Venessa

Re: Accept a JOS refugee?

Post by Venessa »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:02 am
Welcome to the community!
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Cobras Golem wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:30 pm You were banned for good reason dont try to pretend like you are innocent

We are well aware of who you are and the trolling you have done UNDER MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I know the npc accounts were yours

You insulted the high priest and criticized rituals you have no right to criticize cause you dont know shit good riddance dont ever come back to JOS
I do.not clearly know what happened but if you can bring actual proof to it, then sure, do it!!!!

Talking about the rtrs bad here should mean no problem as you perhaps knew from the beginning that the RTRs are very destructive in their.nature and there is only Jewish magic involved, and not Gentile.magic.

Use your abilities to discern, maybe you will find the truth today, but, also, seeing other medsages of yours, I dkubt you will do that as your mind has been made about the T4S and the JOS.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Cobras Golem wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:39 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:36 pm
Cobras Golem wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:30 pm You were banned for good reason dont try to pretend like you are innocent

We are well aware of who you are and the trolling you have done UNDER MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I know the npc accounts were yours

You insulted the high priest and criticized rituals you have no right to criticize cause you dont know shit good riddance dont ever come back to JOS
I do.not clearly know what happened but if you can bring actual proof to it, then sure, do it!!!!

Talking about the rtrs bad here should mean no problem as you perhaps knew from the beginning that the RTRs are very destructive in their.nature and there is only Jewish magic involved, and not Gentile.magic.

Use your abilities to discern, maybe you will find the truth today, but, also, seeing other medsages of yours, I dkubt you will do that as your mind has been made about the T4S and the JOS.
Rtrs arent jewish they are literraly the opposite they destroy jewish curses on a gentile soul, this is quite obvious

why you think zola felt sick after doing RTR??????? HMMMMMMM INTERESTING......... :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

MAYBE CAUSE SHES JEWISH, no suprise there
Cobra,.you are not.on your forums to ban her because she didn't have the occasion to do that.

She is not Jewish and doesn't look like a Jew.

Dammit, from being siatris and such, now you decided to come back as a thoughtform or you, Cobra have created a thoughtform and now troll again.

RTRs are JEWISH and there is no help in using them.

Everyone.is destroying their souls because of the RTRs

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas