Witchy Things

Krieg The 3rd

Re: Witchy Things

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Eh. Not my cup of tea personally a bit heavy on the props, circles, preparation, etc... but thanks for sharing, I guess everyone has a different way of practicing the occult, I usually do it without props completely.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I don't use props much either.
I guess some enjoy it as a method to help focus the mind, set a mood.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:03 am I don't use props much either.
I guess some enjoy it as a method to help focus the mind, set a mood.
Yeah it would be nice if I could use props but unfortunately I still live around xians so I just use my mind to visualize everything needed, seems to be just as effective while developing your astral senses at the same time.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

So here's an example of a working I did.
I wanted to get someone to reveal himself. This was in a work setting where this guy just above two of us was using us to do all his grunt work, talking down to us, treating us like garbage. Then gong to the executive director and putting our work and ideas before her claiming them as his own.

Which was manifestly unjust. I wanted to do something about that. I thought on it, did void on it and eventually got a message (from my Daemon guide) to go to the forest and walk, that the answer would present itself. He's done this many times over the course of my life.

So I went to the forest as he suggested and walked and at some point forgot all the cares, all the BS and was just enjoying nature and the glorious day.

That's when He spoke up and said: “stop. Look.” My attention was drawn to a chunk of wood sitting directly in the center of the path. It felt deliberate, like it was placed there and waiting for me. I picked this up, it was very interesting.

In the shape of a mans torso, part way to mid calf, part of the shoulders, a suggestion of arms. And it felt like the man who was being so abusive to us.
I knew this was what I'd been sent to find.

Took it home, did a small ritual with it, charging it with the intention of revealing and then placed it into the dropped ceiling directly above his head where he'd sit in his office.

So the intention was that he would feel this frustration and anger building and building till he'd explode, right in front of this executive director, to whom he was a total suckass. She thought he was awesome. He was a total bastard to us and sweet as honey to her. Sickening.

Three weeks later it happened. He exploded into a fury at a staff meeting for no real reason at all, right in front of the executive director. Yelling and screaming at her too. She fired him on the spot.

Now the interesting thing is, when I went to retrieve the item from the ceiling (nobody but me knew or had access) it had vanished. I thought that was quite interesting.

Serapis (Satan)

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:37 pm Astro, an objection was raised towards your ritual procedure. However, since it was prefaced with racial slurs, it was thus, deleted. But to be fair I'll post his concerns without the Ad hominem attacks and jos propaganda.

His concern is regarding addressing a Daemon as a spirit. He feels a Daemon isn't a spirit and so its being disrespectful.

He claims mammon is not an actual demon but a jewish word (jos people are obsessed with jews) however, on the site itself:

zeus.jpg

It says right there Zeus answers to Mammon. Why would He do that if its so offensive? Zeus is a Daemon so...this seems contradictory.

The objection is also that since you aren't a jos person, a 'spiritual satanist' (a phrase exclusive to the jos brand of 'satanism' in order to be able to call themselves SS and make spiritual synonymous with the nazi propaganda they promote); you, as a non SS are not qualified to be summoning a Daemon.

He thinks also that 'commanding' a Daemon to appear is disrespectful and blasphemous.

He says to be cautious about information regarding Daemons people reading your work choose to believe.

I would say of course people are well advised to do their own research, ask questions, think for themselves and practice discernment. That is self evident. I personally, am appreciative of your knowledge and willingness to share. it's up to each individual what they do with the information provided. Freedom to choose.

My thoughts would be that an advanced multi dimensional being (Daemon), when they appear are coming in spirit form. We all have an animating force or spirit. So not sure how this is disrespecting them. It's interesting how they're saying one doesn't need all this ritual to make contact, when they have pages of rituals. Seems like apples and oranges, splitting hairs. I think it boils down to they feel its their way, or no way. But people have their own personal beliefs. Have you ever had a negative experience where a Daemon shows up insulted?

It's the intention, the vibration or resonance one is putting out that actually matters, not so much the words one group or another thinks is correct (or not). While I would never command a Daemon to appear because (to me personally) it smacks of attempting to order one around which could be perceived as rude, I think a higher dimensional being who is telepathic is going to be able to discern the persons intent and act (or not) accordingly.

Do you have any thoughts you would like to share?
Regarding Demons not being spirits. Summoning a demon is a spiritual experience. Demon comes from the greek word Daemon which translates into "messenger". Demons often visit us in spirit form. This can either be with their own spirits or their astral bodies. Demons are spirit messengers, or do they appear to you in physical form? If so, how do you get them to manifest?

Regarding JOS' opinion on my spiritual practice, I don't care. I do what works for me, and I have been summoning Mammon with success for years. He has always helped me and I have never had a problem.

I come from a long line of witches, dating back to a time before modern civilization. Our knowledge and practices have been passed down through generations, carefully guarded and protected.

Our ancestors were healers and wise women, respected and revered in their communities. They knew the secrets of the natural world and how to harness its power for good. They were able to connect with the spirit realm and commune with the ancestors.

As the world changed and modern society developed, our practices were forced to adapt and evolve. We had to learn to conceal our powers and keep our traditions secret, for fear of persecution. But despite the challenges, our knowledge and wisdom have been passed down through the generations, from mother to daughter, from grandmother to granddaughter.

Today, I am proud to carry on the legacy of my ancestors. I continue to study and practice the ancient ways, and I am honored to be a part of this powerful line of women. Though the world may have changed, the power of witchcraft endures.

For me, magic is more than a religious practice, it's also a cultural heritage. I choose to trust tried and chosen methods instead of what is written on some website on the internet.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:57 am Eh. Not my cup of tea personally a bit heavy on the props, circles, preparation, etc... but thanks for sharing, I guess everyone has a different way of practicing the occult, I usually do it without props completely.
In my practice of witchcraft, I have found that props and sigils are not necessary for me to effectively cast spells. I focus on using hand movements, also known as gestures or mudras, to direct energy and intention towards my desired outcome.

Using hand movements allows me to tap into my own personal energy and power, rather than relying on external tools. I believe that true magic comes from within and the hand movements serve as a conduit for that energy.

I understand that props and sigils can be helpful for some practitioners, as they can serve as a focal point for the spell or act as a reminder of the intention. However, for me, the act of physically moving my hands and directing energy is enough to achieve the desired outcome.

In addition to hand movements, I also use visualization and affirmations to enhance my spells. I find that these techniques, combined with hand movements, allow me to effectively manifest my intentions and bring about positive change in my life.

It's important to note that everyone's experience with magic is different, and what works for me may not work for others. It's all about finding what feels authentic and effective for you in your own practice.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:30 am So here's an example of a working I did.
I wanted to get someone to reveal himself. This was in a work setting where this guy just above two of us was using us to do all his grunt work, talking down to us, treating us like garbage. Then gong to the executive director and putting our work and ideas before her claiming them as his own.

Which was manifestly unjust. I wanted to do something about that. I thought on it, did void on it and eventually got a message (from my Daemon guide) to go to the forest and walk, that the answer would present itself. He's done this many times over the course of my life.

So I went to the forest as he suggested and walked and at some point forgot all the cares, all the BS and was just enjoying nature and the glorious day.

That's when He spoke up and said: “stop. Look.” My attention was drawn to a chunk of wood sitting directly in the center of the path. It felt deliberate, like it was placed there and waiting for me. I picked this up, it was very interesting.

In the shape of a mans torso, part way to mid calf, part of the shoulders, a suggestion of arms. And it felt like the man who was being so abusive to us.
I knew this was what I'd been sent to find.

Took it home, did a small ritual with it, charging it with the intention of revealing and then placed it into the dropped ceiling directly above his head where he'd sit in his office.

So the intention was that he would feel this frustration and anger building and building till he'd explode, right in front of this executive director, to whom he was a total suckass. She thought he was awesome. He was a total bastard to us and sweet as honey to her. Sickening.

Three weeks later it happened. He exploded into a fury at a staff meeting for no real reason at all, right in front of the executive director. Yelling and screaming at her too. She fired him on the spot.

Now the interesting thing is, when I went to retrieve the item from the ceiling (nobody but me knew or had access) it had vanished. I thought that was quite interesting.

Thank you for sharing this.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"It's important to note that everyone's experience with magic is different, and what works for me may not work for others. It's all about finding what feels authentic and effective for you in your own practice."

I so agree with that! Everybody is individual. Many different paths can lead home.

Also about making contact with a Daemon is a spiritual experience. It surely is! :D

Serapis (Satan)

Venessa

Post by Venessa »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:14 am
Hello Astrokid! I'm surprised nobody asked, but how did you find this community?
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:54 am
AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:14 am
Hello Astrokid! I'm surprised nobody asked, but how did you find this community?
When I first learned about the community, it was over a year ago when Zola gave me a tarot reading on a live stream. At the time, I was impressed by the reading and the energy of the community, but I never took the time to look further into the platform.

Recently, I decided to revisit the reading that I received and was excited to find a link to the forum in the video description. I finally took the time to explore the platform and was impressed by the wealth of knowledge, support, and connection that I found here.

The community is full of like-minded individuals who are passionate about personal growth and self-discovery.

I am grateful to have stumbled upon this community and for the opportunity to be a part of it. I look forward to further exploring the platform and connecting with more members of the community.

As a witch, I have always been on a journey of self-discovery and growth. I have found that one of the most important aspects of this journey is connecting with others who share my interests and beliefs. This is why I believe that this forum is the ideal place to share my experiences and learn from others in the community.

Here, I have found a group of like-minded individuals who are passionate about the craft and are eager to share their knowledge and experiences. The community is diverse and inclusive, which makes it a safe space for all those who are interested in learning about the craft.

I have found that the members of this forum are open-minded, supportive and willing to help others in their journey. This forum is a great place to connect with other witches, share your thoughts and ideas, and find support when you need it. The community here is welcoming and friendly, which makes it easy to make new friends and feel a sense of belonging.