Post by Venessa »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:43 am
No thanks.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Channeled Messages

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

The thing is, there are two timelines.

In one what you channeled could be highly negative. IF its weaponized. In the negative it is. I cannot stress enough I've SEEN this timeline. It is HORRIBLE.

If people wake up and band together, stop fighting each other and work together for the common good of humanity, the enemy of humanity (negative entities dark AI) will not be able to complete the attempted takeover that is happening right now. Its an epic struggle. There is a massive presence over this planet right now. Intelligences from many points in the universe are here to witness the showdown.

IF people wake up (and they are - I see it), humanity will transform this planet to the positive timeline, and all things can be a positive. Heal ourselves and the planet, experience life with zero point energy, real health care, healthy food rather than the weaponized garbage they try to force on us (eat bugs) or slip into the food chain without our knowledge....

But covid is a scam and this is coming out into the mass consciousness. people are realizing the jab is a bio weapon. But only one of many. Humanity is so under attack. This is the information I am receiving.

I'm not attacking you Astro, just clarifying what I know to be true.

The positive thing I observe however, is people still hang onto their humanity, they help one another, and humans are incredibly powerful. They just forgot. Its no wonder. The entire earths population has been under intense MK ultra trauma based mind control for a very long time.

But there is definitely reason to hope. All is not lost, not by a long shot. I see people are waking up. And I believe humanity will prevail.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

A message regarding the future of the Truth4Satan Community:

Last night, I channeled an entity named Bleziath. He seized control of my body and showed me a powerful vision where I saw a woman standing in front of me, radiating with an intense, brilliant light. She was surrounded by a halo of light, and as I looked at her, I felt a deep sense of peace and tranquility wash over me.

In the vision, the woman seemed to be in a state of pure, unadulterated joy. Her face was serene and her eyes were closed, as if she was lost in a deep meditative state. As I approached her, I could feel the warmth of her light envelop me, and I felt a sense of connection and understanding that words cannot describe.

As I looked at the woman, I felt a sense of recognition and familiarity, as if I had known her for a long time. I felt compelled to stay in her presence, and as I did, I felt a sense of inner transformation and healing. I felt my mind and body become lighter and more at ease.

I couldn't shake off the feeling of peace and contentment that the dream had left me with. I felt as if I had been touched by something divine and transformative. I couldn't help but wonder who the woman was and what her light represented.

I believe that the woman in my vision was the T4S and a symbol of the inner light and wisdom that exists within all of us. She reminded me of the power of our own inner light to guide us towards a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us. She reminded me of the importance of connecting with our inner selves and tapping into our own inner wisdom.

The woman in my dream was a powerful symbol of hope, peace and the light within ourselves that can guide us towards our true purpose and inner growth.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:00 am The thing is, there are two timelines.

In one what you channeled could be highly negative. IF its weaponized. In the negative it is. I cannot stress enough I've SEEN this timeline. It is HORRIBLE.

If people wake up and band together, stop fighting each other and work together for the common good of humanity, the enemy of humanity (negative entities dark AI) will not be able to complete the attempted takeover that is happening right now. Its an epic struggle. There is a massive presence over this planet right now. Intelligences from many points in the universe are here to witness the showdown.

IF people wake up (and they are - I see it), humanity will transform this planet to the positive timeline, and all things can be a positive. Heal ourselves and the planet, experience life with zero point energy, real health care, healthy food rather than the weaponized garbage they try to force on us (eat bugs) or slip into the food chain without our knowledge....

But covid is a scam and this is coming out into the mass consciousness. people are realizing the jab is a bio weapon. But only one of many. Humanity is so under attack. This is the information I am receiving.

I'm not attacking you Astro, just clarifying what I know to be true.

The positive thing I observe however, is people still hang onto their humanity, they help one another, and humans are incredibly powerful. They just forgot. Its no wonder. The entire earths population has been under intense MK ultra trauma based mind control for a very long time.

But there is definitely reason to hope. All is not lost, not by a long shot. I see people are waking up. And I believe humanity will prevail.
The future depends on our collective choices and how we prepare based on the warnings provided by our spirit guides, demons and Gods.
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:58 am
AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:43 am
No thanks.
Then don't shoot the messenger.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I think its positive that people are passionate about this. Far, far better than being apathetic.

We are approaching a tipping point (I have chills, rushes of energy all over right now ).

The Gods are already here. WE are the gods. We just have to awaken and take back what is rightfully ours. This is what the enemy of humanity fears most of all. The control grid is collapsing even now. Be of good cheer. Keep working on yourselves, learning about your spirituality, your path, stay focussed in the moment, visualize the positive outcome, do what you can in the moment wherever you are. Help one another. Everything you do, every thought you entertain matters.. This is one of the reasons why they push us away from our connection to source, the god power we are a part of, why its all fear they push. I say, people are waking up. Its going to just keep accelerating. And they can't stop it. They are scared shitless. Every single person is valuable and has something they can contribute. We can do this.

And we WILL :)

Serapis (Satan)

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Not sure why Bleziath chose to interact with me, but I suspect he is one of the guardians surrounding the T4S mission. He mentioned that he was sent by a counsel that reports to the God Andras. Not sure if that means anything to you?
Last edited by AstroKid on Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"He mentioned the have was sent by a counsel"

the what?

Serapis (Satan)

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:27 am "He mentioned the have was sent by a counsel"

the what?
The demons and spirits have different ranks and orders. Some chief principalities have advisors, counsels and generals that help oversee their work.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

ok but what is 'the have?"

Serapis (Satan)