Return of Light

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Return of Light

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I think they (the ET AI Hive enemy of humanity) utilized the ancestral collective memory of a very powerful and beneficent being that already had power in the collective psyche or racial memory of humanity. And these invaders called him satan. Adversary. Because He exists in opposition to them, but perhaps also and more importantly, because that was kind of like a way for them to try stealing His light.

Kind of how they use holidays and certain times, for example one which falls on the celebration of the new year coming in and light returning to the world.

There is deep symbology and power in the light. In it's primordial form this was something extremely positive and beneficial. Light is information. Information is power. Individual power is true sovereignty. The meaning of light being a part of ourselves and something to give thanks for and revere was obfuscated and inverted, to our detriment and damnation.

We are beings of light and we are connected to the source of light – you could think of it as the great central sun of this universe, or our god within. One's individual connection to the source of knowledge and divinity on a personal level, that divine spark which animates this temple or house of god – ie the body – the one true god is the one within – WE are the gods - this significance and meaning was inverted. It was taken away from a deep personal thing specific to each individual and made into something that is a blanket solution plus a vehicle to steal our personal power, to direct our worship of the god residing within to one that resides without. When we see blanket solutions that don't allow for individual's but rather a one size fits all, we're looking at absolutism. Tyranny. 'god' thus became something that is without the person, something to be feared, worshiped and obeyed.

From all I've heard by human whistleblowers who have encountered the ruling draco, they are terrifying beyond belief. The entire visual of 'the devil' depicts it as scaly with a tail, membranous wings and horns. This corresponds very nicely to what the ruling draco class look like. Isn't it interesting that this is how they depict religions version of satan. It's an inversion and controlled opposition. With the people being caught in the middle and damned either way because either way, they're in the soul trap.

Both christians and fake satanists – I'm talking all this crap about blood sacrifice and grovelling on your knees to the 'dark lord'. These are in reality both worshipping the same 'Lord' in its 'light' and 'dark' aspect, respectively. There are humans who fall for this, who rebel against the church then fall into the snare of deciding to 'worship' 'satan'. This is because we've been programmed over generations to think we need to worship someone or something else. We were hoodwinked into handing away our sovereignty and personal power. And they think the churches version of satan is the real Satan. I think the key here is that they say they worship satan. Satan, the real Satan doesn't desire our worship. This two party system (god vrs the devil) is in reality an example of controlled opposition.

The true Satan stands apart from that. He tells us to worship ourselves. He leads by example. He says I am the one true God. So should we all say. The one true god is that divine connection to your core God self and the way 'home' lies within, not without. You won't find it without.

Someone who follows primordial satanism and by that I mean what it originally was intended to be, they worship themselves.

So you have religion for the masses who bow to 'the lord' and the religion for the few 'elite' (human reptilian hybrids) who also bow to 'the lord'.

Primordial Satanism is not part of that control system. Satan was here with us before this control grid was placed around us. The Gods who were bound, were US.

There's a lot of light coming our way this years end. I expect next year to be when we really see the curtain being pulled back on the enemy of humanity's deceptions. People are waking up and I think this is very positive for humanity. Knowledge is power. Take back your sovereignty.

Happy Yule everybody!

Light Returns.jpg
Light Returns.jpg (293.34 KiB) Viewed 387 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Re: Return of Light

Post by Merlyn83 »

HI I was wondering. What was it that Mamba said he got mostly his philosophy from for T4S doctrines?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

“HI I was wondering. What was it that Mamba said he got mostly his philosophy from for T4S doctrines?”

Thank you for your question, Merlyn83. Mamba and I enjoyed countless deep dive discussions over the space of years even before the T4S was created re our individual guiding principles, personal spiritual experiences and conclusions we drew. The T4S philosophy (Primordial Satanism) coalesced organically from this.

We arrived at many of the same conclusions via in the moment, personal experience; IE doing the work: researching, self education, history, the occult, paranormal events, experiences of other dimensions, meditation, yoga, information that comes via dreams (some lucid some not), OBE's, waking visions, synchronicities, personal revelations, the knowingness, communications, interactions with Daemons and other ET's and the application of reason.

Applying knowledge and insights gained in real day to day living (practicing void) which leads to more unfolding wisdom, and so on. It's like that saying: when the student is ready the teacher appears. This is VERY true. And there is always more to learn. Even Satan is not static. He learns and grows. He's alive. It's what we do as living beings. The knowledge of yesterday is eclipsed by knowledge that comes today, and there will always be more to come. And many times this ever expanding evolvement means that things you held once to be true, you discover later changes for you; it takes humility to be able to admit you were mistaken, or that your knowledge was incomplete, let it go and move on. I know for myself, things I thought I knew shifted, again and again, gaining clarity as I continue. It's a journey of discovery; both within and without. For example, information I received back in the mid 90's via dream yogin work, it's meaning has only come clear now, in 2022.

Primordial Satanism is a way of life, a living state of being, of natural law, of centeredness, connection to the god within. It's a living set of values and wisdom that acts as a guiding principle for behaviour, part of which is about gaining in understanding, compassion, joy, learning new skills, like how to utilize your inherent logic and reason, ability to ask questions, to think for yourself, to challenge yourself, rather than looking to others to do your work for you. You can learn lots from other peoples research and personal examples, for sure. I'm not saying you can't and it's a good thing to share knowledge. But nothing tops personal experience. I guess it's fair to say Primordial Satanism is grounded in personal experience and the willingness to recognize truth – that is to say, what resonates – to discern gold for gold wherever it may be found - combined with the wisdom to utilize incoming knowledge (light) to grow.

Primordial Satanism is about power, personal power, responsibility and sovereignty. There is only one true god, and thats the one you connect to within yourself, and why you don't bend the knee to any other. Each individual who wishes to venture down this Satanic path is going to apply what works for them and discard what doesn't. It's not a one size fits all rigid set of rules, not a cult, not a dogma. Each persons path is theirs alone and individual. This doesn't negate it's validity. On the contrary, quite the opposite.

Hope this helps illuminate things for you. Best on your individual journey, and have a great day!

Serapis (Satan)

Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:11 am Primordial Satanism is a way of life, a living state of being, of natural law, of centeredness, connection to the god within. It's a living set of values and wisdom that acts as a guiding principle for behaviour, part of which is about gaining in understanding, compassion, joy, learning new skills, like how to utilize your inherent logic and reason, ability to ask questions, to think for yourself, to challenge yourself, rather than looking to others to do your work for you. You can learn lots from other peoples research and personal examples, for sure. I'm not saying you can't and it's a good thing to share knowledge. But nothing tops personal experience. I guess it's fair to say Primordial Satanism is grounded in personal experience and the willingness to recognize truth – that is to say, what resonates – to discern gold for gold wherever it may be found - combined with the wisdom to utilize incoming knowledge (light) to grow.

Primordial Satanism is about power, personal power, responsibility and sovereignty. There is only one true god, and thats the one you connect to within yourself, and why you don't bend the knee to any other. Each individual who wishes to venture down this Satanic path is going to apply what works for them and discard what doesn't. It's not a one size fits all rigid set of rules, not a cult, not a dogma. Each persons path is theirs alone and individual. This doesn't negate it's validity. On the contrary, quite the opposite.
That's certainly an interesting viewpoint.
Would you share with me your personal view on money and business?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"That's certainly an interesting viewpoint.
Would you share with me your personal view on money and business?"

What's interesting is I'm sharing information of a high vibration and what do you do? You come in attempting to sabotage it via dragging the energy back down - again. Energetically, that's what you're doing. A snarky remark followed by a loaded question which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Attempting to rehash the conversation we already had in the Muh thread.

I do not accept criminals or criminal activity here.

Serapis (Satan)

Mastermind

Post by Mastermind »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:50 am "That's certainly an interesting viewpoint.
Would you share with me your personal view on money and business?"

What's interesting is I'm sharing information of a high vibration and what do you do? You come in attempting to sabotage it via dragging the energy back down - again. Energetically, that's what you're doing. A snarky remark followed by a loaded question which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Attempting to rehash the conversation we already had in the Muh thread.

I do not accept criminals or criminal activity here.
Nothing of the sort. I meant exactly what I said and nothing more. It is genuinely an interesting viewpoint, which contrasts that of other groups.
Primordial Satanism is about power, personal power, responsibility and sovereignty.
I'm trying to gauge if money fits into that and how.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

If I misjudged you mastermind, then I'm sorry.

Religious people believe they're worshiping a god of light and love, 'The Lord'. Some secret society's believe they're worshipping the 'Dark Lord' whom they call satan, baal, or lucifer, according to the testimony of many survivors of ritual abuse. The version of 'satanism' they're referring to is a twisted and inverted, distorted version of primordial satanism, which is what the T4S follows. Primordial Satanism is all about Life. The dark, sick and twisted version followed by secret 'elite' societies is all about death. It's a death cult.

And thanks to this, there is a misconception promulgated in the mass consciousness that satanists worship an archonic force of evil and darkness. On one level its true. THEY do. On a higher level, it's NOT true. So this can lead to confusion.

Primordial Satanism isn't part of the death cult. Satan stands for Life. I'm concerned innocent people are going to be blamed for crimes committed by what is actually a communistic death cult. I see it everywhere. If I only had a dollar for every time I've seen 'satanic' this and that.

This misdirection is a kind of sleight of hand. Shift blame to Satan, the True Satan and people who know Him.

The dark grotesque version of 'satan' promulgated and accepted as fact in mainstream is a false reflection of something that is true and good.

I'm not putting down normies and definitely not people who managed to survive. I'm glad people made it out alive.

While some initiates of secret societies may literally believe they're worshipping satan or lucifer, the ones on top know they're worshipping Saturn, “The Lord', symbolized by the sun – another powerful thing that was taken over and subverted.

There are layers and layers of control. The upper echelons came here as invaders, attacked the advanced, advancing and beautiful society's, the settlements, cities, civilizations etc that existed when 'gods' walked among us. The 'gods' were people like Satan and other benevolent ET and extra dimensional beings of like mind (positives) assisting their children (mankind) to grow up into an adult race of beings destined to become truly super beings like Satan himself. The enemy invaded like a swarm of locusts. They outnumbered the defenders, took over. Turning this place into an animal farm. Humanity became their cattle, their sheep. They have been farming people for literally millennia. They installed proxies to rule on their behalf (hybrids) who, in their turn had others under them who built castles and called themselves 'royalty'. A control system set over us by AI infested ETs to rule humanity by 'divine right'.

There are 13 bloodline families. There is more control structure over these; names we wouldn't recognize, who would be the real adepts. Under the families are slaves, tools, henchmen who sold out or were born into it, people who are blackmailed and bullied to stay in or lose everybody they hold dear.

And then those tools have tools, and so on down the pyramid of control. Some of the names you might recognize would be Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Schiff, Cologna, Bilderberg and Medici. These own the federal reserve, which is not a gov't organization but a private corporation tied to the central banks around the world, in which the german Deutsche bank and bank of England help with money laundering to the octagon groups bank of international settlements – BIS in Basel, Switzerland.
The Bilderberg group, trilateral commission and counsel on foreign relations are also an integral part of the control system which comes down to us from babylonian times, and includes the money magic debt slavery system which is a vicious scam foisted on humanity.

The Bilderberg group and the CFR are charged with the implementation of some of the new world order agendas like population control, vaccinations, chemtrail spraying, food, water and air poisoning, running the drug cartels, human trafficking. This many headed hydra has hubs located worldwide, some would be Greenland, Israel, Antarctica, the Ukraine and Switzerland. Switzerland is HQ for the CIA, its base is under lake geneva connected to CERN. Switzerland is home to the Holy See, i.e. the Holy See means C-I-A. The names for Switzerland are CH and Suisse that equates to CIA and SS.

The logo of CERN contains the number “666”, indicative of “The Beast”, a Biblical euphemism for the Devil or Anti-Christ. Some say this is an acronym for “Rome”, the Roman Empire. Which of course never actually fell, it still exists.

The worlds smartest child revealed CERN opened a portal:

Serapis (Satan)

Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:25 am If I misjudged you mastermind, then I'm sorry.

Religious people believe they're worshiping a god of light and love, 'The Lord'. Some secret society's believe they're worshipping the 'Dark Lord' whom they call satan, baal, or lucifer, according to the testimony of many survivors of ritual abuse. The version of 'satanism' they're referring to is a twisted and inverted, distorted version of primordial satanism, which is what the T4S follows. Primordial Satanism is all about Life. The dark, sick and twisted version followed by secret 'elite' societies is all about death. It's a death cult.

And thanks to this, there is a misconception promulgated in the mass consciousness that satanists worship an archonic force of evil and darkness. On one level its true. THEY do. On a higher level, it's NOT true. So this can lead to confusion.

Primordial Satanism isn't part of the death cult. Satan stands for Life. I'm concerned innocent people are going to be blamed for crimes committed by what is actually a communistic death cult. I see it everywhere. If I only had a dollar for every time I've seen 'satanic' this and that.

This misdirection is a kind of sleight of hand. Shift blame to Satan, the True Satan and people who know Him.

The dark grotesque version of 'satan' promulgated and accepted as fact in mainstream is a false reflection of something that is true and good.

I'm not putting down normies and definitely not people who managed to survive. I'm glad people made it out alive.

While some initiates of secret societies may literally believe they're worshipping satan or lucifer, the ones on top know they're worshipping Saturn, “The Lord', symbolized by the sun – another powerful thing that was taken over and subverted.

There are layers and layers of control. The upper echelons came here as invaders, attacked the advanced, advancing and beautiful society's, the settlements, cities, civilizations etc that existed when 'gods' walked among us. The 'gods' were people like Satan and other benevolent ET and extra dimensional beings of like mind (positives) assisting their children (mankind) to grow up into an adult race of beings destined to become truly super beings like Satan himself. The enemy invaded like a swarm of locusts. They outnumbered the defenders, took over. Turning this place into an animal farm. Humanity became their cattle, their sheep. They have been farming people for literally millennia. They installed proxies to rule on their behalf (hybrids) who, in their turn had others under them who built castles and called themselves 'royalty'. A control system set over us by AI infested ETs to rule humanity by 'divine right'.

There are 13 bloodline families. There is more control structure over these; names we wouldn't recognize, who would be the real adepts. Under the families are slaves, tools, henchmen who sold out or were born into it, people who are blackmailed and bullied to stay in or lose everybody they hold dear.

And then those tools have tools, and so on down the pyramid of control. Some of the names you might recognize would be Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Schiff, Cologna, Bilderberg and Medici. These own the federal reserve, which is not a gov't organization but a private corporation tied to the central banks around the world, in which the german Deutsche bank and bank of England help with money laundering to the octagon groups bank of international settlements – BIS in Basel, Switzerland.
The Bilderberg group, trilateral commission and counsel on foreign relations are also an integral part of the control system which comes down to us from babylonian times, and includes the money magic debt slavery system which is a vicious scam foisted on humanity.

The Bilderberg group and the CFR are charged with the implementation of some of the new world order agendas like population control, vaccinations, chemtrail spraying, food, water and air poisoning, running the drug cartels, human trafficking. This many headed hydra has hubs located worldwide, some would be Greenland, Israel, Antarctica, the Ukraine and Switzerland. Switzerland is HQ for the CIA, its base is under lake geneva connected to CERN. Switzerland is home to the Holy See, i.e. the Holy See means C-I-A. The names for Switzerland are CH and Suisse that equates to CIA and SS.

The logo of CERN contains the number “666”, indicative of “The Beast”, a Biblical euphemism for the Devil or Anti-Christ. Some say this is an acronym for “Rome”, the Roman Empire. Which of course never actually fell, it still exists.

Please elaborate more on CIA, Rome, 666, etc because I been at my wits end to constantly hearing about it's the End Times and so on and talking about 666 as a computer chip mark of the beast.

It's not just that I need information to arm myself with because most of my family has been talking about it constantly. It's causing me anxiety because if I dared disagree, it would be drama . I am gonna read more.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I actually have collected over many years a lot of info on these topics, much more I'm currently working to get ready to post.

I'll put 666 at the top because I did have an intuitive insight that came to me recently regarding that very thing. its somewhere in my notes. I'm looking for it now.

Serapis (Satan)

Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:25 am If I misjudged you mastermind, then I'm sorry.

Please elaborate more on CIA, Rome, 666, etc because I been at my wits end to constantly hearing about it's the End Times and so on and talking about 666 as a computer chip mark of the beast.

It's not just that I need information to arm myself with because most of my family has been talking about it constantly. It's causing me anxiety because if I dared disagree, it would be drama . I am gonna read more.