Cobra Tate

shitposterInquisitor

Re: Cobra Tate

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:18 am
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:35 am Andrew Tate is Jewish. From the information I've gathered about this guy. I mean wtf.

Cobra has stopped really low and dirtied himself spiritually.
That's a whole different story, bitch and thats more like it. But claiming cobra is souless was rude.
Not to mention retarded and impossible.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:58 pm
BULLSHIT!

You never said anything like that to me when I came here.
Because you are a turd that was shat out of blahbrah’s ass.
Why should we be nice to you? :dance:
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Cobra soul is filithy. End of story.

Yesss I'm a bastard, I'm a rude asshole. Lol. Still comical. Don't worry Satan loves you too
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:53 pm Cobra soul is filithy. End of story.

Yesss I'm a bastard, I'm a rude asshole. Lol. Still comical. Don't worry Satan loves you too
Look in the mirror piggy while saying that..it's your own reflection
Your hate for Cobra has no basis other than the fact that you can't manipulate him in calling you a man, not even in respects for your own delusions. So stick your mental problems right into your ass. You are behaving like a subhuman for the time I've been watching you around and nothing else
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:53 pm Cobra soul is filithy. End of story.

You are just a traitor to Cobra and mentally sick. Seek medication

JOS IS NOT AGAINST TRANS. BUT YOU ARE SLIME. NOT JOS OR COBRA FAULT.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:24 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:58 pm
BULLSHIT!

You never said anything like that to me when I came here.
Because you are a turd that was shat out of blahbrah’s ass.
Why should we be nice to you? :dance:
Wow. Can Ipsissimus83 not reply to me for himself?

Also - you know who I am, lol. You know why I am here, lol. You are not stupid at all! :dance: Also also - no-one was shat out of anyone's ass, mule, donkey, pony, horse or anything of the sort, dope.

Prove it.

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:20 pm

Look in the mirror piggy while saying that..it's your own reflection
Your hate for Cobra has no basis other than the fact that you can't manipulate him in calling you a man, not even in respects for your own delusions. So stick your mental problems right into your ass. You are behaving like a subhuman for the time I've been watching you around and nothing else
When will you register again on here but with the username "Stalker"?
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:58 pm Also - you know who I am, lol. You know why I am here, lol. You are not stupid at all! :dance: Also also - no-one was shat out of anyone's ass, mule, donkey, pony, horse or anything of the sort, dope.
Ok Du

I’ll speak in your language

HEE HAW HEE HAW HEE HAW

Did you understand that? Donkey!
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:11 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:58 pm Also - you know who I am, lol. You know why I am here, lol. You are not stupid at all! :dance: Also also - no-one was shat out of anyone's ass, mule, donkey, pony, horse or anything of the sort, dope.
Ok Du

I’ll speak in your language

HEE HAW HEE HAW HEE HAW

Did you understand that? Donkey!
Your mum's a donkey, but thanks for answering.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

JOSER wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:57 pm

Lol. Ok what do you want me to do about it?

Do you have proof I'm a traitor? From what I've seen in those forums is pretty crazy and is just proving the fact I was RIGHT TO LEAVE JOS CULT. I think for myself and I obey no clergy in JoS, or anyone for that matter. I honestly don't give a rats ass. Cobra is doing the job of exposing himself for himself spreading teachings that are inconsistent with enlightenment. I've got enough facts of the truth.

Anyway. I've had enough of arguing with delusional fucktards.
Last edited by Ipsissimus83 on Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
shitposterInquisitor

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:30 am
JOSER wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:57 pm

Lol. Ok what do you want me to do about it?

Do you have proof I'm a traitor? From what I've seen in those forums is pretty crazy and is just proving the fact I was RIGHT TO LEAVE JOS CULT. I think for myself and I obey no clergy in JoS,. I honestly don't give a rats ass. Cobra is doing the job of exposing himself for himself spreading teachings that are inconsistent to enlightenment. I've got enough facts of the truth.

Anyway. I've had enough of arguing with delusional fucktards.
how are the meditations going? I have not opened my third eye yet.