Cobra Tate

Psychotron

Re: Cobra Tate

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:28 pm
Holy Wars wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:58 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:33 pm
Frauduliciolus. How can you say they all are frauds? Where is your proof?
The proof is in the PUDDING

What has ol argeco ever accomplished except being a massive bongoloid? They don’t do shit
I have absolutely no idea if he goes around like that, and I have absolutely no idea what he does do or what he has accomplished. I don't follow him around recording his every move. As for the rest - show me your recordings of them.
Eat lead you midwit I don’t have to do anything.

You say Mexican weed kike is so great so the burden of proof is on YOU to show it.

In his 6 thousand posts I can’t think of anything actually good. Just copying links and writing irrelevant shit or starting fights.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Holy Wars wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:50 pm

What has ol argeco ever accomplished except being a massive bongoloid? They don’t do shit
I have absolutely no idea if he goes around like that, and I have absolutely no idea what he does do or what he has accomplished. I don't follow him around recording his every move. As for the rest - show me your recordings of them.

You say Mexican weed kike is so great so the burden of proof is on YOU to show it.

In his 6 thousand posts I can’t think of anything actually good. Just copying links and writing irrelevant shit or starting fights.
What the hell.....

Hello holy wars. Are you new here?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:52 pm

What the hell.....

What’s it matter to you seeka?
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Holy Wars wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:14 am

What the hell.....

Nothing really. But I'm always curious when someone new comes here as to what brings you here?

I'm always curious of a background because if you are serious about "spirituality" It makes sense on where I can build a proper conversation based on where you are at spiritually.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Andrew Tate is Jewish. From the information I've gathered about this guy. I mean wtf. I heard in his video he has respect for Islam and believe it was revolting for women to have more than one partner. Oh he is also a Christian,bhe said it in a video from himself.

Cobra has stoopd really low and dirtied himself spiritually.
Last edited by Ipsissimus83 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:35 am Andrew Tate is Jewish. From the information I've gathered about this guy. I mean wtf.

Cobra has stopped really low and dirtied himself spiritually.
That's a whole different story, bitch and thats more like it. But claiming cobra is souless was rude.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

What the hell.....

Don't share any private convos with this delusional bitch. extremely dangerous
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Holy Wars I'm sure is capable of thinking for themself.

I

shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Get sliced-up down a dark alleyway by your mum, you non-whit! You have to do things. You make claims, you have to prove them; otherwise, you're a retard and are just an attention whore. Lol. :clap:
I never once said anyone was great. Don't try and be a dick; you are one enough already.
He is that important to you? PMSFL, lol. You need to get a hobby - or a fuckfriend.
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:37 am
Holy Wars wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:14 am

What the hell.....

Nothing really. But I'm always curious when someone new comes here as to what brings you here?

I'm always curious of a background because if you are serious about "spirituality" It makes sense on where I can build a proper conversation based on where you are at spiritually.
BULLSHIT!

You never said anything like that to me when I came here.