SITHLORD* SIATRIS & DARTH DON AKA COUNT DANKO

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: SITHLORD* SIATRIS & DARTH DON AKA COUNT DANKO

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I feel sorry about that situation maxine. I do hope shes in a better place. When cobra and his minion shannon publicly denounced me and absolutely humiliated me, accusing me of being a kike, destroying my reputation, making sure no one would want my tarot (he wanted to partner with me on them but, I think the Daemons intervened. Because his proposal mysteriously went into my spam folder (even though we'd already had some conversation, all three of us...so why would it that time right?) But yeah. I didn't even find the message till I was almost 2 years into the tarot project. And by then I knew I didn't need any help, The Daemons were helping me.

So anyhow, when I was run out of town tarred and feathered, my art denounced as well, maxine never denounced me. The only honorable thing she could do was not join in. She never denounced me. She knew I was a gentile. We had conversations, worked together for just over a year. Not besties, no. Just a little personal conversation once in a while. Mostly working together. I forgave her for not sticking up for me at the time. I liked her. And especially, when I built this forum with mamba, I totally understood her situation.

Let me share just one little story she told me. I don't think she'd mind. Her kids knew of course, she was a HPS. And so one time, they prank called her pretending to be jehovahs witnesses asking for donations and of course she went off like a firecracker! Ranting till she heard the giggling. LOL

Maxine RIP.jpg
Maxine RIP.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 459 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:53 am I feel sorry about that situation maxine. I do hope shes in a better place. When cobra and his minion shannon publicly denounced me and absolutely humiliated me, accusing me of being a kike, destroying my reputation, making sure no one would want my tarot (he wanted to partner with me on them but, I think the Daemons intervened. Because his proposal mysteriously went into my spam folder (even though we'd already had some conversation, all three of us...so why would it that time right?) But yeah. I didn't even find the message till I was almost 2 years into the tarot project. And by then I knew I didn't need any help, The Daemons were helping me.

So anyhow, when I was run out of town tarred and feathered, my art denounced as well, maxine never denounced me. The only honorable thing she could do was not join in. She never denounced me. She knew I was a gentile. We had conversations, worked together for just over a year. Not besties, no. Just a little personal conversation once in a while. Mostly working together. I forgave her for not sticking up for me at the time. I liked her.

Let me share just one little story she told me. I don't think she'd mind. Her kids knew of course, she was a HPS. And so one time, they prank called her pretending to be jehovahs witnesses asking for donations and of course she went off like a firecracker! Ranting till she heard the giggling. LOL

Maxine RIP.jpg
That story surely made me laugh. :lol:

But, one thing is for sure interesting, that Shannon Outlaw was implied in this :!:

Can you tell me please what happened?
Did she join your project, helped you with some pictures or ideas but then switched tables and denounced you?

Either way, the Daemons surely helped you and your project looks very beautiful.

I think it took a long time to realize those tarot cards physically, plus using Photoshop for the art, as you have stated, in order to make the images of the Daemons more beautiful :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

OH....well now look. Theres that 'muh slander and lies' again. How many times have I heard that one thrown at me. Thank you saxon! (kiss)

HP Mageson.jpg
HP Mageson.jpg (283.77 KiB) Viewed 451 times

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:02 am OH....well now look. Theres that 'muh slander and lies' again. How many times have I heard that one thrown at me. Thank you don! (kiss)

HP Mageson.jpg
And if they had some proof regarding Mageson's ooh, muh betrayal, lol, why didn't Miss Shannon show it, or Mr. Knows it All Cobra? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course it is all lies and BS where everyone can see if the person is "slandering" the RTR and such, they are instantly targeted as enemy and such.

I think it speaks from itself that Mageson "slandered" the RTR that much that he saved a lot of minds and lives including mines which, if Mageson sees this, I want to thank him for it from my heart ♥

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

when it came time to denounce me publicly, cobra had his proxy shannon do it for him. And then sat back to watch the fireworks. It might have looked too personal as he'd already begun harassing me on the forum. Intimating I'd hoodwinked the jos members out of money which was a TOTAL LIE.
One degree of separation, right? Hide in the shadows. Manipulate from the shadows.

Oh, thank you! The decks took ten years in total. The story of how they came about is on the site where they are at. Theres a link to them in my what do you call it, my signature under my avater image. The Daemons helped me do the work. And then when I mentioned them in that muh thread, posted a link, cobra came back right away to say if it had taken a 100 years, it wouldn't look anything like them or something. Just purely malicious. like.....fuck. Man.

Oh, yes. I think Don did a big service to warn people. I got so violently ill the last time I did the RTR with another satanist. Projectile vomiting.

Serapis (Satan)

Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:53 am ...
That is funny, she hated xianity with a passion that's for sure. JOS really went downhill after her death once cobra took over. Most of the original info on the site is good, but the forums are a cultish mess. I have mixed feelings on maxine on the one hand she had a lot of knowledge and provided useful info but on the other she was deluded into doing the rtrs which probably lead to her and all the priests downfall(notice how only cobra is unaffected by chanting hebrew... strange).

Whatever entity gave her this ritual was not friendly to us, she had perhaps become such a high profile target that she was attacked by numerous negative entities pretending to be demons, no demon would ever recommend doing the rtr, in fact they try to lead you away from this garbage. I asked Satan to rid me of a negative entity that was harming me and the next day I found a video debunking the rtr "coincidentally" stopped doing it immediately and the problem lessened.

Overall her story is a lesson on why you never intertwine yourself with hebrew energies, you can see how it ruined their lives and also many on JOS.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"That is funny, she hated xianity with a passion that's for sure. JOS really went downhill after her death once cobra took over. Most of the original info on the site is good, but the forums are a cultish mess. I have mixed feelings on maxine on the one hand she had a lot of knowledge and provided useful info but on the other she was deluded into doing the rtrs which probably lead to her and all the priests downfall(notice how only cobra is unaffected by chanting hebrew... strange).

Whatever entity gave her this ritual was not friendly to us, she had perhaps become such a high profile target that she was attacked by numerous negative entities pretending to be demons, no demon would ever recommend doing the rtr, in fact they try to lead you away from this garbage. I asked Satan to rid me of a negative entity that was harming me and the next day I found a video debunking the rtr "coincidentally" stopped doing it immediately and the problem lessened.

Overall her story is a lesson on why you never intertwine yourself with hebrew energies, you can see how it ruined their lives and also many on JOS."

I have to say I laughed my ass off when she shared that with me :)
When you're young with three kids.....choices can be limited. People get trapped. I'm not going to judge her.

thats an interesting observation Krieg....only cobra was unaffected by the RTR. Guess we know why now, eh?

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:08 am when it came time to denounce me publicly, cobra had his proxy shannon do it for him. And then sat back to watch the fireworks. It might have looked too personal as he'd already begun harassing me on the forum. Intimating I'd hoodwinked the jos members out of money which was a TOTAL LIE.
One degree of separation, right? Hide in the shadows. Manipulate from the shadows.
Yup! Totally one degree of a separation :evil:

So Shannon was more like his proxy in it.

And the "funny" thing is that he falsely accused you on supposedly hoodwinking members of money, thing which of course is FALSE! A TOTAL LIE but, what does Cobra really do? Huh?

Isn't he the one who asks for exorbitant sums of money to be given to found the NSM and other NatSoc movements, in the guise of a Satanic organization? 8-)

Cobra is surely liking and applying this tactic that jews use such as hiding in the shadows (no face of him, or voice, or videos with his workings to at least prove that he is spiritual) and moreover, putting other lackeys and proxies that he had either to betray, like Shannon did in your case, or create fake news about someone, like he did in my case, and I think it was an user called Gear88 who was implied in this as the guy doesn't seem normal at all, sharing his self excitement stories on the forums, so, no wonder as there may have been a very double teamed effort between them into creating the BehemothWarrior666 fake persona.

Thank you for sharing what happened and ai sincerely want to thank you too from my heart as you really do a good job and you helped me overcome my irrational by-JOS-caused fears thst I had in my past :) Thank you a lot ♥

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:17 am "That is funny, she hated xianity with a passion that's for sure. JOS really went downhill after her death once cobra took over. Most of the original info on the site is good, but the forums are a cultish mess. I have mixed feelings on maxine on the one hand she had a lot of knowledge and provided useful info but on the other she was deluded into doing the rtrs which probably lead to her and all the priests downfall(notice how only cobra is unaffected by chanting hebrew... strange).

Overall her story is a lesson on why you never intertwine yourself with hebrew energies, you can see how it ruined their lives and also many on JOS."

I have to say I laughed my ass off when she shared that with me :)
When you're young with three kids.....choices can be limited. People get trapped. I'm not going to judge her.

thats an interesting observation Krieg....only cobra was unaffected by the RTR. Guess we know why now, eh?
Because Cobra looks a lot like this in real life:

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

you know, that was a really crazy night. I was partly going WTF and partly going hey this is fun no cobra for once....not to have to deal with cobra posting spam (oh, the irony) or showing up to have to fight (again).

Then cobra makes his appearance just to bring me down and I'm like at my wits end you know. I took a lot of abuse.....I was asking the Daemons: is there anybody that can help me? And Don shows up! Talk about wicked timing. Or should i say....devilish timing? LOL
WOW. Thanks very much for the MOAB :D

Serapis (Satan)