How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

shitposterInquisitor

Re: How much longer will the lie and cover-up of Maxine go on?

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Agartha666 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:43 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:16 am
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:26 pm Her real name is not dietrisch, so how can her son be named Harland Dietrisch? stupid as shit
I know, lol. If what is said - keep yourself safe, don't share personal information because you could be killed for having this knowledge and using and sharing it - is true, then using her real name would be beyond retarded. Oh, and there was only one person in the entire Universe called Anne Frank, as well. :roll: So fucking stupid, as you said.
Agartha666 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:55 pm

Look at the evidence, and obviously, she legally changed her last name to be edgy, like lots of people, duh.. It's all right there, Clifford Herrington, etc. She also may have had her kids change their last name, like what happened to my old friend when his mom changed her name. Her kids would have been young then anyways.

You have this stuck belief she wasn't capable of changing her name, wtf dude, I can't take you seriously for that, now.
Again - keeping herself safe or not, sharing personal information or not...
Psychotron wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:06 pmGood post

But they will still deny it

She’s deader than a hammer folks!
Good post, but not proven to be true. How can someone be deader than a "hammer folks"? What's a "hammer folks"?
HPOwen wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:45 pmWhen he’s the one getting mad about the forum.
How can he - or anyone - get crazy about the forum?
HPOwen wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:40 am

Yes! A moderator/administrator has to do it though.
Bell-end.* The question refers to HPS Maxine Dietrich and the other person in the OP who is supposed to be her changing their names.

*hey, I didn't call you a stupid fucking retard, so chill the fuxx out!

Maxine stated she would have been dead if it weren't for Satan's protection
If someone is going to help you, you won't put yourself in danger because then that help is either unimportant to you, or that help will stop.
She's had attempts and Satan couldn't protect her from the (((CIA)))<Mossad or whatever.
Attempts of what? How do you know Satan couldn't protect her from things?
It's simple. Go check her Youtube Sermons and she promises he protects all and people's families. Tjhis was when she was younger and .....didn't know or something...idk I don't pretend to be psychically open
So (no offence) you're ignorant, and you're saying she is not protected, that she's been in trouble, and you're saying this while you're not open?
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:31 pm
Psychotron wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:46 pm OMG Owen you are so dumb :clap: :clap:
Just fuck off! Why are you people always attacking me for no reason?

This is the toxicity about the occult community. They always see the young ones as ‘too weak.’ I guess that’s what you think psychotron. Isn’t it?
Well, the 'young ones' have to prove themselves.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:00 pm
HPOwen wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:31 pm Just fuck off! Why are you people always attacking me for no reason?

This is the toxicity about the occult community. They always see the young ones as ‘too weak.’ I guess that’s what you think psychotron. Isn’t it?
I just thought you were dumb because when the user said “change your last name” he clearly wasn’t referring to the display names on this forum lol. But your teenage brain thought so!
Yeah, and who waas it who thought one could change their boypussy to a pussy? Hmmm... :think: I wonder!
shitposterInquisitor

HPOwen wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:07 pmI feel like the way things are going I’m just being lied too
to*
Lied to about what?
I should of listened to my intuition really.
have*
shitposterInquisitor

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:03 pm
Psychotron wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:27 pm It’s been 2 years since andrea’s death and 1 since HC admitted she was gone.

Will 5 or 10 years from now will people still be believing the shit that this KFC pussy rubber is working on the “magnum opus”? I think someone should stop by that Tulsa address to see if she’s actually there or one of the local cemeteries to find the marked grave (IN VIDEO GAME).

He can’t hide it forever at some point this lie has to collapse on itself in some way. How much longer until it’s exposed you guys think?
How do you know she is not doing the magnum opus dog I watch jos and the site since 2020 dog Maxine was very spiritual advanced. You probably wasn't even born when she created jos dog. Maybe your just jealous dog if you are jealous then you need to meditate like her dog believe me I found jos in 2020 and do meditations is a lot better than drugs dog
Woof.

They don't know. They are not open spiritually, and they are just guessing and relying on random hopes that they are correct...while not meditating and while not being open.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:11 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:04 pm How do you know she is not doing the magnum opus dog I watch jos and the site since 2020 dog Maxine was very spiritual advanced. You probably wasn't even born when she created jos dog. Maybe your just jealous dog if you are jealous then you need to meditate like her dog believe me I found jos in 2020 and do meditations is a lot better than drugs dog
Hey dog I’m not a “dog” but you are clearly one of Cobra’s!
Your proof is in your faeces.
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:12 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:09 pm Psychtron is a troll. He was banned from JoS for the same reason in what he's doing here. So I guess they were right about him on JoS just a troll and infiltrator.
Yeah and you aren’t?

You pretend to be against JoS but you are just an agent of theirs most likely which is why you are suddenly speaking good about them. And of course the Bible lol Maxine’s favorite book.
Maxine and Cobra are your favourite members/people! xD
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:54 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:19 pm I come from junkie hood
That’s very obvious…
Awwwwwww! Psychotictroll is jealous!
Psychotron

Post by Psychotron »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:06 pm Awwwwwww! Psychotictroll is jealous!
Jealous of what?

Not being from the “Junkie hood” and spending my life on the high end of a meth pipe?!

That describes most Josers perfectly. He’s an excellent representative for them!
shitposterInquisitor

Psychotron wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:15 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:06 pm Awwwwwww! Psychotictroll is jealous!
Jealous of what?

Not being from the “Junkie hood” and spending my life on the high end of a meth pipe?!

That describes most Josers perfectly. He’s an excellent representative for them!
Prove it. Don't just claim it; prove it.