Blahbrah announces a new demon ritual to save face!

JOSER

Re: Blahbrah announces a new demon to ritual to save face!

Post by JOSER »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:18 am
JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:12 am HE WAS LATE BANNING HIM HE HAS BEEN PESTERING ME AND MANY FOR MONTHS!

JUSTICE SERVED![/u][/b]
Really Siatris I was pestering you? I don’t ever recall quoting you or anything like that.

But you have gotten real quiet on ancient forums ever since being exposed as cobra!
THINK BETTER. YOU HAVE PESTERED ME, TRUE.
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:17 am
JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:10 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:50 am

Do you find it ethical to turn your back to your group so easily? It means you were never a true and real member just to begin with. You are behaving worse than a traitor you 've been staying there and said nothing for so long. Now you burst all of a sudden due to a ban
I think cobra should ban members from time to time JUST AS A FUCKIN TEST to see what happens...

HE IS A LOW UNETHICAL TRAITOR THAT WANTS TO ATTACK FOR A LITTLE FAME IN THIS DERANGED PLACE!

THEY HAVE BEEN PURGED FROM JOS!

JUSTICE FOR ATTACKING ME MONTHS AGO, RETARD!

Stop making things about you, loser:

'JUSTICE FOR ATTACKING ME MONTHS AGO, RETARD'

Are you so.delusional to live with the impression that this happens to him because of you? How pathetic. You are not a good 'bother' either, guess what.

Keep your little fights for private chats, we don't give a fuck
NOT BECAUSE OF ME BUT I DISCOVERED THEY WERE ROTTEN!
AnonPoster

Re: Blahbrah announces a new demon ritual to save face!

Post by AnonPoster »

Wait a minute is JOSER indeed Cobra? If so, my apologies commander, for calling you a loser above..

May I suggest, from now on, personal disputes to be moved to private for keeping the forums free from drama? One to one communication also facilitates a better understanding and could reduce this chaos.
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:26 am The level of disrespect you have for each other is unbelievable I am talking about Jos Family now. My advice for outlaw, send cobra an email, send your apologizes and get fucking over this. Everybody has shortcomings but we need to focus on the bigger picture
How come it’s always the victim that has to apologize? I just asked questions and was hung on the cross and called kikeson among other things. Maybe HC should stop being so abusive to his members.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:26 am The level of disrespect you have for each other is unbelievable I am talking about Jos Family now. My advice for outlaw, send cobra an email, send your apologizes and get fucking over this. Everybody has shortcomings but we need to focus on the bigger picture
How come it’s always the victim that has to apologize? I just asked questions and was hung on the cross and called kikeson among other things. Maybe HC should stop being so abusive to his members.
You need to forgive him also as sometimes he is stupid maybe due to a hundred tasks at hand but I can tell you as much - he is just impulsive and when angry, next moment he can't control whatever reaction. Yes despite the fact that he wants all to 'stop being emotional', he is the most emotional one. Lol

I promise to you it's been only a bad day and bad timing between you two. You are good people, doing a great job, don't give Zola and others alike any satisfaction!
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

YOU ATTACK PEOPLE FOR MONTHS CALLING THEM JEWS FALSELY.

MAYBE IF YOU WERE MAN ENOUGH TO APOLOGIZE COBRA WOULD ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY.

TO ME YOU ARE A WORTHLESS TRAITOR THOUGH. THE SCENE YOU DID HERE IS NOT OF A REAL JOY OF SATAN MEMBER.
JOSER

Post by JOSER »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am Wait a minute is JOSER indeed Cobra? If so, my apologies commander, for calling you a loser above..

May I suggest, from now on, personal disputes to be moved to private for keeping the forums free from drama? One to one communication also facilitates a better understanding and could reduce this chaos.
I AM NOT.

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT AT THIS BOARD? EVERYONE IS COBRA OR SEEKER?

THIS IS A TRULY DERANGED PLACE.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:49 am ...
Yet, he included a Valefor's sigil in this ritual, so you can drop your silly argument that you previously used to discredit them.

I know you don't understand "group relations" well, but it is in your best interest to get close to the Gods, or others who genuinely wish to help you. Since you only understand logical arguments, rather than emotional ones, just focus on the idea that a unified group of people are stronger than those who are separate.

The above is one purpose of love, and similar empathic feelings are why I even bother typing to you, despite your attempts at hanging yourself with antisocial tendencies.

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 am ...
Look how easy it is, Mageson. Nicely ask Cobra for an explanation about the runes, rather than implying negative things, and Cobra will give a detailed answer: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 15#p384015

You pretend as if you act in good faith, yet you continue the most destructive way possible to prove your point. Why? Now you plea ignorance when others "assume" hostility on your part.

Over and over, people have shown you how to act correctly and constructively, yet you choose destruction. Then, you claim it is Cobra who is the destructive one. Let's not pretend that Outlaw Torn was not hundreds of posts, each insulting others.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Good point! You know I see a few individuals in these forums of T4S really smart and see right through bullshit.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:54 am YOU ATTACK PEOPLE FOR MONTHS CALLING THEM JEWS FALSELY.

And you don’t do that?? It’s your entire identity. Just screaming on this forum calling everyone a kike. Sad!