Witchy Things

BlackOrbit666

Re: Witchy Things

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:59 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:50 am

I can say that I worship Satan and Lucifer more :)
If that is really the case, you will agree that Satan would want you to embrace relationships with his allies. Satan is busy and should not be bothered with trivial things when there is a lesser spirit available and willing to come to your aid. Many times Satan will send demons from a lower rank as messengers on his behalf. Even Mammon is busy at times and will do the same. These entities are not omnipresent.
Yes, you are right about it.

I felt this too since I remember asking Satan a question and an inferior Demon came to deliver his message.
Either way, I treat all Demonic entities with the maximum respect.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:02 pm

I felt this too since I remember asking Satan a question and an inferior Demon came to deliver his message.
In my experience, I have found that Satan prefers to send people as messengers before sending demons.People have always served as messengers for the gods, from the ancient Greeks and Romans to the present day. In the past, gods spoke through oracles, seers, and prophets, but today, people can serve as their own messengers.

First and foremost, it is important to understand that being a messenger for the gods is not an easy task. It requires dedication and commitment to be able to accurately and effectively convey the messages of the gods. It also requires a great deal of trust and faith in the gods, as well as a willingness to trust in the gods’ wisdom and guidance.

When serving as a messenger for the gods, it is important to be open-minded and have an open heart. It is also important to be willing to accept the guidance of the gods and to be willing to take action on their behalf. This may involve speaking out against injustice, spreading the word of the gods, and taking actions that will help to further their causes.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:49 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:02 pm

In my experience, I have found that Satan prefers to send people as messengers before sending demons.People have always served as messengers for the gods, from the ancient Greeks and Romans to the present day. In the past, gods spoke through oracles, seers, and prophets, but today, people can serve as their own messengers.

First and foremost, it is important to understand that being a messenger for the gods is not an easy task. It requires dedication and commitment to be able to accurately and effectively convey the messages of the gods. It also requires a great deal of trust and faith in the gods, as well as a willingness to trust in the gods’ wisdom and guidance.

When serving as a messenger for the gods, it is important to be open-minded and have an open heart. It is also important to be willing to accept the guidance of the gods and to be willing to take action on their behalf. This may involve speaking out against injustice, spreading the word of the gods, and taking actions that will help to further their causes.
Correct!

I totally agree with you :)

Being a messenger of the Gods and Demons surely takes a lot of dedication.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

To cast a spell in the bath, you should begin by filling the bath with warm water. Once the water is ready, add any herbs, oils, or crystals that are associated with the specific spell you are trying to cast. You should also light a few candles and turn off the lights in the bathroom. Once everything is ready, enter the bath and sit in the water. Focus on your spell and the desired outcome, and use the power of visualization to help direct the energy of the spell. Take your time to ensure that you are visualizing your desired outcome clearly and that your intentions are clear. When you feel that the spell has been cast, thank the elements and any deities you are working with, and take a few moments to relax and enjoy the experience. Finally, pour the bath water down the drain and open the bathroom door to allow the energy of the spell to be released.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

A spell for healing:

To cast a spell under a tree, you should begin by finding a tree in a quiet and secluded place. Once you have found the perfect tree, sit or stand beneath it and close your eyes. Take a few moments to clear your mind and focus on your intention. Visualize the outcome you desire and make sure your will and intent are clear. When you are ready, cast your spell. Speak out loud the words of the spell, and use your hand gestures and body movements to help direct the energy of the spell. Finally, take a few moments to thank the tree and the elements for their assistance and to acknowledge the power of your spell before opening your eyes and leaving the area.

"By the power of the earth and the grace of the heavens, I call upon the spirits of healing to mend and restore. Let this spell bring comfort to the body and peace to the mind. May all pain and suffering be lifted and replaced with vitality and strength. So mote it be."
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

A handy list of basic spell casting hand movements:

"Circular motions" - used to invoke energy and create a specific pattern or flow of energy to achieve desired outcome

"Waving" - used to direct energy and focus intent in a specific direction

"Pointing" - used to direct energy towards a specific person or object

"Clenched fist" - used to contain and harness energy within oneself

"Open palm" - used to receive energy or offer blessings

"Chopping" - used to disperse or neutralize unwanted energy

"Cupping" - used to gather and hold energy.

"Crossing" - used to block or ward off energy

"Tracing symbols" - used to invoke specific meanings or energies associated with the symbol being traced.

"Rocking" - used to create a gentle flow of energy.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Spell for generating positive energy.

To cast a spell in the midday sun, you should find a place outdoors that is free from distractions and has plenty of direct sunlight. When you are ready, face the sun and take a few moments to focus on your intention and visualize your desired outcome. Speak the words of your spell out loud with conviction and direct the energy of the spell towards the sun. When you feel that the spell is complete, thank the sun and the elements for their assistance and take a few moments to relax and enjoy the experience before opening your eyes.

"By the light of the moon and the warmth of the sun, I call upon the positive energy of the universe to gather and surround me. Let this spell fill me with love, peace, and joy. May all negativity be banished, and only positivity remain. So mote it be."
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Spell for breaking negative attachments:

To cast a spell when submerged underwater, you should begin by finding a quiet and secluded spot in a body of water. Once you have found the perfect spot, take a few moments to clear your mind and focus on your spell’s intention. Visualize the desired outcome and make sure your will and intent are clear. When you are ready, submerge yourself underwater and begin to chant the words of your spell (in your mind). Use your hand gestures and body movements to help direct the energy of the spell. When you feel that the spell has been cast, take a few moments to thank the elements and any deities you are working with, and then resurface. Finally, take a few moments to relax and enjoy the experience before leaving the area.

"By the strength of the wind and the power of the fire, I call upon the forces of the universe to break and release any negative attachments that may be holding me back. Let this spell cut the cords of fear, doubt, and sorrow. May I be free from all that weighs me down and hinders my growth. So mote it be."
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Truth Spell:
(often used to expose enemies, uncover hidden objects or reveal secrets)

To cast a spell when naked, begin by finding a place that is secluded and free from distractions. Once you have found the perfect spot, remove all of your clothes and take a few moments to clear your mind and focus on your intention. Visualize the outcome you desire and make sure your will and intent are clear. When you are ready, begin to chant the words of your spell, and use your hand gestures and body movements to help direct the energy of the spell. When you feel that the spell has been cast, thank the elements and any deities you are working with, and then take a few moments to relax and enjoy the experience before getting dressed and leaving the area.

"In the light of the sun, and the glow of the stars
I call upon the truth to reveal what is hidden,
Let this spell open the eyes of my heart,
And clear the fog of deception that has smitten.

With the power of the earth, and the grace of the sky,
I seek to know the truth, and let it be my guide,
May this spell bring forth the hidden lie,
And the secrets that have been locked inside.

Let the words that are spoken be true and clear,
And let the intentions of all be made clear,
May this spell bring forth the truth, oh so dear,
And banish the shadows that cause us to fear.

So mote it be, by the power of three,
May the truth be revealed, for all to see."
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

This spell has many uses. In this case I will demonstrate how to use it to influence and control someone else's free will i.e. manipulate them.

To cast a spell when someone is sleeping, begin by finding a place where the person can sleep undisturbed. Before the person falls asleep, take a few moments to clear your mind and focus on your intention. Visualize the outcome you desire and make sure your will and intent are clear. When the person is sleeping, begin to chant the words of your spell, and use your hand gestures and body movements to help direct the energy of the spell. Make sure that the spell is cast in a way that will not disturb the person’s sleep. When the spell is complete, take a few moments to thank the elements and any deities you are working with, and then take a few moments to relax and enjoy the experience before leaving the area.

Obedience Spell:

Let me be still and heed the call, To bind my will and heed my all. Let my thoughts be clear and true, To do what's right, just as I do.

My mind must be in perfect peace, As I follow your commands with ease. No matter what lies in my way, I shall obey, I shall not stray.

Let me be steadfast and brave, To accept what I should, what I must save. My heart shall be true and strong, To do what's right, no matter how long.

Let my spirit be calm, As I kneel to your will and do no harm. Let me be kind and gentle, To do with grace what is essential.

This power of obedience I will uphold, To do as I'm told, never growing old. Let me be strong and wise, So I can follow your will with ease.