"Asking Satan"

GoyOfSatan

"Asking Satan"

Post by GoyOfSatan »

Has anyone noticed the new service the joy of satan offers called "ask satan"?

This service is brought to you by:

Blitzkreig [JG] : Initial idea and development
Lydia [JG]: idea development
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]: website development, idea development
NakedPluto: idea development
VoiceofEnki : idea development
HP. Hoodedcobra666: website hosting, project oversight
DeepScrub: hosting support, idea development
Blackdragon666 [JG]: idea development

In other words, a large collection of "advanced" and respected members of the jos came together in order to create something that doesn't even make fucking sense. They called it "Ask Satan", but this title is misleading. See, you aren't asking satan anything, instead you're asking the same questions to the same retards on the same forum but anonymously so that you don't have to create a new account every time you ask cobra something and are declared a jewish infiltrator for questioning his internet cult dictatorship.

It took 8 of these numb skulls to come up with this retarded idea? "Idea development" for this project is more embarrassing than the recognition of the forum's 10 other members is worth. How does it honestly take this many people to come up with this, did they just put people's name on the list for inclusion? It takes one guy high on pot to come up with this idea, not a group of 8.

Seriously, wtf? Cobra was begging for money not that long ago, he decides to spend his precious scraps on this over KFC? Maxine knew better.

I think we should spam this new service. I think that would be fun, what do you guys think? Give T4S a break and head on over there and have way more fun asking if Satan accepts hardcore bestiality fetishes? Ask about whether a Succubus can give you herpes? Make up stories about the return of Meteor? If you need any ideas, just let me know.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: "Asking Satan"

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I think you're trying to stir up drama, create more ill will for us here and advertise for the jos all at the same time.

There is nothing about this that is constructive. it's just more negativity, more poison. Business harassment like you're trying to drum up is a criminal action.

I don't accept criminal activity here.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:49 am I think you're trying to stir up drama, create more il will for us here and advertise for the jos all at the same time.

There is nothing about this that is constructive. it's just more negativity, more poison. Business harassment like you're trying to drum up is a criminal action.

I don't accept criminal activity here.
That's exactly what it sounds like.

Someone to create drama or a problem on a platform in order to try to sabotage this forum.

I been a member of T4S over a year now. I'm at a point in the same position of philosophy promoted here except I don't use Satan, I use my own divine spark and work directly with the elements.

T4S is a place of free speech. But unfortunately because it's being abused then you have no choice but to enforce rules. It's aggravating because you want people to be respectful and act like adults instead we have the ridiculous cancel Culture and whiny adults who can't seem to mind their business.

So I refuse to talk about anything JoS, I don't give a fuck if it's to slander JoS. If it's negative and not productive. Then my attention goes elsewhere. Someone to make a post like this is just looking to stir the pot and trying to create problems.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

GoyOfSatan wrote: ↑Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:36 am Has anyone noticed the new service the joy of satan offers called "ask satan"?

This service is brought to you by:

Blitzkreig [JG] : Initial idea and development
Lydia [JG]: idea development
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]: website development, idea development
NakedPluto: idea development
VoiceofEnki : idea development
HP. Hoodedcobra666: website hosting, project oversight
DeepScrub: hosting support, idea development
Blackdragon666 [JG]: idea development

In other words, a large collection of "advanced" and respected members of the jos came together in order to create something that doesn't even make fucking sense. They called it "Ask Satan", but this title is misleading. See, you aren't asking satan anything, instead you're asking the same questions to the same retards on the same forum but anonymously so that you don't have to create a new account every time you ask cobra something and are declared a jewish infiltrator for questioning his internet cult dictatorship.

It took 8 of these numb skulls to come up with this retarded idea? "Idea development" for this project is more embarrassing than the recognition of the forum's 10 other members is worth. How does it honestly take this many people to come up with this, did they just put people's name on the list for inclusion? It takes one guy high on pot to come up with this idea, not a group of 8.

Seriously, wtf? Cobra was begging for money not that long ago, he decides to spend his precious scraps on this over KFC? Maxine knew better.

I think we should spam this new service. I think that would be fun, what do you guys think? Give T4S a break and head on over there and have way more fun asking if Satan accepts hardcore bestiality fetishes? Ask about whether a Succubus can give you herpes? Make up stories about the return of Meteor? If you need any ideas, just let me know.
Amusing considering people like cobra complain how people are to cowardly and are pussies,
yet he makes a service for people who're to scared to make a post.

I suppose they did have to come up with something like you said, to stop cobra from calling everyone he doesn't like a kike.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

JoS can do what they want. Who cares what they're doing? I'm not going to allow someone who is recruiting to do sabotage to misuse this platform.

Serapis (Satan)

Fluxinella Stellaris

Post by Fluxinella Stellaris »

GoyOfSatan wrote: ↑Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:36 am Make up stories about the return of Meteor?
There's no need for me to return, for I've already left my mark. My name strikes fear into their hearts, and my kindness leads them astray. I am the rot that twists their minds, and the misery they bring upon themselves shall be my feast. I know better than anyone that to run from one's own self is futile; and thus, in the darkness we shall join.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Fluxinella, you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself; a terrific writing style. I think you could be extremely successful as a writer.

Serapis (Satan)

Fluxinella Stellaris

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:03 pm Fluxinella, you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself; a terrific writing style. I think you could be extremely successful as a writer.
You'll make me blush, but I have been seriously considering writing a novel lately.

It's funny, a month before I started meditating 3 years ago, I was actually considering becoming a professional writer, and to practice I wrote some fanfiction, which was very well received. Many people asked me to write a sequel. But then as I started meditating, I discovered all sorts of sides of myself that I didn't understand, and it scared me. Since then, when I looked back on the fanfic I wrote, I recognised all these repressed sides of myself that were represented in it, and felt deeply embarrassed. Yet to this day, I still occasionally receive email notifications of comments from people who are holding out for a sequel, despite my inactivity.

Recently, I've made tremendous progress in meditation, and with that I'm less afraid of who I am, or to explore the ideas that come up within me. An important realisation was that just because I accept certain things about myself, doesn't mean I have to act in a certain way. Self-acceptance is to allow myself to have thoughts and feelings that are in conflict with other aspects of who I am, and to let them remain as such if I'd rather express other aspects of myself instead.

Suddenly, there is no internal conflict: no longer am I trying to force myself to be anything, and instead, what ends up coming out is what I want to be the most. And the things I choose to do and things I choose not to do alike, I can write about fondly, as it's all important to me. Rather than wondering "why the hell did I write this?", I understand and accept why I think and feel and write what I do. Life may not be as simple as choosing to be good or bad; but no matter what I choose, I know that I am free.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

See, and there you go. Your response was beautifully written. I really think you have an incredible talent. You're a wordsmith. I think you should go for it. Write a novel. Write your heart out and know it's a wonderful expression coming out of the heart of you. Who knows where it will go? Follow that star. I know when I write, a lot of times it feels not like its coming from me, but from something, somewhere else. It's a feeling of connection. I love to write. I get the feeling maybe it's like that for you too. It's a journey of discovery. You have many facets of brilliance, that's the feeling I get from you. Let it out. I think there is great beauty in you. Connect with that and let it shine out, share it. Write a novel! I'll be one of the first to (hopefully) see the result. I'm rooting for you.
Oh, and Happy Yule. Hope you have a wonderful New year.

Serapis (Satan)

Fluxinella Stellaris

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:19 am Oh, and Happy Yule. Hope you have a wonderful New year.
You too!
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:19 am It's a journey of discovery.
Certainly. After I finished writing that fanfic 3 years ago, I had the following thought and noted it down since it seemed important:
"Writing is like reading a story from within one's imagination, which just hadn't been written down yet."

The depth in my writing is also present in how I process my experiences: I could tell the same story in a dozen different ways, and each interpretation would ring true for me. Whether I were to write about spiritual experiences, or a materialistic rationalisation of those experiences, neither would be more true than the other from my point of view. Words merely carry an idea, and what actually happened is physical events rather than ideas, and thus can never be truly conveyed with words.

Sometimes, I question my sanity: if I can't even put basic things into words and feel as though I've conveyed an objective truth, does that mean I'm out of touch with reality? And yet, my expectations often turn out to be more realistic than those of others. Perhaps it's others who are too stuck in their own ideas to consider all that is really possible.

Thank you for your encouraging words <3
Last edited by Fluxinella Stellaris on Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.