HP Cobra is the BEST SATANIST

shitposterInquisitor

Re: HP Cobra is the BEST SATANIST

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:34 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:06 am
JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:02 am

CALL THIS AS YOU WANT ITS WHAT THE REALITY IS
Oh sweetheart You lost any sense of 'reality' but don't worry, I know you are a good person deep inside with just 'some' borderline personality and some innocent double standards but for the time being, we have to work with 'What we have'. - If you want to call that a demigod, go ahead.

COBRA IS AN EXCELLENT YOUNG MAN AND YES A DEMIGOD COMPARED TO MOST PEOPLE.

YOU CANNOT PROVE OTHERWISE.

YOUR LIES MAKE ME LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE

ALL YOU HAVE IS LIES, HATE, SLANDER.
Thinking that he has so much work to do for the ministry and forum and people, it would take up way too much of his time for him to be a demigod. I'm not attacking him, I'm just trying to be logical. All the huge amount of work doing posts, research, videos, memes (if so), moderating, etc., leaves very little time for sleep.
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:58 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 am

You are a funny dude. I agree Cobra could be an exceptional individual in his own right but let's keep it real and let's keep it humble..al right?
At the moment as humanity We are just some ants trying to touch the sky. Let's keep it REAL for the posterity

If something or somebody proves itself remarkable will stand by itself in time anyway

YOU ARE MISTAKEN. COBRA DID A RITUAL TO SAVE MY SON AND WITHIN 2 WEEKS HE WAS SAVED FROM A MAJOR ILLNESS!

YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM! YOU ARE SLANDERERS!

YOU ARE ALL AT SIN FOR ATTACKING HIM. SATAN WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. YOU ARE FOOLS!
So now you think you speak for Satan? Riiiiiiight. Whatever turns you on.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:02 am
JOSER wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:58 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:39 am

You are a funny dude. I agree Cobra could be an exceptional individual in his own right but let's keep it real and let's keep it humble..al right?
At the moment as humanity We are just some ants trying to touch the sky. Let's keep it REAL for the posterity

If something or somebody proves itself remarkable will stand by itself in time anyway

YOU ARE MISTAKEN. COBRA DID A RITUAL TO SAVE MY SON AND WITHIN 2 WEEKS HE WAS SAVED FROM A MAJOR ILLNESS!

YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM! YOU ARE SLANDERERS!

YOU ARE ALL AT SIN FOR ATTACKING HIM. SATAN WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. YOU ARE FOOLS!
So now you think you speak for Satan? Riiiiiiight. Whatever turns you on.
Lol. It wasn't Satan it was science, medicine and doctors.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:32 pm Lol. It wasn't Satan it was science, medicine and doctors.
Yeah.

Just like how meteor/fluxenella stellaris thinks his boy pussy having an artificial womb is a “miracle” no dear it’s medical science.

I wonder how exactly his son was saved, HC preformed a ritual? What ritual was this? I didn’t know JoS had a saving son ritual on their website.

Why is it that we’re asked for proof of the most basic and obvious claims but these people aren’t when they say outlandish shit like this?

But then again if you asked JOSER/SIATRIS for proof of anything he would probably hold up a crack pipe in response…
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Psychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:57 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:32 pm Lol. It wasn't Satan it was science, medicine and doctors.
Yeah.

Just like how meteor/fluxenella stellaris thinks his boy pussy having an artificial womb is a “miracle” no dear it’s medical science.

I wonder how exactly his son was saved, HC preformed a ritual? What ritual was this? I didn’t know JoS had a saving son ritual on their website.

Why is it that we’re asked for proof of the most basic and obvious claims but these people aren’t when they say outlandish shit like this?

But then again if you asked JOSER/SIATRIS for proof of anything he would probably hold up a crack pipe in response…
You know you are right. Yeah a crack pipe lol

I try not to point fingers and accuse anyone of anything but when getting badgered yet I still do my best to respond in a respectful way with a compassionate soul.

However sometimes, it is justified. The internet is a gateway for people with mental illnesses to feed into the voids they have in their life.

I have forgiven what those in JoS did to me aka let go. I don't really hold grudges or dwell on the past. In all seriousness despite the stuff that Cobra been posting (which I hate to say it,...FILTHY) I hope one day he will wake up as well as anyone else there will. They will focus on something productive and meaningful than bring their toxicity to these forums

The only reason I respond to anything because for fuck's sake, to enlightened others in hopes it may inspire sight to see what's really going on with the bullshit.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:01 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:06 am
Oh sweetheart You lost any sense of 'reality' but don't worry, I know you are a good person deep inside with just 'some' borderline personality and some innocent double standards but for the time being, we have to work with 'What we have'. - If you want to call that a demigod, go ahead.

Thinking that he has so much work to do for the ministry and forum and people, it would take up way too much of his time for him to be a demigod. I'm not attacking him, I'm just trying to be logical. All the huge amount of work doing posts, research, videos, memes (if so), moderating, etc., leaves very little time for sleep.

What makes you think Cobra is a 'young man'? looool

He did rituals to save someone's daughter? I read this above.
Siatris also said cobra saved lives of his relatives...what a coincidence
He is such a saviour.

Did I mentioned you all that DON DANKO also saved my life and no bullshit when I almost died? He mafe sure to check on me for days in a row....
And i still criticised his disloyalty to Satan and the Gods just the same.

Those leaders are not bad people but are STUPID

This COBRA 'leader' is a Fucking nightmare on so many levels, but we have to work with WHATEVER is available for the moment.

I don't want to slaughter or defame anybody as there are good and bad traits in EVERYBODY... but the good doesn't delete the bad....
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

JOSER wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:56 pm You all slander all day sad jews.

What you say is mistakes by him, is smart moves. His enemies run.

He always wins.

He is the best Satanist of the world only Maxine could compare
JOS WILL BECOME THE GLOBAL RELIGION.

He is a demigod. Plays you for drama...

Destined for GREATNESS... JOIN COBRA AND JOS OR FALL FOREVER

HAIL SATAN

HAIL JOS

HAIL COBRA THE LEADER!
oy vey
look what the cat dragged in
cobra its back with a brand new acc.
wtf are you doing here cobra ???
again with slander and lies
thats all you can ??
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Cobra does healing magic on those who request help. He is a healer. None of this is public.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Keep trying to copy or to attack the mighty JOS. You losers.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Puhleeeze. LOL
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition