Hooded blahbrah exposed again on rituals and the runes!

Howlite

Re: Hooded blahbrah exposed again on rituals and the runes!

Post by Howlite »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:51 am
Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:40 am This goes both ways too. The JoS cannot shut up about this forum which is what leads to so many people coming as of recent. There’s 5 guests right now. That’s yuuuge!
This is coming from the person who was just bragging about having multiple accounts for trolling on JoS. He accuses Cobra of being a NEET, yet he thinks his position is somehow different!

"You don't understand, Mom, I just need to make one more account on JoS!"

"Just one more successful trolling, then [anything positive] will finally happen!"

Any day now... We are all waiting lol
You are clearly Hooded blahbrah 😂
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

I swear. This forum attracts immature people from JoS ann throw tantrums not being able to get any attention.

You know what NO ONE FROM THIS FORUM GOES OVER THERE BUT THEY ALL COME OVER HERE. This is refutable proof that it's a cult and that we are a lot more mature than those in JoS when it comes to handling matters.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:38 pm I swear. This forum attracts immature people from JoS ann throw tantrums not being able to get any attention.

You know what NO ONE FROM THIS FORUM GOES OVER THERE BUT THEY ALL COME OVER HERE. This is refutable proof that it's a cult and that we are a lot more mature than those in JoS when it comes to handling matters.
That’s the ironic thing.

They come here to defend blahbra and write complete garbage and it wouldn’t even be allowed on ancient forums and they know. it, but they will trash THIS forum even though it allows them to say all this without getting threatened and banned!
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:38 pm I swear. This forum attracts immature people from JoS ann throw tantrums not being able to get any attention.

The claim that immature people from here don't go to JoS means that JoS is a cult? Lol. Good logic.