Accept a JOS refugee?

Krieg The 3rd

Accept a JOS refugee?

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Ok seems you guys were right about the JOS forums, I recently checked back there to see that I was banned for no reason other than disagreeing with their financial rituals and writing in a rude manner occasionally. So I have come here as a refugee from JOS(Totaler Krieg if you didn't know), since this seems like the isle of misfit toys so to speak and I need a home.

Yeah I know I was an asshole on this forum as well and I have a tendency to be overly blunt and critical which my partner has told me to work on as well and I am trying to improve the best I can on this, so forgive me.

So my question to you(Zola) is this: could I be given a second chance on this forum? I promise I will contribute in a valuable way rather than my previous style of comments here. I'll follow all the rules and change my way of writing if needed or recommended. Thanks for considering.

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Accept a JOS refugee?

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I appreciate the apology so yes, I'll give you a second chance :)

Welcome to the Isle of Misfit Toys :)

I hope you enjoy your stay
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:02 am .....
also I'll admit that I was wrong about these forums, they seem very active now and good topics are being posted, so sorry about that.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:05 am I appreciate the apology so yes, I'll give you a second chance :)

Welcome to the Isle of Misfit Toys :)

I hope you enjoy your stay
Thank you :D
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

They are being moderated now, thats the difference.

I want to cultivate a positive atmosphere where people can share information, learn from one another and enjoy themselves :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:02 am Ok seems you guys were right about the JOS forums, I recently checked back there to see that I was banned for no reason other than disagreeing with their financial rituals and writing in a rude manner occasionally. So I have come here as a refugee from JOS(Totaler Krieg if you didn't know), since this seems like the isle of misfit toys so to speak and I need a home.

Yeah I know I was an asshole on this forum as well and I have a tendency to be overly blunt and critical which my partner has told me to work on as well and I am trying to improve the best I can on this, so forgive me.

So my question to you(Zola) is this: could I be given a second chance on this forum? I promise I will contribute in a valuable way rather than my previous style of comments here. I'll follow all the rules and change my way of writing if needed or recommended. Thanks for considering.

Ave Satanas
Lol.... Seriously. I'm not sure if you are just being a weirdo or what but um I thought I read that you were Red Dawn on JoS forums and Qingu666 making multiple accounts to troll the forums. So you say you obviously been here under another name..... :think: :naughty:
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:05 am
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:02 am .....
also I'll admit that I was wrong about these forums, they seem very active now and good topics are being posted, so sorry about that.
Welcome, Totaler Krieg :)

Enjoy your coming back on the forums.

Be sure to read the topics I have posted such as the Mars full aspects and Mars (mythology) topics I posted or, more recently the Thoughts topic.

BlackOrbit666 :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:40 am Lol.... Seriously. I'm not sure if you are just being a weirdo or what but um I thought I read that you were Red Dawn on JoS forums and Qingu666 making multiple accounts to troll the forums. So you say you obviously been here under another name..... :think: :naughty:
If you want to believe an accusation by blitz of all people then go right ahead, just know that he is the least informed on what's going on as far as trolling on the jos, I would trust Ol much more he seems to catch trolls easily. I didn't even come on their forum to troll I genuinely tried to help but I questioned their finance ritual so all of a sudden I become the bad guy and in that trolling circus I guess I got hit in the crossfire and banned even though Qingu didn't lol. Its also probably because for some reason when I write people take it as hostile when it isn't meant to be, something I'm trying to figure out maybe its in my chart?

So no I'm not red dawn apparently every critic of jos is him and not someone else who came and realized their bs. The only alias I have had on here is Totaler Krieg and Totaler Krieg2 both of which were banned for good reason because I was being a jerk primarily because I still was brainwashed by jos. Its a good thing I was exiled from jos anyway because shortly beforehand and thereafter as well I discovered the truth about the rtrs and cobra's nonsense.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:07 am
Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:40 am Lol.... Seriously. I'm not sure if you are just being a weirdo or what but um I thought I read that you were Red Dawn on JoS forums and Qingu666 making multiple accounts to troll the forums. So you say you obviously been here under another name..... :think: :naughty:
If you want to believe an accusation by blitz of all people then go right ahead, just know that he is the least informed on what's going on as far as trolling on the jos, I would trust Ol much more he seems to catch trolls easily. I didn't even come on their forum to troll I genuinely tried to help but I questioned their finance ritual so all of a sudden I become the bad guy and in that trolling circus I guess I got hit in the crossfire and banned even though Qingu didn't lol. Its also probably because for some reason when I write people take it as hostile when it isn't meant to be, something I'm trying to figure out maybe its in my chart?

So no I'm not red dawn apparently every critic of jos is him and not someone else who came and realized their bs. The only alias I have had on here is Totaler Krieg and Totaler Krieg2 both of which were banned for good reason because I was being a jerk primarily because I still was brainwashed by jos. Its a good thing I was exiled from jos anyway because shortly beforehand and thereafter as well I discovered the truth about the rtrs and cobra's nonsense.
Well if you aren't the same person. Welcome to the land of outcasts. Lol
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:07 am

With that being said. I'm very skeptical of a lot of people who come here from JoS because it's usually to preach some narrative but basically you know what I'm talking about I do believe you.

My forum name there is Truth against the world. But I don't post in there dude to the BS that goes on.

I'm at a point I dont have a label for my religion. I step outside the box. Religion of the Self is more accurate lol