Dear T4S Community and Clergy

Merlyn83

Re: Dear T4S Community and Clergy

Post by Merlyn83 »

JoeyAgain wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:21 pm Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the conncerns in response to my post.

It's annoying that I have to keep creating a new account everytime that I want to post. But I guess that's the new norm in this place.

Anyway, the picture that I posted previously was the avatar for the AnonPoster account (which is a temporary solution until we launch our official message boards).

Here is an article explaining everything: https://medium.com/@druan.comics/guest- ... 29212a3656

Please stop being lazy and read the information that I am giving you. I don't want to keep coming here to explain myself. From now on, if you want to reach me, you can do it at the Toxic Waste Project.

I reiterate that am not HPBlackMamba anyomre. I stopped HPBlackMamba is a fictional persona that is owned by the T4S ministry. There is a picture of me on the Medium article which I linked before. I am assuming you haven't read it.

So here is the picture that you requested. I have changed a lot since you last saw me.
Druan.jpg

Warm regards
Druan
(Fromerly known as HPBlackMamba)
Dude. Look. You came here as Mamba or whatever. You will be remembered as Mamba because that's how we all knew you. If you strained away from Satanism or whatever then why do you keep coming to T4S?

The freedom of speech when it comes to "hate" or trolling that leads to harm or criminal activity needs to be stopped because if something seriously happened to anyone in the forums and they are a part of T4S there can be serious consequences as to why none of the administration took action,. Freedom of Speech abused can INCITE VIOLENCE or CRIMINAL behavior. To sit back and watch anyone be harmed or bullied shows lack of character, ethics and morals. For the most part, lack empathy. The freedom to open ones mouth to spew forth garbage and manipulate someone someone has some serious issues to deal with.

So a degree of censorship is needed in the forums.
JoeyElaborates

Post by JoeyElaborates »

Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the concerns in response to my post.

I didn't want to come back here, but your recent comment seemed too important to ignore. I'm glad you reached out with your concerns, I understand the importance of the issue you brought up. I wanted to make sure to address it, that's why I wrote a response on my Medium blog.

https://medium.com/@druan.comics/does-f ... ed138e00b3

Warm regards,
Druan
(Formerly known as HPBlackMamba)
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn83 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:47 am
I feel like Zola is banning Joey for a good reason, his picture seems pretty negative to me. This is all very strange, I don't know something seems off.

I think you're right that this forum should be moderated. I checked his discord server and it doesn't even honestly make sense. I can't imagine any reason to go there as the community doesn't seem specific on anything. It seems like groups attract a specific audience with specific niche content, where "toxic whatever" is just a place people go to for being bullied and harassed? Sounds pretty dumb to me.

Anyway, thanks but no thanks Joey or whatever your name is now. :naughty:
JoeyElaborates

Post by JoeyElaborates »

Venessa wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:25 am
I feel like Zola is banning Joey for a good reason, his picture seems pretty negative to me. This is all very strange, I don't know something seems off.

I think you're right that this forum should be moderated. I checked his discord server and it doesn't even honestly make sense. I can't imagine any reason to go there as the community doesn't seem specific on anything. It seems like groups attract a specific audience with specific niche content, where "toxic whatever" is just a place people go to for being bullied and harassed? Sounds pretty dumb to me.

Note to HPS Zola and the Forum Mods: Please don't censor this information. I mean you no harm, I am just trying to sincerely respond the the concerns in response to my post.

You are entitled to your views I and I respect them. If you don't think that the Toxic Waste Project is for you, then you probably shouldn't be there.

My motivation behind posting the information here is to make sure that the Truth4Satan Members are informed about the community that they are participating in. Additionally, I want to let the older users who still value free speech (even the trolls) know that there is a place where they can post freely. This includes people who have lost faith in the T4S after the new moderation policies were implimented (After I left).

I want to add that it isn't my mission to hurt the Truth4Satan Mniistries in any way,shape or form. I don't want to siphon away membership from the organization either. The people (such as yourself) who like it here, should stay and enjoy what T4S has to offer. Like I stated before in my original post, I wish everyone in this community well.

Warm regards,
Druan
(Formely known as HPBlackMamba)
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

JoeyElaborates wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:18 am
Clearly you leaving was for the best. You're saying something and doing the opposite here. If you were to stab someone and said "my intentions aren't to stab you", does it matter what you say your intentions are or does it matter what your actions are? You left this place and now you're trying to hurt the community because you can't have your way anymore, seems pretty petty to me.
JoeyElaborates

Post by JoeyElaborates »

Venessa wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:23 am
Clearly you leaving was for the best. You're saying something and doing the opposite here. If you were to stab someone and said "my intentions aren't to stab you", does it matter what you say your intentions are or does it matter what your actions are? You left this place and now you're trying to hurt the community because you can't have your way anymore, seems pretty petty to me.

I only shared information about free speech. Everything else that you are referring to is in your imagination. I wish you well and the T4S well.

Best wishes,
Druan
(Formerly known as HPBlackMamba)
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Venessa wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:25 am

You are entitled to your views I and I respect them. If you don't think that the Toxic Waste Project is for you, then you probably shouldn't be there.

My motivation behind posting the information here is to make sure that the Truth4Satan Members are informed about the community that they are participating in. Additionally, I want to let the older users who still value free speech (even the trolls) know that there is a place where they can post freely. This includes people who have lost faith in the T4S after the new moderation policies were implimented (After I left).

I want to add that it isn't my mission to hurt the Truth4Satan Mniistries in any way,shape or form. I don't want to siphon away membership from the organization either. The people (such as yourself) who like it here, should stay and enjoy what T4S has to offer. Like I stated before in my original post, I wish everyone in this community well.

Warm regards,
Druan
(Formely known as HPBlackMamba)
Look, Joey, Druan or whatever your names are....

I do not think that the Toxic Waste community is a good project as it promotes toxic speech and such.

The thing that is worse than Toxic Waste is you trying to come up here and create a lot of accounts.

You left, you left.

Enjoy your life outside the T4S and be happy with it.

I personally recommend resuming on your art gallery work, sounds pretty good to me in my opinion.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

JoeyElaborates wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:40 am
Holy shit, now you're gas lighting me too? Clearly you're not welcome here anymore, if you have to plead with Zola not to ban you every post you write, so why don't you just leave? Leave like you kept saying earlier, you already spewed your toxic waste here enough.