Dear T4S Community and Clergy

Joey

Dear T4S Community and Clergy

Post by Joey »

Dear T4s Community,

*Note to HPSZola and the Moderators: Please don't censor this as I left the ministry on good terms and mean you no harm. Follow the link in this post and it will take you to my discord which will verify that I am not an imposter account. I tried posting this under my real name and "Black Mamba" but both accounts were deleted that is why I am using this alias.

I wanted to make it clear that although I am posting here, that I will not be returning to our organization. Over the past few months, I have been working on some projects that I am very proud of, and I wanted to share the progress that I have made with all of you.

Although I left the T4S, I did not leave Satanism. Satanism is a personal journey and I continue to explore it on my own. My beliefs, practices and principles remain the same, but I no longer feel that I need to be part of a group or a community to practice Satanism. I have found that I am able to explore my beliefs and practices in my own way and at my own pace, and I am thankful for the freedom to do so. I still consider myself a Satanist, and I remain dedicated to my path.

I want to thank HPS Zola for deleting my old account as HPBlackMamba, but retaining the posts. As this was the right thing to do. That is why I am posting under this new temporary account so that I can share this exciting news with you.

I am excited to announce the launch of my new free speech project, Toxic Waste! We believe firmly in the power of free speech and expression, and we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming space for open discussion and debate.

Toxic Waste is a platform for users to come together and openly share their ideas, opinions, and beliefs. In this forum, users are free to express themselves and engage in meaningful dialogue about any and all topics, no matter how controversial. We believe that true progress can only be achieved by allowing everyone to have their say and express their thoughts.
08e8e1a6-5920-445c-bdc1-856fb10824d0.png
08e8e1a6-5920-445c-bdc1-856fb10824d0.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 500 times
As a free speech absolutist, I believe that everyone has the right to freely express their thoughts and ideas, regardless of whether or not others agree with them. This includes the right to express opinions that may be considered controversial or offensive.

I want to clarify that I do support hate speech. Hate speech is any form of speech, conduct, writing, or expression that incites violence or prejudicial action against or by a particular individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a particular individual or group. I believe in the right to free expression, If an individual is not free to express their hatred for something, then they are not free.

That doesn't mean that I personally agree with online bullying or hateful conduct. But freedom is a double edged sword and we have to accept that the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. Yes some people will abuse freedom to hurt others, but that same freedom will also help countless of people to make a positive contribution to the world.

I support the use of this right to engage in trolling or to intentionally harm or harass others. Although trolling can be harmful and destructive, and it goes against the values of respect and kindness, I believe that trolls are important in any community.

It's the only way to see if a platform is truly free. You know a platform supports free speech when there is someone that you don't like who is saying something that you disapprove of. I hope that this helps to clarify my stance on free speech and my belief in the importance of this fundamental human right.

At Toxic waste you are free to be toxic.

We are currently in the process of raising funds and gathering resources for this new project. We are actively looking for people who are interested in joining us and being part of this journey. If you are interested, please join us on our Discord channel, where we can discuss the project and provide updates on our progress.

https://discord.gg/q2d7JCqMnZ

I am not doing this to take the spotlight away from the T4S. Toxic Waste is not intended to be a platform for satanic discussion exclusively. Toxic Waste is a place for all kinds of people to come together to discuss a wide range of topics, from politics to music to art, without fear of censorship or judgment.

I wish all the members of this wonderful community health, happiness, and joy. May you all be blessed with the strength and courage to face any challenge that comes your way.

May you all find comfort in the special moments shared together and take pride in the accomplishments you have achieved. May you find peace of mind and contentment in all your endeavors.

May you stay strong and supportive of each other in times of need. May you all stay connected and be inspired by your shared passion and purpose. May you remain connected to the past and excited for the future. May you all be blessed with the love, respect, and kindness you deserve.

May you always have the courage to stand up for what is right and to be a positive force of change in the world. Wishing you all a life of abundance, joy, and success.

Sincerely,
Druan
(Formerly Known as HPBlackMamba)
Merlyn83

Re: Dear T4S Community and Clergy

Post by Merlyn83 »

Joey wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:24 am Dear T4s Community,

*Note to HPSZola and the Moderators: Please don't censor this as I left the ministry on good terms and mean you no harm. Follow the link in this post and it will take you to my discord which will verify that I am not an imposter account. I tried posting this under my real name and "Black Mamba" but both accounts were deleted that is why I am using this alias.

I wanted to make it clear that although I am posting here, that I will not be returning to our organization. Over the past few months, I have been working on some projects that I am very proud of, and I wanted to share the progress that I have made with all of you.

Although I left the T4S, I did not leave Satanism. Satanism is a personal journey and I continue to explore it on my own. My beliefs, practices and principles remain the same, but I no longer feel that I need to be part of a group or a community to practice Satanism. I have found that I am able to explore my beliefs and practices in my own way and at my own pace, and I am thankful for the freedom to do so. I still consider myself a Satanist, and I remain dedicated to my path.

I want to thank HPS Zola for deleting my old account as HPBlackMamba, but retaining the posts. As this was the right thing to do. That is why I am posting under this new temporary account so that I can share this exciting news with you.

I am excited to announce the launch of my new free speech project, Toxic Waste! We believe firmly in the power of free speech and expression, and we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming space for open discussion and debate.

Toxic Waste is a platform for users to come together and openly share their ideas, opinions, and beliefs. In this forum, users are free to express themselves and engage in meaningful dialogue about any and all topics, no matter how controversial. We believe that true progress can only be achieved by allowing everyone to have their say and express their thoughts.
08e8e1a6-5920-445c-bdc1-856fb10824d0.png

As a free speech absolutist, I believe that everyone has the right to freely express their thoughts and ideas, regardless of whether or not others agree with them. This includes the right to express opinions that may be considered controversial or offensive.

I want to clarify that I do support hate speech. Hate speech is any form of speech, conduct, writing, or expression that incites violence or prejudicial action against or by a particular individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a particular individual or group. I believe in the right to free expression, If an individual is not free to express their hatred for something, then they are not free.

That doesn't mean that I personally agree with online bullying or hateful conduct. But freedom is a double edged sword and we have to accept that the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. Yes some people will abuse freedom to hurt others, but that same freedom will also help countless of people to make a positive contribution to the world.

I support the use of this right to engage in trolling or to intentionally harm or harass others. Although trolling can be harmful and destructive, and it goes against the values of respect and kindness, I believe that trolls are important in any community.

It's the only way to see if a platform is truly free. You know a platform supports free speech when there is someone that you don't like who is saying something that you disapprove of. I hope that this helps to clarify my stance on free speech and my belief in the importance of this fundamental human right.

At Toxic waste you are free to be toxic.

We are currently in the process of raising funds and gathering resources for this new project. We are actively looking for people who are interested in joining us and being part of this journey. If you are interested, please join us on our Discord channel, where we can discuss the project and provide updates on our progress.

https://discord.gg/q2d7JCqMnZ

I am not doing this to take the spotlight away from the T4S. Toxic Waste is not intended to be a platform for satanic discussion exclusively. Toxic Waste is a place for all kinds of people to come together to discuss a wide range of topics, from politics to music to art, without fear of censorship or judgment.

I wish all the members of this wonderful community health, happiness, and joy. May you all be blessed with the strength and courage to face any challenge that comes your way.

May you all find comfort in the special moments shared together and take pride in the accomplishments you have achieved. May you find peace of mind and contentment in all your endeavors.

May you stay strong and supportive of each other in times of need. May you all stay connected and be inspired by your shared passion and purpose. May you remain connected to the past and excited for the future. May you all be blessed with the love, respect, and kindness you deserve.

May you always have the courage to stand up for what is right and to be a positive force of change in the world. Wishing you all a life of abundance, joy, and success.

Sincerely,
Druan
(Formerly Known as HPBlackMamba)
If you support hate speech and the right to abuse others that can lead to HARM a person and doxxing someone or even have criminal intent. You are definitely one fucked up individual with no ethics or morals. Anyone who allows such abuse or harm to occur do not have compassion or character to act on what is right. Everyone has a right to stand up for themselves. Satanists do not take fucking abuse. Freedom of Speech comes with responsibility and your actions can have serious consequences. It's about being aware if other living breathing human beings. If you don't care and think just sitting back and do nothing if someone is getting hurt. That's a huge red flag and it shows the person is fearful or simply just don't give a fuck.

I only agree censorship should only be used to stop serious harm or criminal activity online. Simple as that.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Joey wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:24 am
I'm not really interested in that, sorry :? Good luck though
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Joey wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:24 am
Hello, there!

I presume that you are new in a personal community development and management, but I guess you will find my reply full of use.

You see, it is no problem if you do not want to stay on the T4S, if you do not want to stay, you can leave.

Unlike other restrictive groups such as the JoS or others, we completely respect the virtue of freedom.

Secondly, by allowing anyone in your community to be Toxic, you are opening a gate to a lot of illegal online behavioral patterns such as doxxing, phishing, scams, unrequested sexting, doppelganger activity and more.

I suggest that you allow the freedom of expression in your community, but allow it in a manner that still respects the values of common sense.

I tried posting this under my real name and "Black Mamba" but both accounts were deleted that is why I am using this alias. - Whatever your account alias is now, it is to no concern for me or for the others. The only matter of concern is choosing the Black Mamba alias which bow got your account deleted and also your real name. Do not use your real name as it can easily be impersonated online and offline by others, that is all. As for the "Black Mamba" account, I think it was deleted in order not to create confusion. Black Mamba was one of our High Priests along with High Priestess Zola, but, he decided to retreat.

It is his personal decision and there is no problem in it...

I do not know if you are HP Black Mamba... but I think you are not.... :?:

Second of all, supporting hate speech is totally against the rules of Satanism first-hand.

You may of course allow users to express controversial beliefs and presumably get helped if they do not understand some things, but, supporting hate speech and allowing users from saying simple racial slurs to actually make a user kill himself or herself is surely something else.

In the Christian religion, there is this hypocrisy of spreading the we do not support hate speech thing, but in the end, Christians are the ones who make themselves culpable of hate crimes towards ethnic groups, like a French man who went with a gun to shoot some totally innocent and family-loving refugees and more.

So, support Satanism on the online but in a very constructive and spiritual matter my friend. Do not embark on the journey of false mirages of thoughts that are provided by Christians and their "religion".

I left the T4S but I didn't leave Satanism. Satanism is a journey for me which I still explore - It is very good that you didn't leave Satanism. We, the T4S are a forum where we allow Satanists from all beliefs, theistic or not, to share their opinions and ideas. Continue to explore the journey and develop yourself physically and spiritually along your exploration.

Also, as a last note here, as you said that Toxic Waste (your community) is for people from all places to come, then how good is the moderation?

There are a lot of weirdos on the online, especially on platforms such as Discord who offer private chat rooms, and I personally think that good moderation is where both the posts on the server are moderated and, moreover, when a member reports that there needs action to be taken upon pedophile X the mods ban and report the user to Discord.

By the way, thank you for wishing us the best here and may Satan and His Demons help you in your journey too :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
JoeyResurected

Post by JoeyResurected »

Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

Well, the account that I used to create the original post was deactivated. So I was forced to create a new one in order to respond to your replies.

Regarding your concerns about hate speech I wrote a post on medium:
https://medium.com/@druan.comics/free-s ... 6fe812b4a7

Regarding free speech facilitating criminality here is the rules of the Toxic Wastte Community:

It's important to note that criminal activity will be reported to the authorities and not be censored. It is not appropriate to cover up or conceal criminal activity, as it is important for the authorities to be aware of and investigate such incidents. Censoring information about criminal activity can potentially allow it to continue unchecked and put others at risk. Instead, it is important to report criminal activity to the police so that it can be properly addressed and dealt with according to the law.

Regarding your comment about not believing that I am HPBlackMamba. I can't say that I disagree with you. I am not HPBlackMamba anymore. I stopped being BlackMamba the day I decided to leave the T4S. HPBlackMamba was never real to begin with. He was a stage personality that I created for the entertainment of the T4S community.

I stand by what I said in my original post about wishing the people in this community well. This is truly my final post and you won't hear from me again in the future.

Warm regards,
Druan
(Formerly known as HPBlackMamba)
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

JoeyResurected wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:57 pm Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

Well, the account that I used to create the original post was deactivated. So I was forced to create a new one in order to respond to your replies.

Regarding your concerns about hate speech I wrote a post on medium:
https://medium.com/@druan.comics/free-s ... 6fe812b4a7

Regarding free speech facilitating criminality here is the rules of the Toxic Wastte Community:

It's important to note that criminal activity will be reported to the authorities and not be censored. It is not appropriate to cover up or conceal criminal activity, as it is important for the authorities to be aware of and investigate such incidents. Censoring information about criminal activity can potentially allow it to continue unchecked and put others at risk. Instead, it is important to report criminal activity to the police so that it can be properly addressed and dealt with according to the law.

Regarding your comment about not believing that I am HPBlackMamba. I can't say that I disagree with you. I am not HPBlackMamba anymore. I stopped being BlackMamba the day I decided to leave the T4S. HPBlackMamba was never real to begin with. He was a stage personality that I created for the entertainment of the T4S community.

I stand by what I said in my original post about wishing the people in this community well. This is truly my final post and you won't hear from me again in the future.

Warm regards,
Druan
Okay, I do not know who you are but you clearly are not HPBlackMamba.

HPBlackMamba showed his face on the forums, you do not show it.

I do not what scene name you have created, I sincerely do not why did you create anything??? :?:

But, anyways, thank you for wishing is good luck and to be supported by Satan.

You will be supported too :)

Thank you for understanding that criminal activity shall not be left unchecked.

It is important not to let anyone who engages in criminal activity unreported / unchecked as it puts others at risk plus it encourages criminal activity to be continued and perpetuated by others.

Ave Satanas
JoeyYetAgain

Post by JoeyYetAgain »

Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

My account keeps getting deactivated so I have to keep creating a new one. To answer your question, I do show my face on the medium article which I linked to the previous post.

I just came back one last time because there is something that I forgot to mention. As you know the AnonPoster account was deleted on these message boards (I am sure it's greatly missed by many). So here is the details for Toxic Waste Project's AnonPoster account if you want to log in and post. If you have problems with verification (because of discord's tight security) just email us on ToxicWasteProject@proton.me.

Here are the login details for the Anon Poster account:
(link)
5dd13f31-ded1-48b1-bb37-a1774e2143ff.png
5dd13f31-ded1-48b1-bb37-a1774e2143ff.png (932.27 KiB) Viewed 376 times
This is a temporary solution until we can get our official message boards up and running. That will be all, thank you.

Warn Regards,
Druan
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

JoeyYetAgain wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:00 pm Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

My account keeps getting deactivated so I have to keep creating a new one. To answer your question, I do show my face on the medium article which I linked to the previous post.

I just came back one last time because there is something that I forgot to mention. As you know the AnonPoster account was deleted on these message boards (I am sure it's greatly missed by many). So here is the details for Toxic Waste Project's AnonPoster account if you want to log in and post. If you have problems with verification (because of discord's tight security) just email us on ToxicWasteProject@proton.me.

Here are the login details for the Anon Poster account:
User:AnonymousPosterToxicWasteProject@proton.me (login using this email address)
Password:AnonymousPosterToxicWasteProject

5dd13f31-ded1-48b1-bb37-a1774e2143ff.png

This is a temporary solution until we can get our official message boards up and running. That will be all, thank you.

Warn Regards,
Druan
Okay, now this is getting weird and, though I do not have time to waste and answer up every single post that your account makes, I will answer this one.

I do not know which AnonPoster account you talk about as Discord works totally different.

You can't have multiple AnonPostet Toxic Waste accounts, as Discord has an account anti flooding protection and it will find it very obvious that one account is already registered on AnonymousPosterToxicWasteProject@protonmail.com address.

Secondly, you did not show your face here.

It is a cover you used and you just shared the image with us, and while I do not want to do this that often, I am going to post here how the face of HP Black mamba really looks like:

So, basically, it is totally different from which image you showed.

Plus, though I may sound like a speaker now, HP Black Mamba's posts are not containing grammatical errors.

Yours contain.

Such as in this one: conncerns :| .
Attachments
This is the face of, now ex-HP Black Mamba
This is the face of, now ex-HP Black Mamba
49.jpg (23.01 KiB) Viewed 368 times

Ave Satanas
JoeyAgain

Post by JoeyAgain »

It's annoying that I have to keep creating a new account everytime that I want to post. But I guess that's the new norm in this place.

Anyway, the picture that I posted previously was the avatar for the AnonPoster account (which is a temporary solution until we launch our official message boards).

Here is an article explaining everything: https://medium.com/@druan.comics/guest- ... 29212a3656

Please stop being lazy and read the information that I am giving you. I don't want to keep coming here to explain myself. From now on, if you want to reach me, you can do it at the Toxic Waste Project.

I reiterate that am not HPBlackMamba anyomre. I stopped HPBlackMamba is a fictional persona that is owned by the T4S ministry. There is a picture of me on the Medium article which I linked before. I am assuming you haven't read it.

So here is the picture that you requested. I have changed a lot since you last saw me.
Druan.jpg
Druan.jpg (113.21 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Warm regards
Druan
(Fromerly known as HPBlackMamba)
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

JoeyAgain wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:21 pm Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

It's annoying that I have to keep creating a new account everytime that I want to post. But I guess that's the new norm in this place.

Anyway, the picture that I posted previously was the avatar for the AnonPoster account (which is a temporary solution until we launch our official message boards).

Here is an article explaining everything: https://medium.com/@druan.comics/guest- ... 29212a3656

Please stop being lazy and read the information that I am giving you. I don't want to keep coming here to explain myself. From now on, if you want to reach me, you can do it at the Toxic Waste Project.

I reiterate that am not HPBlackMamba anyomre. I stopped HPBlackMamba is a fictional persona that is owned by the T4S ministry. There is a picture of me on the Medium article which I linked before. I am assuming you haven't read it.

So here is the picture that you requested. I have changed a lot since you last saw me.
Druan.jpg

Warm regards
Druan
(Fromerly known as HPBlackMamba)
Well, okay, though I find your photo really strange, I give you the presumption of trust :|

Anyways, I am not lazy to read what you wrote on your medium but you need to.understand that while people who are having a lot of hate in them will consider having hate speech freedom as the greatest weapon, the people who are the targets will immediately fall victim to it.

I am surprised though how did you create a lot of accounts and posted and just posted, while you say on.the Admin account that you wanted to leave and you found out a prestigious art gallery to work art.

What is your choice of returning here? ;)

Ave Satanas