Naked Dork Music

shitposterInquisitor

Re: Naked Dork Music

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Neo wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:02 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:50 pm
bullshitting about jos
Cobra and his followers hate this place because here their lies are exposed and they can't do nothing about it

The only ones who come here to "defend" certain users on JoS, is the JoS member themselves, giving themselves praise

But on T4S all members except Owen are former and actual JoS members and we know all your tactis, we can see through your BS
how do you know they hate this place? this place is a reaction to JoS so this place is the hating place

what lies? do tell

how can you prove that "The only ones who come here to "defend" certain users on JoS, is the JoS member themselves, giving themselves praise"?

what of my tactics? what of my bs?
AnonPoster

Re: Naked Dork Music

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:27 am
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:51 pm Check this out
Summary
This sorry ass naked dork wants to praise himself and he doesn't know how to do it. LMFAO

Context
Yesterday allegedly a new member joined JOS with the nick name Satan truth 666 after a few mins he makes this thread
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 0d08bab529

Coincidentally a few later mins naked retard pops in with an long boring answer praising himself. Lel

For real is anyone that stupid to buy this BS ??!!!

I mean a new member in his first min after he join JOS makes a thread and his first post is asking about questions about some no name dork music !!! and the said naked retard quickly comes with that BS praising himself :lol:

Creating fake accounts just to praise themselves !!! seriously Can JOS go lower then this ??!!!
Maybe you're right maybe not who cares what a teen is posting on jos forums. What's wrong with his music anyway?
Even if you 're right, this is just a waste of time.
Maybe!!! there is no maybe look again! and the thing is this Naked loser is bragging for years about how advanced he is, someone advanced needs to make fake accounts to praise himself ?!

This is JOS, a bunch of normies pretenting to be advanced satanists.