SITHLORD* SIATRIS & DARTH DON AKA COUNT DANKO

Krieg The 3rd

Re: SITHLORD* SIATRIS & DARTH DON AKA COUNT DANKO

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:17 am thats an interesting observation Krieg....only cobra was unaffected by the RTR. Guess we know why now, eh?
Yup, I always find it funny how they say if you have negative effects from the rtrs you are jewish, when the exact opposite is the case..

Another funny thing is that members often report the "am I jewish?" attack after doing the rtr, this is quite literally because they are reciting hebrew, their soul naturally is questioning what the hell is going on and becoming paranoid. Not even to mention the eldrich entities that are called forth from such ritual.

Thanks to mageson for figuring these things out, unfortunately he as well seems to have suffered greatly and has abandoned Satanism altogether believing Satan is some hebraic entity.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:26 am you know, that was a really crazy night. I was partly going WTF and partly going hey this is fun no cobra for once....not to have to deal with cobra posting spam (oh, the irony) or showing up to have to fight (again).

Then cobra makes his appearance just to bring me down and I'm like at my wits end you know. I took a lot of abuse.....I was asking the Daemons: is there anybody that can help me? And Don shows up! Talk about wicked timing. WOW. Thanks very much for the MOAB :D
Sure it was :lol:

Just when I thought too that I would have to face Cobra's rants about me or to see some of his spam but, then, Don showed up and enlightened a lot of people.

The Daemons surely are working with us, and one topic like this now, other topics like this in the future and a lot of people will be enlightened and see what the JOS does to them with the RTRs promoted by Cobra.

Hail Satan

I ❤ both you and Don

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:19 am
Because Cobra looks a lot like this in real life:

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

OMG. So I had announced I was about to publish. I think that was back in...2018. jan 2018 around this time. So...after I was booted, I was so sunk in depression for a few months...stayed in bed but then finally decided WTF. And began again on the tarot. Because I figured it had to be better - it wasn't perfect, needed more work.

And then more info comes, turns out I had to do a rewrite...finally publishing just before mid dec I think it was.....and then what goes around finally came around now, around mid January. So......it took 5 years almost exactly to see justice. Not just for me but for US. Truth always prevails. Truth 4 Satan (and me) :D
Thanks to all the Daemons. (kiss) (tears) Thank you SITHLORD COUNT DANKO (kiss) Thanks to the members who were here and were supportive, to each other and to me also. I'm really grateful to you all. I'm crying so hard right now, can barely see to type anymore, LOL. Its such a load off!

love you guys too. That's why I kept hanging on, trying to make it work somehow. Now that block is removed, don't you all feel lighter? I do. I believe we can raise that frequency and make something awesome with this place now. And if that rat cockroach bastard should dare to return.....NO MERCY.
Enough's enough. Time to turn that page and live happy lives. So lets do that, eh?

Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg (848.39 KiB) Viewed 430 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

can you believe that? He came back? wow. Fool me once ok. twice....sorry no

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:17 am OMG. So I had announced I was about to publish. I think that was back in...2018. jan 2018 around this time. So...after I was booted, I was so sunk in depression for a few months...stayed in bed but then finally decided WTF. And began again on the tarot. Because I figured it had to be better - it wasn't perfect, needed more work.

And then more info comes, turns out I had to do a rewrite...finally publishing just before mid dec I think it was.....and then what goes around finally came around now, around mid January. So......it took 5 years almost exactly to see justice. Not just for me but for US. Truth always prevails. Truth 4 Satan (and me) :D
Thanks to all the Daemons. (kiss) (tears) Thank you SITHLORD COUNT DANKO (kiss) Thanks to the members who were here and were supportive, to each other and to me also. I'm really grateful to you all. I'm crying so hard right now, can barely see to type anymore, LOL. Its such a load off!

love you guys too. That's why I kept hanging on, trying to make it work somehow. Now that block is removed, don't you all feel lighter? I do. I believe we can raise that frequency and make something awesome with this place now. And if that rat cockroach bastard should dare to return.....NO MERCY.
Enough's enough. Time to turn that page and live happy lives. So lets do that, eh?

Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
I completely agree with your idea.

The block has been removed :)

Now we shall raise our energetic potential and make this place something very beautiful from it.

Like in the song by LP - Recovery: The worst is over nobody died, I see the light

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:18 am can you believe that? He came back? wow. Fool me once ok. twice....sorry no
Correct :)

May Cobra do tricks again, I and the others will be here to lead him straight to the Mother Ship where he came from, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

you know....that manic posting - 139 in one night. is exactly like when he decides to go on a spamming spree. One day he tried every 15 minutes for 8 HOURS to spam. I was doing a whack a mole.

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

If you do respond to him, maybe don't quote him, so I can remove his shit without nuking your posts? what do you guys want to do?

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:22 am you know....that manic posting - 139 in one night. is exactly like when he decides to go on a spamming spree. One day he tried every 15 minutes for 8 HOURS to spam. I was doing a whack a mole.
Dammit, for real when, in Cobra's case, mental issues are appearing, there is sure a catastrophic result.

I see that you are very talented at Whack-a-Cobra, like in this image

Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ave Satanas