"Asking Satan"

Merlyn83

Re: "Asking Satan"

Post by Merlyn83 »

I am to the point of snapping. Humanity isn't changing. People are still having their head up their ass and I'm extremely pissed off at women. It's true most of them play victim.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:51 am Sometimes, I question my sanity: if I can't even put basic things into words and feel as though I've conveyed an objective truth, does that mean I'm out of touch with reality? And yet, my expectations often turn out to be more realistic than those of others. Perhaps it's others who are too stuck in their own ideas to consider all that is really possible.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

GoyOfSatan wrote: ↑Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:36 am Has anyone noticed the new service the joy of satan offers called "ask satan"?

This service is brought to you by:

Blitzkreig [JG] : Initial idea and development
Lydia [JG]: idea development
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG]: website development, idea development
NakedPluto: idea development
VoiceofEnki : idea development
HP. Hoodedcobra666: website hosting, project oversight
DeepScrub: hosting support, idea development
Blackdragon666 [JG]: idea development

In other words, a large collection of "advanced" and respected members of the jos came together in order to create something that doesn't even make fucking sense. They called it "Ask Satan", but this title is misleading. See, you aren't asking satan anything, instead you're asking the same questions to the same retards on the same forum but anonymously so that you don't have to create a new account every time you ask cobra something and are declared a jewish infiltrator for questioning his internet cult dictatorship.

It took 8 of these numb skulls to come up with this retarded idea? "Idea development" for this project is more embarrassing than the recognition of the forum's 10 other members is worth. How does it honestly take this many people to come up with this, did they just put people's name on the list for inclusion? It takes one guy high on pot to come up with this idea, not a group of 8.

Seriously, wtf? Cobra was begging for money not that long ago, he decides to spend his precious scraps on this over KFC? Maxine knew better.

I think we should spam this new service. I think that would be fun, what do you guys think? Give T4S a break and head on over there and have way more fun asking if Satan accepts hardcore bestiality fetishes? Ask about whether a Succubus can give you herpes? Make up stories about the return of Meteor? If you need any ideas, just let me know.
Independently on what the jos ask satan service or anything like this stands for, I and rhe others are not going into the useless cat and mouse game of spamming the ask satan service.

That service is just a waste of time and, we should concentrate with our evolution and continuing on our beliefs.

Just because one is launching anonymous question asking, :lol: services and such doesn't mean we should or shall do the same, or to waste our energies spamming the servers.

Spamming is a definition of totally useless behavior, just imagine that even if you spam, a member ir something like this reads the questions and disapproves them all.

What have you accomplished? Nothing.

You made them think that you accomplished something for them? Yes! As they will see that you are affected by what they said or launched or whatever they did.

We have this community that is incomparably better than the JoS and we should focus on staying in this community and concentrate on our beliefs, in a total claim, free to be spoken about and civilized and non-interfering manner.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant β™‹ ♏
Ave Satanas
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Merlyn83 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:34 pm I am to the point of snapping. Humanity isn't changing. People are still having their head up their ass and I'm extremely pissed off at women. It's true most of them play victim.
What about you?
you don't really seem to change either, easy to see the flaws in others but not yourself.

Didn't you say you were done with Satan and Satanism some time ago?
Yet you're back again?

Did you forget all the abuse, pain and suffering you received?
So why return?
You seemed to have been doing fine, yet after you returned things turned out bad.

SARGATANAS
He confers invisibility and bestows skill at lovemaking.

AMON
He discerns the past, foretells the future, reconciles friends and enemies, procures love and causes love to flourish.

BELETH
Beleth brings the spirit of love between men and women.

DANTALIAN
He incites love between men and women

FURFUR
She incites love between a man and woman.

GAAP
Gaap can cause love or hate.

GOMORY
She causes one to be loved by women and brings love to men.

RAUM
Raum creates love and reconciles enemies.

SALEOS
Sallos causes love between men and women,

SYTRY
He is a Prince of love and lust, and causes women to reveal themselves naked. He incites men and women fall in love with each other.

ZEPAR
Zepar incites love and passion between the sexes.

All of those demons, yet non of them to help you? why would you even need to ask for help anyways? i thought Satan looks out for his own?

So what about you, where exactly do you belong? do you have a cultural identity?
What i'm saying is that you need to find your people and be part of their community, so that you'd have people to that can look out for you and help you in times of need.
Perhaps since you're transgender you'd find some comradery with them, although i have seen what some of those groups can be like...
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:45 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:34 pm I am to the point of snapping. Humanity isn't changing. People are still having their head up their ass and I'm extremely pissed off at women. It's true most of them play victim.
What about you?
you don't really seem to change either, easy to see the flaws in others but not yourself.

Yet you're back again?

So why return?
You seemed to have been doing fine, yet after you returned things turned out bad.

SARGATANAS

AMON
He discerns the past, foretells the future, reconciles friends and enemies, procures love and causes love to flourish.

BELETH

DANTALIAN

FURFUR

GAAP

GOMORY

RAUM

SALEOS

SYTRY
He is a Prince of love and lust, and causes women to reveal themselves naked. He incites men and women fall in love with each other.

ZEPAR

All of those demons, yet non of them to help you? why would you even need to ask for help anyways? i thought Satan looks out for his own?

So what about you, where exactly do you belong? do you have a cultural identity?
What i'm saying is that you need to find your people and be part of their community, so that you'd have people to that can look out for you and help you in times of need.
Perhaps since you're transgender you'd find some comradery with them, although i have seen what some of those groups can be like...
Props to whoever wrote the Demon descriptions and found a dozen different ways to say the same thing, "this Demon makes people horny"
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"Props to whoever wrote the Demon descriptions and found a dozen different ways to say the same thing, "this Demon makes people horny""

Funny :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:45 pm
What about you?

Yet you're back again?

So why return?

SARGATANAS

AMON

BELETH

DANTALIAN

FURFUR

GAAP

GOMORY

RAUM

SALEOS

SYTRY

ZEPAR

I know sometimes write stuff I know I shouldn't write when I'm pissed off. Bad idea Instead I should have pulled away from SOCIAL MEDIA and dating apps etc. Oh and avoiding most groups as well except for forums.... Coming back occasionally.

So it's true though I have stepped outside of any religion in existence because most "religions" are man made, interpretation of ancient writings and so on, isn't it not the same imperative to recognize that these "religions" of ancient cultures are also man made?

For me it's basically about the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom that's learned from other key figures in history, they are nothing more than guides. No one can give you knowledge or wisdom. One has to earn it with effort.

Most people online like on forums and the likes usually only support information or a religion that confirms their bias.

With that said I take responsibility for what I says and admit it's an error I made. Angry or not, still no excuse.