyone who truly wants to follow him! You choose Satan! This is your decision. This is YOUR FREE WILL.

Do you know how many people wants what we would call immortality? So fucking little, you would be surpised. Not everybody wants the same or things we might consider UNIVERSALLY ASPIRING
I'm saying that it goes both ways, just because someone wants to follow Satan doesn't mean he's obligated to accept them.
You talk about free will, well what about Satan's free will? why should Satan be with someone he doesn't want to be with?

You think that just because we're his 'kids' that means he's obligated to accept us and fight for us? that's wishful thinking what makes you think Satan is a simp?
Hmm? where exactly am I speaking for Satan?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 am
AnonPoster wrote: ↑Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:16 am

Hmm? where exactly am I speaking for Satan?
ok thanks for answering
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I already asked why and the demon talked showing he cared about everything but about what happenned to me. ''Solidarity'' and other things...I don't want him to start talking again, deeds speak louder than words