proselytizing of your views

Ipsissimus83

proselytizing of your views

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

I think it may be time to officially leave Satanism or any religion whatsoever. I'm learning something.

I realize most people are posting are self serving, including myself and I desire to change this. Satanism seems to attract the most egotistical people and often delusions of self aggrandizement. Unfortunately also constantly reacting to posts on JoS and making posts to "expose" them is also self serving because you are reacting from a place that they have power over you for you to even react and feeds a cycle of negativity, it's one thing to warn somebody but to constantly talk about it is self defeating. By the same token you are proselytizing to your views of JoS or any group really. One should be able to explore whatever they want. This is a free speech forum after all.

Warning someone and sharing differing opinions is one thing. But to make posts about an individual or groups and expecting everyone to jump on the bandwagon just because you been hurt. This is just as bad as what JOSERS do. CONSISTENTLY AND CONSTANTLY to write about or expose them or anyone is going nowhere. I hope you re-evaluate why you are writing these posts and what goal are you trying to achieve? Is it for yourself or for others? If it's for yourself I encourage you to write a journal for your personal thoughts, opinions, without addressing us to read it in an attack to get us to agree with you. Not everyone is going to have the same agreements.

Please respect others free thought, free will and free speech.

Those that do come here to abuse those things, you have the freedom to ignore them and not let them lure you into a cycle of negativity. Truth is there is an enemy that wants you to be distracted and not progress.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
KorvusTheRaven

Re: proselytizing of your views

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Good post. I would rather be non-religious than associate myself with self-serving psychopaths and sycophants no matter what the website is.

The best kind of belief to have is one shaped by experience. Heed the lessons of history, but always come to your own conclusions, and use logic to your advantage.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:13 pm I think it may be time to officially leave Satanism or any religion whatsoever. I'm learning something.

I realize most people are posting are self serving, including myself and I desire to change this. Satanism seems to attract the most egotistical people and often delusions of self aggrandizement. .
KorvusTheRaven wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:47 pm Good post. I would rather be non-religious than associate myself with self-serving psychopaths and sycophants no matter what the website is..
i totally disagree how hoodedcobra runs Jos
not all Satanist are like that
thats why ppl. are leaving Jos
but Satanists will never leave Satan

you 2 cant leave Satanism
because you 2 never were Satanists in the first place
you are either some sort of fucked up delusionals
or kikes
either way
go fuck yourself
you fucking idiots
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:13 pm I think it may be time to officially leave Satanism or any religion whatsoever. I'm learning something.

I realize most people are posting are self serving, including myself and I desire to change this. Satanism seems to attract the most egotistical people and often delusions of self aggrandizement. Unfortunately also constantly reacting to posts on JoS and making posts to "expose" them is also self serving because you are reacting from a place that they have power over you for you to even react and feeds a cycle of negativity, it's one thing to warn somebody but to constantly talk about it is self defeating. By the same token you are proselytizing to your views of JoS or any group really. One should be able to explore whatever they want. This is a free speech forum after all.

Warning someone and sharing differing opinions is one thing. But to make posts about an individual or groups and expecting everyone to jump on the bandwagon just because you been hurt. This is just as bad as what JOSERS do. CONSISTENTLY AND CONSTANTLY to write about or expose them or anyone is going nowhere. I hope you re-evaluate why you are writing these posts and what goal are you trying to achieve? Is it for yourself or for others? If it's for yourself I encourage you to write a journal for your personal thoughts, opinions, without addressing us to read it in an attack to get us to agree with you. Not everyone is going to have the same agreements.

Those that do come here to abuse those things, you have the freedom to ignore them and not let them lure you into a cycle of negativity. Truth is there is an enemy that wants you to be distracted and not progress.

yes tranny fag please leave JOS you are so selfish u declared yourself another gender against all biology and science.

u are correct you are an egoistic fuck and JOS or SATANISM is about SCIENCE and REALITY not for you
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:53 pm

yes tranny fag please leave JOS you are so selfish u declared yourself another gender against all biology and science.

u are correct you are an egoistic fuck and JOS or SATANISM is about SCIENCE and REALITY not for you
Oh gawd. Your English is so bad and your delusions is based on what you already believe in. Just beliefs, not facts. You obviously don't know much about science. A third sex literally does exist, we just don't fall within your narrow minded view and even if science is on the path ,there's a lot we don't know.

So thank you for commenting my thread YOU ARE EXACTLY What I MEAN BY PROSELYTIZING YOUR BELIEFS
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

OpenMind wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:17 pm

I realize most people are posting are self serving, including myself and I desire to change this. Satanism seems to attract the most egotistical people and often delusions of self aggrandizement. .
KorvusTheRaven wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:47 pm Good post. I would rather be non-religious than associate myself with self-serving psychopaths and sycophants no matter what the website is..
i totally disagree how hoodedcobra runs Jos
not all Satanist are like that
thats why ppl. are leaving Jos
but Satanists will never leave Satan

you 2 cant leave Satanism
because you 2 never were Satanists in the first place
you are either some sort of fucked up delusionals
or kikes
either way
go fuck yourself
you fucking idiots
No one said about leaving the knowledge or what we learned. I personally no longer call myself a Satanist or ANY RELIGION.... they are simply labels. They are not the "essence" A name is not a name. People especially those on LHP think that erasing ego is bad or that they won't have an individual self. Well the truth is to transform and rise above limitations. It will cause us to stay "locked". I know that can be dangerous to someone mentally unstable. Energy is fluid, always changing.

Why are you even being rude? I've said or done nothing to you personally, I guess you are just looking for a temporary ego boost.

KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:21 am No one said about leaving the knowledge or what we learned. I personally no longer call myself a Satanist or ANY RELIGION.... they are simply labels. They are not the "essence" A name is not a name. People especially those on LHP think that erasing ego is bad or that they won't have an individual self. Well the truth is to transform and rise above limitations. It will cause us to stay "locked". I know that can be dangerous to someone mentally unstable. Energy is fluid, always changing.

Why are you even being rude? I've said or done nothing to you personally, I guess you are just looking for a temporary ego boost.
I say "Believe what the fuck you want, I don't care", but they're acting like a bunch of hypocrites and proving me right once again that they engage in cultlike behavior. You want some Sarin with that poisoned Kool-Aid?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:47 pm Good post. I would rather be non-religious than associate myself with self-serving psychopaths and sycophants no matter what the website is.

The best kind of belief to have is one shaped by experience. Heed the lessons of history, but always come to your own conclusions, and use logic to your advantage.
Yup. I agree with this statement.
The most parasitic "Satanic" information invariably contain a liberal dose of Nazi-baiting particularly JoS. Those who are writing sermons about the enemy have masochistic requirements are exercised as 'lively exchange.' Their mainstay is often the re-write "information" from claims of being divinely. When responding to such transparent tactics, it's our policy to preface rebuttals with two acknowledgements:

" I know you're a masochist and delight in hostile banter,"

B) "Anything I write or say to you will keep you going for another six months." In Satanism we are supposed "question all things" - but it helps to be able to think, first."

Further to know you are warned.

All of the above are subject to bitch-fights, petty jealousies, and rivalries. They are safe havens for small-minded people trying to play head games, preferring the protection of groups rather than really working to apply what Satanism is supposed to be about.

There is a creeping pestilence of divisiveness weaving its way into our ranks that we must ruthlessly halt before it strangles us all. This divisiveness and contentiousness isn't perhaps apparent to the untrained eye. It takes the form of "honest inquiry," "challenging debate," and "stimulating dialogue." It takes Satanic dictum of "question all things," and uses it to justify stirring up useless and counterproductive intellectual turbulence, all for the good of the philosophy that's present in such groups such as JoS and probably others. Anyone who refuses to be drawn into these stimulating debates, or who has a kind or supportive thing to say about my take on Satanism as it currently is. One is, thereby, incapable of objective, independent thought and can be relegated to the role of empty-headed, brainwashed moron.

There aren't many of these instigators of "lively exchange" yet, but one or two have wormed their way into the good graces of the Satanic network, leeching off of our growing above-ground system of individuality, yet snidely refusing to align themselves with Satanism is. Now that Satanism is becoming an alternative, the "lot lice" are sniffing around at ways to sneak in under the tent flap without putting themselves on the line. We must recognize their insidious techniques before they undermine us irreparably.

One popular posture is that of the "intellectual" Satanic alternative. I have wrote that debates is Satanic for thise like in JoS to come here to keep that harassment of T4S members going. In truth it's an elementary debating technique used to create a false dichotomy - claiming your opponent is something he isn't (i.e. fascist, racist, chauvinistic, non-intellectuals, kike, jew), thereby showing yourself to be pure by contrast, and forcing your opponent into a defensive position. If an "alternative" Satanist boldly declares himself to be against animal sacrifices, Satanists who have read The Satanic Bible are forced to debate this non-issue, for an example. Upon examination, the "intellectual" alternative might be draped in perplexing, spiritualistic language but it still advocates the same Satanism you read in what Satanism is about: indulgence, individualism, challenging the status quo, reward based on merit rather than race, and intelligence.

I am deeply offended by irresponsible, obfuscating mental masturbation. It's distasteful and juvenile - like a toddler who's just discovered he has a wee-wee and wants to play with it all the time. It doesn't reflect a finely-honed mind as some might think; on the contrary, it indicates someone who is intellectually insecure - the equivalent of the schoolyard bully who has to pick on other kids to show how tough he is, an intellectual bully who intimidates and goads those who might be a bit insecure themselves. I enjoy the odd game of mental fencing as much as the next Satanist, but this line of "exciting open discussions" are an offensive misapplication of logic and rhetoric which should be recognized for what they are: shit-disturbing. Playing the Socratic gadfly, stinging us all into clarifying these issues before our detractors use them against us, is supposed to create turbulence for our own good. Thanks but no thanks.

Worse than a simple waste of time and brainpower, this kind of insidious undermining creates a ripple-effect of problems we all eventually have to clean up.

Official membership isn't demanded in Satanism, you don't need to be any any organization, just simple acknowledgement of the source and accurate codification of Satanic principles. This in itself is Satanic, placing the responsibility for your own "salvation" and entertainment squarely on your own shoulders where it belongs instead of on a "Priest" who'll talk to God for you or reveal the Great Mysteries - for a price. or a priest taking to god/dess

There will always be jealous, unethical, subversive, self-loathing, counterproductive, life-sucking parasites who will want to scavenge from us. They are shallow, without vision, and probably incapable of commitment or loyalty to anything or anyone. They will continue to use whatever ploys they can to obfuscate, disable and defuse us. Don't be swayed, flattered or ghettoized. The Satanic network is not the real world; our power lies in having an effect in the real world - Satan's true realm. Dare to be a big fish in a bigger pond - you have the power to do so. You're a Satanist, and can proudly declare, "I have taken thy name as a part of myself..."

Certain groups to Satan was formed as a mutual admiration society, not as an encounter group. They are energized by and supportive of each other. Of course there are going to be differences among us. Satan is representative of the reconciliation of apparent irreconcilables. We're driven individualists with our own obsessions and directions. One of our greatest strengths is that we can't be neatly pigeonholed and dismissed. A meeting of mnds, where a highly-evolved black man could stand forth in front of a Baphomet and curse his "brothers" for forcing him down to their level, and a white man could stand beside him and curse his self-hating race who has undermined itself to the brink of extinction by perpetuating the lie of Christianity for 2,000 years. We can choose to concentrate on our differences, worry them and pick at them like scabs until they pus and infect, or we can concentrate on our similarities, our mutual goals, and our relief to be among others of like mind where, as Milton wrote, "Here at least we shall be free... though in Hell."

"what you are inside is dictated by what you are outside," we have become more of a professional cabal than just another occultic circle-jerk. Like the Masons, we pass secret signs or mention certain names that open doors. When one says he's an affiliate of to certain groups to the right people, assumptions are made that he's a product-oriented, no-bullshit kind of person who'll get things done. To protect that status, we cannot allow those who will dilute our growing reputation to ride on our coattails, wheedling their way into others' good graces at our expense.

We are the only cohesive international movement on the horizon today. That's more than the Wiccans can accomplish, or the Republicans, or the Democrats, or the Christians. We are invincible as an organization, as a movement - but not as feuding, factionalized splinter groups. For that kind of cohesion, we need a leader. There have been countless psychological studies focusing on group dynamics. One person always emerges as the leader, otherwise nothing gets done. Someone doesn't set himself up as leader by posturing and preening; leaders are appointed by those in whom they engender loyalty, admiration, trust, and confidence. Only those who are secure in their own egos can unreservedly commit their allegiance to any man they respect.

You should not dependent on the personality of Cobra, JoSers; the philosophy he took from others will be established and still codifies will survive the centuries.”

. In these days of electing our sacrifices and tabloid crucifixions, it's blasphemous to respect a leader and not try to tear him down - almost as heretical as calling forth Lord Satan Himself. That kind of loyalty comes naturally to a true Satanist; it rankles those with a lingering Christian agenda.