Your life is the most important thing.

Celeste AikoGal

Your life is the most important thing.

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

I want to write this, because nowadays i see our new society, just giving up to numbness, suffering, mental torture etc..

This especially happens with abusive relationships / connections, which can lead to the destruction of your soul. You have the right to blame who made your life like that. You have the right to hate. In these cases, hate is a more sane reaction than just hating yourself due to someone else's fault. It is a reaction, a sane burning rage. This expresses your true soul force, which says "STOP, i deserve better / the best" - instead of giving up and always feeling guilty aka hating yourself. remember this:

if the root is damaged, you can't never blame the root itself; instead, you blame the one who made it perish. you can't never blame a tree if it gets destroyed.

when you open yourself to someone, it is also about making the loved ones cultivate the flower you are. you basically are a flower that cultivates itself, but with also the help of loved ones, significant connections. afterall, the soul needs it's own food, which is self-love - but it's okay and a human need loved ones' help and comfort. it's a human thing. people who preach to be perfect and alone on your own in this new age mindset, are just escaping from reality and their feelings. being able to be alone on your own doesn't mean to become an hermit; it just means to find a basic balance in yourself. don't feel bad if you feel more fragile/sensitive about your feelings. getting in touch with them is very important and that's what matters. feelings are what makes us human and even divine, through love. but every emotion is connected to each other and tied to love in someway - if there is not a toxic ego behind it, but a sane ego. one thing i noticed on JoS is toxic positivity. i noticed when someone says they feel alone, the ones on the forum reply saying: "you have us of the forum, it's okay to be alone" which is not true! it is not okay. i mean if you can, good for yourself - but don't promote loneliness. live your life to your full extent and be with your loved ones, your partner if you have one or/and your friends as long as they really love you. this brings people to not ask for help and support and doing all on their own - in fact it's typical from the JoS to promote to not seek professional or medical support in case it is needed. the people on the forum are not your friends / loved ones in any way. live your life without any restriction, as long as you don't harm yourself or others. no one can tell you how you really have to feel. express your soul at the maximum. Satan teaches us to live our lives to full extent. there is no strict rule. instead, just live as a normal human being, through basic self improvement - but keep your humanity. keeping your humanity is what really connects to your soul. preserve what you are, with self improvement. the child's aura is of white color, which is the color of purity. you just need to preserve your soul purity, getting rid of negative and unnecessary patterns and just.. being.
BlackOrbit666

Re: Your life is the most important thing.

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:37 pm I want to write this, because nowadays i see our new society, just giving up to numbness, suffering, mental torture etc..

This especially happens with abusive relationships / connections, which can lead to the destruction of your soul. You have the right to blame who made your life like that. You have the right to hate. In these cases, hate is a more sane reaction than just hating yourself due to someone else's fault. It is a reaction, a sane burning rage. This expresses your true soul force, which says "STOP, i deserve better / the best" - instead of giving up and always feeling guilty aka hating yourself. remember this:

if the root is damaged, you can't never blame the root itself; instead, you blame the one who made it perish. you can't never blame a tree if it gets destroyed.

when you open yourself to someone, it is also about making the loved ones cultivate the flower you are. you basically are a flower that cultivates itself, but with also the help of loved ones, significant connections. afterall, the soul needs it's own food, which is self-love - but it's okay and a human need loved ones' help and comfort. it's a human thing. people who preach to be perfect and alone on your own in this new age mindset, are just escaping from reality and their feelings. being able to be alone on your own doesn't mean to become an hermit; it just means to find a basic balance in yourself. don't feel bad if you feel more fragile/sensitive about your feelings. getting in touch with them is very important and that's what matters. feelings are what makes us human and even divine, through love. but every emotion is connected to each other and tied to love in someway - if there is not a toxic ego behind it, but a sane ego. one thing i noticed on JoS is toxic positivity. i noticed when someone says they feel alone, the ones on the forum reply saying: "you have us of the forum, it's okay to be alone" which is not true! it is not okay. i mean if you can, good for yourself - but don't promote loneliness. live your life to your full extent and be with your loved ones, your partner if you have one or/and your friends as long as they really love you. this brings people to not ask for help and support and doing all on their own - in fact it's typical from the JoS to promote to not seek professional or medical support in case it is needed. the people on the forum are not your friends / loved ones in any way. live your life without any restriction, as long as you don't harm yourself or others. no one can tell you how you really have to feel. express your soul at the maximum. Satan teaches us to live our lives to full extent. there is no strict rule. instead, just live as a normal human being, through basic self improvement - but keep your humanity. keeping your humanity is what really connects to your soul. preserve what you are, with self improvement. the child's aura is of white color, which is the color of purity. you just need to preserve your soul purity, getting rid of negative and unnecessary patterns and just.. being.
As the tile of the topic says, our lives are more important.

We shall not do as we see here as in giving up ourselves in mental torture and suffering.

Thank you for sharing this topic,

Ave Satanas

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Thanks for your post Celeste, its much appreciated. Love between two people, when they really love one another, is a great joy in life and in terms of energy and vibration its one of the highest we can experience. We definitely don't want to close the door on experiencing that. Yes, we have to love ourselves, but thats half the equation. We also need someone to love. No person is an island, we're social beings. We need one another. Thats being human. I don't think its good to promote loneliness to people. We have enough of that to deal with as it is. I think its important to be present and with people when you're with them. For example, I see people out for dinner together, both occupied with their cell phones, ignoring one another. I think its best to put the phone away and really be present, for that space of time with the other person.

"The people on the forums aren't your friends" - I warn people to be careful, there and here too, you don't really know who it is when all you see is an avatar and an anonymous handle. People can come in pretending to be nice with an agenda. They can 'befriend' you and turn out to be absolutely toxic. Yes, this happens in 'real' life too, but I still would say Its best to spend real time with real people, not just to spend all day chatting on a forum. Balance.

"You just need to preserve your soul purity, getting rid of negative and unnecessary patterns and just.. being."
Life seems to be a process of getting rid of all the unnecessary patterns and negative implants, doesn't it. I think its also because being here on this planet which has been a prison for a long time, we have built up layers of stuff needing to be removed even from past lives. We get the mind memory wipe each time we come back in, but the fear remains. They don't let you forget that.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:14 pm Thanks for your post Celeste, its much appreciated. Love between two people, when they really love one another, is a great joy in life and in terms of energy and vibration its one of the highest we can experience. We definitely don't want to close the door on experiencing that. Yes, we have to love ourselves, but thats half the equation. We also need someone to love. No person is an island, we're social beings. We need one another. Thats being human. I don't think its good to promote loneliness to people. We have enough of that to deal with as it is. I think its important to be present and with people when you're with them. For example, I see people out for dinner together, both occupied with their cell phones, ignoring one another. I think its best to put the phone away and really be present, for that space of time with the other person.

"The people on the forums aren't your friends" - I warn people to be careful, there and here too, you don't really know who it is when all you see is an avatar and an anonymous handle. People can come in pretending to be nice with an agenda. They can 'befriend' you and turn out to be absolutely toxic. Yes, this happens in 'real' life too, but I still would say Its best to spend real time with real people, not just to spend all day chatting on a forum. Balance.

"You just need to preserve your soul purity, getting rid of negative and unnecessary patterns and just.. being."
Life seems to be a process of getting rid of all the unnecessary patterns and negative implants, doesn't it. I think its also because being here on this planet which has been a prison for a long time, we have built up layers of stuff needing to be removed even from past lives. We get the mind memory wipe each time we come back in, but the fear remains. They don't let you forget that.
Removing the negativity or so called Karma from our lives is a very necessary step into cleaning our astral heritage from any dirt or burden from the past.

We need to take care of our souls and live a very good and spiritual life and try to evolve continuously.

Just reincarnating and doing the same mistakes kver and over again, like swiping down through YouTube endlessly or at least continuously, is not a valid sign of one evolved individual.

Ave Satanas
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Oh does this mean I can be a narcissistic asshole and that my way is the only way and everyone else is wrong?

I have a right to cut ignorant morons out. I have no room for tolerance :naughty: :dance:
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:05 am Oh does this mean I can be a narcissistic asshole and that my way is the only way and everyone else is wrong?

I have a right to cut ignorant morons out. I have no room for tolerance :naughty: :dance:
You do not have to be narcissistic nor is it ever recommended.

You need to care about the lives that others have, but in a respectable amount.

You can donate to them, charities etc. help them out if they have an emergency but once you do that, you do not need to get overly attached to them.

That is the point.

Ave Satanas
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:24 am
Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:05 am Oh does this mean I can be a narcissistic asshole and that my way is the only way and everyone else is wrong?

You can donate to them, charities etc. help them out if they have an emergency but once you do that, you do not need to get overly attached to them.

That is the point.
I was being sarcastic and joking.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:28 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:24 am

That is the point.
I was being sarcastic and joking.
ah... Okay, got it :)

Ave Satanas
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:37 pm i mean if you can, good for yourself - but don't promote loneliness. live your life to your full extent and be with your loved ones, your partner if you have one or/and your friends as long as they really love you. this brings people to not ask for help and support and doing all on their own - in fact it's typical from the JoS to promote to not seek professional or medical support in case it is needed. the people on the forum are not your friends / loved ones in any way. live your life without any restriction, as long as you don't harm yourself or others.
Yea, this is the sort of i thing i see in the jos, it's very easy to prey on someone that's isolated, but this sort of thing is not solely exclusive the jos, i've known some people who'd rather drink alcohol all day than ask for help.

It's kinda a normal thing to do, Men do this all the time, because asking for help is seen as a weakness and in asking for help a person thinks that they'd be perceived as weak, hence why they don't do it.
Thus they suffer in silence.

This is why awareness and experience is key in predicting and conforting problems before they happen, there's a saying that a prevention is better than a cure.
It's also why i keep a keen eye on my friends, because sometimes it's harder to see things from one's own perspective, but easier from another person's perspective.