Currently working on a new project

Merlyn83

Currently working on a new project

Post by Merlyn83 »

Hey guys. I won't be making posts in fact I am in the process of making videos for YouTube without showing my face. For obvious reasons.

The best way to take the enemy down is to use knowledge of its own against itself. I plan on doing just that.

This Maddness has got to end with religious nut cases who think their way is the right way and solely "truth". No human knows the truth and all it does cause problems. Truth to a person is the use Information to confirm their bias. and that's a problem I plan on tackling.

Im starting to like and love who I am and becoming. I'm a compassionate, loving person who wants to end suffering. If I have to do it this way. Then so be it. It's going to be hard for others to swallow but it's the only way.
BlackOrbit666

Re: Currently working on a new project

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:40 pm Hey guys. I won't be making posts in fact I am in the process of making videos for YouTube without showing my face. For obvious reasons.

The best way to take the enemy down is to use knowledge of its own against itself. I plan on doing just that.

This Maddness has got to end with religious nut cases who think their way is the right way and solely "truth". No human knows the truth and all it does cause problems. Truth to a person is the use Information to confirm their bias. and that's a problem I plan on tackling.

Im starting to like and love who I am and becoming. I'm a compassionate, loving person who wants to end suffering. If I have to do it this way. Then so be it. It's going to be hard for others to swallow but it's the only way.
Ok!

Thank you for letting us know about it.

It is important that you focus on your spiritual evolution with the help of Satan and the Gods.

Moreover, if you want to answer this question of mines, what will the subject of your videos be?

I mean, I know it is for sharing the truth and sich, but from which perspective?

Please answer when you have time :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:10 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:40 pm Hey guys. I won't be making posts in fact I am in the process of making videos for YouTube without showing my face. For obvious reasons.

Ok!

It is important that you focus on your spiritual evolution with the help of Satan and the Gods.

Moreover, if you want to answer this question of mines, what will the subject of your videos be?

I mean, I know it is for sharing the truth and sich, but from which perspective?

Well I am going to be deconstructing judeo- Christianity and isl basically with similarities like exposing Christianity the only difference is instead of flat out blind hatred for anyone I want to delve into say for an example

The Hebrews are often portrayed as something compared to the jews. In fact I'm Irish history Milesus and his brother Heber invaded Ireland and the word Hebrew stems from Heber which is Irish in origin. There's a lot more information I have and will be using.

This is going to be base on what I know. My point is to deconstruct the bs LIES today about ISRAEL is a pretender to the fuckin throne! And Jerusalem is also a stolen concept I will be discussing. I have a lot of work to do.

Here are lists I made on the deconstruction mixed with the history and science.

This isn't "truth" but an attempt to neutralize the enemy attacks in humanity
Attachments
IMG_20230106_093102_01.jpg
IMG_20230106_093102_01.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 348 times
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:15 pm

Ok!

Well I am going to be deconstructing judeo- Christianity and isl basically with similarities like exposing Christianity the only difference is instead of flat out blind hatred for anyone I want to delve into say for an example

The Hebrews are often portrayed as something compared to the jews. In fact I'm Irish history Milesus and his brother Heber invaded Ireland and the word Hebrew stems from Heber which is Irish in origin. There's a lot more information I have and will be using.

This is going to be base on what I know. My point is to deconstruct the bs LIES today about ISRAEL is a pretender to the fuckin throne! And Jerusalem is also a stolen concept I will be discussing. I have a lot of work to do.

Interesting :)

Thank you for telling me.

I wish you good luck on your project!

Just as a small note, be careful with how you put the subjects on YouTube as to not trigger the algorithm in thinking that you are against Israel or something like this.

Always mention everything in a constructive note and do not make everything look antisemitic or something.

That is all.

As for the rest, keep on spreading the truth

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Ok!

My sister is super religious and does the dumbest things :shock: . She found out I was Pagan and ruined our relationship over it :doh: . I still love my sister even though she thinks I'm the devil incarnate :twisted: , it would be great to show her the truth about her beliefs. She's totally crazy and I feel like things will only escalate further if I do nothing.. . :think:

I think the jos didn't really make a convincing argument when it comes to convincing confused people who can't even comprehend the points they tried to present. It never made sense that they'd use logic to an argument that is deeply emotional. If those people were able to apply logic to the things they believed, they wouldn't believe it. They lack the ability to, and that's something you seem to understand Merlyn83! :D

If you need any help let me know!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

good luck with your endeavours Merlyn83 :)

I'm working on that answer for you and Vanessa, I've been busy the last couple of days.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:53 am

Ok!

My sister is super religious and does the dumbest things :shock: . She found out I was Pagan and ruined our relationship over it :doh: . I still love my sister even though she thinks I'm the devil incarnate :twisted: , it would be great to show her the truth about her beliefs. She's totally crazy and I feel like things will only escalate further if I do nothing.. . :think:

I think the jos didn't really make a convincing argument when it comes to convincing confused people who can't even comprehend the points they tried to present. It never made sense that they'd use logic to an argument that is deeply emotional. If those people were able to apply logic to the things they believed, they wouldn't believe it. They lack the ability to, and that's something you seem to understand Merlyn83! :D

If you need any help let me know!
I'm not against religion per se because it's obvious people need them, they need to believe in something greater than themselves. While I do believe personally that there is something like that, it comforts me and gives me a peace of mind.

However, my purpose to wanting to deconstruct judeo- Christianity from within is to either reach out to others questioning themselves and if they really belong there.
As well as being for an end to the destructive aspects of any religion especially Judeo-Christianity and Islam.

A lot of folks are programmed by these religions. Including myself that means I'm working hard to eliminate this from my subconscious. I'm not perfect for sure.

Why people relapse to Xianity or new age crap is because of fear and feeling isolated. (Like god threatening hell). It's a nasty parasite for sure. But for the others still in question, I want to give the message to others that they DO MATTER, I've been witnessing a lot of people suffering self esteem issues and other things that require healing. I never thought I would arrive at that point. But one thing I learned for anyone on LHP it's imperative to be familiar with good AND evil. That doesn't mean going out committing crimes or break laws and risk going to jail but it does mean to be aware of ALL aspects of yourself, for most people have had some form of abuse happened to them, generally good people who have had bad things happen to them. The key is facing these aspects and know that's not who you are but learn to accept the things you rejected about yourself because of the abuse you suffered. (Sorry I'm talking about in general not specifically you).

For to reach out to someone, it's not to cater to their ego, on the contrary to function as a society you gotta take care of yourself and it requires a foundation and resources with connection to others. Ego isn't bad, but definitely needs to be under your control. There's no way around this. Humans are a social species. We definitely are meant to multiply physically and/or spiritually (to those who can't or have no desire to do so). We will always have an ego as long we have others around. But what happens if a human remains alone? They go crazy, insane and probably criminal? In some Satanic traditions like ONA requires one to live isolated 3 months in nothing but a tent and maybe few other tools, the goal was to get intimate with yourself, especially that darkest part of yourself and reemergence in society with this knowledge. Some stuff they have is pretty good, I just don't agree with their political views or criminal activity. Basically you get in touch with your animal self and the shadow self that's been "rejected". The problem is this knowledge has been utilized for criminal activity and so on.

This is just one method one can do for healing, bringing unconscious to conscious kinda like a shaman would do to retrieve a loss of soul? Mind you there ain't nothing new agey about this!

But a person who has been abused or whatever because of a religion like xianity best way is to go directly to the source and cut it off. But another method is to deconstruct within the religion to neutralize attacks using it against themselves. The Bible is so full of contradictions, and as it's said the Lord created good AND evil. Why not become like God and do this? The serpent offered knowledge of good and evil. If that person loves you, they would listen to reason and you use the bible as well to counteract what they throw at you. It sucks but that's the best weapon we have for now without necessarily causing blood shed. Although it may happen when they have no other way to prove they are right. In the end the lesson is, it's just human interpretation from a book made of ink and paper made from men!!!!!!
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:41 pm
Hm that's very interesting. From my own perspective, it seems like you're quite knowledgeable on this topic. I hope you keep us updated on your progress!

Do you think the rtrs work? It seems like you're doing something the rtrs were intended for? I had negative symptoms after doing them personally and it seems like I'm not the only one. Maybe there's something we can do to remove enemy curses, but in a way that actually works?
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Venessa wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:57 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:41 pm
Hm that's very interesting. From my own perspective, it seems like you're quite knowledgeable on this topic. I hope you keep us updated on your progress!

Do you think the rtrs work? It seems like you're doing something the rtrs were intended for? I had negative symptoms after doing them personally and it seems like I'm not the only one. Maybe there's something we can do to remove enemy curses, but in a way that actually works?
Nope no rtrs. I've had bad experiences in the past. All I'm doing now is getting word out to others lol.

I will definitely keep you guys updated. It's taking longer than I thought it would. It's not an easy project trying to reach all ears.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Please do keep us updated :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition