How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

Psychotron

Re: How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

Post by Psychotron »

HPOwen wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:43 pm How I am trying to derail your ‘important thread?’
Because

You attacked someone that gave valuable information for no reason other than your ego thinking it was someone else attacking you.
It’s good to be defensive sometimes
Yeah but not on my post

Make your own “Owens grievance thread” so that you can do all of this fighting there.
People keep trying to blame things on me, with no reason.
And that’s exactly what you did to this person for NO REASON. Stop behaving like your attackers.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Can people change their last names?
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:26 pm Her real name is not dietrisch, so how can her son be named Harland Dietrisch? stupid as shit
I know, lol. If what is said - keep yourself safe, don't share personal information because you could be killed for having this knowledge and using and sharing it - is true, then using her real name would be beyond retarded. Oh, and there was only one person in the entire Universe called Anne Frank, as well. :roll: So fucking stupid, as you said.
Agartha666 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:55 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:26 pm Her real name is not dietrisch, so how can her son be named Harland Dietrisch? stupid as shit
Look at the evidence, and obviously, she legally changed her last name to be edgy, like lots of people, duh.. It's all right there, Clifford Herrington, etc. She also may have had her kids change their last name, like what happened to my old friend when his mom changed her name. Her kids would have been young then anyways.

You have this stuck belief she wasn't capable of changing her name, wtf dude, I can't take you seriously for that, now.
Again - keeping herself safe or not, sharing personal information or not...
Psychotron wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:06 pmGood post

But they will still deny it

She’s deader than a hammer folks!
Good post, but not proven to be true. How can someone be deader than a "hammer folks"? What's a "hammer folks"?
HPOwen wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:45 pmWhen he’s the one getting mad about the forum.
How can he - or anyone - get crazy about the forum?
HPOwen wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:40 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:30 am Can people change their last names?
Yes! A moderator/administrator has to do it though.
Bell-end.* The question refers to HPS Maxine Dietrich and the other person in the OP who is supposed to be her changing their names.

*hey, I didn't call you a stupid fucking retard, so chill the fuxx out!
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:04 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:16 am Bell-end.* The question refers to HPS Maxine Dietrich and the other person in the OP who is supposed to be her changing their names.

*hey, I didn't call you a stupid fucking retard, so chill the fuxx out!
Oops.
Silly.
Also, why are you defending Red Dawn? He’s just a troll. Like you. Unless you’re him.
I am not defending him. I never said anything like, "Red Dawn is a cool dude and needs to be respected because...". I simply pointed out what he was meaning.

Me being Red Dawn? Lol. Great deduction skills.
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:45 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:21 pm Silly.
I am not defending him. I never said anything like, "Red Dawn is a cool dude and needs to be respected because...". I simply pointed out what he was meaning.
Me being Red Dawn? Lol. Great deduction skills.

Oh whatever! :hand:
tickles Owen
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

HPOwen wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:40 am Yes! A moderator/administrator has to do it though.
OMG Owen you are so dumb :clap: :clap:
Agartha666

Post by Agartha666 »

Psychotron wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:06 pm
Agartha666 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:33 pm
where?
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/andrea ... 6987887355

-note Clifford Herrington there

Don't trust truthfinder reports (most official), those state contradictory info. This site has a question section that, unlike this site: https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/find/a ... DSTebaUyJd -- it doesn't contradict itself. Also, the Herrington family had those records kept private (as much as possible) -- because her son Harland Dietrich "age 43" really died in 2013. All the reports say he's alive. I don't know why exactly, but I believe one must protect their own family and not expect the Gods to do it. Like in the HBO show Raised by Wolves, the pagan kid says "Sól helps those who help themselves." Do you really think that the Gods could protect Maxine from the CIA..... Her work lives on, but I feel like people are gullible to expect Satan to protect her from just anything. She may have reached Magnum Opus and then been killed. The Jews would have seen it over her computer or heard something through her phone about it, or whatnot; I doubt she lives.

https://www.startribune.com/obituaries/detail/13720378/

Maxine writes a sad letter, just wait for family friend Kristen to read it. Tragic as fuck...

Her last posts:

Her literal last posts, right before her death date

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... trich+2020

Yeah, the series of parts of her articles she promised, never came.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... NG#p131778

It's plausible Cliff still lives at that Tulsa address, so reports stating the resident receives mail is likely true FYI.

Hail Satan!
Good post

But they will still deny it

She’s deader than a hammer folks!

Thanks brother, yeah it's fucked..
Agartha666

Post by Agartha666 »

HPOwen wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:06 pm
Agartha666 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:02 pm I'm not a regular here, I've made one anonymous post for one account, check my IP address on your site archives, or however it works -- I'm no techy so idk.
I don’t need to. I just know you keep creating these sock puppet accounts. It’s obvious.
I don't know what your talking about....I made one account on here, I don't use VPN because it slows me down and why, the govt. knows who I am on whatever list.....Don't troll me 'HP' who doesn't even have psychic abilities....wtf, I'm new, I made one account to call out Don before. Don is the one who actually stated Maxine's son died......The only thing that's obvious is that you're starting shit presumptuously, kid. Cheers

Hail Satan!
Agartha666

Post by Agartha666 »

Psychotron wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:17 pm
HPOwen wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:59 pm Agartha, what is your deal here? I’ve noticed there’s been multiple of accounts being created. Is that to do with you?
Hey Owen why don’t you mind your business du and stop trying to derail my important thread this person has nothing to do with anything you’re just being too defensive.
Thank you bro, I don't get why this kid is on my case....People come here to argue all the time, wtf do I have to do with it; whatever, npo big deal. So yeah, I dropped a bombshell, yeah. Thanks for your support brother.
Agartha666

Post by Agartha666 »

HPOwen wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:06 pm
Agartha666 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:02 pm I'm not a regular here, I've made one anonymous post for one account, check my IP address on your site archives, or however it works -- I'm no techy so idk.
I don’t need to. I just know you keep creating these sock puppet accounts. It’s obvious.
A HP must know how to differentiate between thinking and knowing