Post by Venessa »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:29 pm
I'm just.... really confused :think:

Alright, conversation over I guess?
Thunderbolt2

Re: T4S Collaboration

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:58 am
I had a solution to the issue raised about potential criminality on a platform with "brute free speech" but my answer was rudely censored and removed for no reason whatsoever so I am not sure if you saw it.

The solution is a simple one, which is anonymity. If people would remain anonymous, nobody can doxx or to anything illegal to them because they wouldn't have any personal information that they could exploit. You can't attack someone if you don't know nothing about them. This is what will fix the issue.

Also excuse BlackOrbit, he is an infiltrator from JOS who was banned there due to outrageous messages involving death threats and other horrible formulations and came here to give us lessons on Satanism.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:30 pm

By the way I joined the discord server out of curiosity. So I'm still around. I'm over there because I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cobra and JoS bs. I'm over there to talk and discuss other things besides Cobra or JoS. Duran or Radioactive has always been fair minded and intelligent in his own way.

I do however respect Zola and her decisions here. As I said I'll remain quiet and post mostly to my journal and other topics that I find interesting and not involving JoS/Cobra and other non-productive topic.

I remain neutral on Zola and Druan/radioactive and I will continue to stay out of where I don't want to be.

I'm only responding to you because of your concerns. I find you an interesting type of human being maneuvering in the forums and seem like an intelligent person able to think for oneself.
Your positivity and encouragement have meant the world to me, and I am so grateful for the support you have shown me throughout my journey.

I know that life can be challenging at times, and it can be easy to get caught up in negativity. But the kind words and uplifting messages I've received from you all have helped me to stay focused and stay motivated.

I wish you all the best in your own endeavors and I look forward to reading your journal posts and following your journey.

I will also be focussing on my own blog for the most part.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm
You know what, that idea isn't actually that bad. I'm not sure how it could be implemented though, especially here.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:30 pm
Glad to see you really stuck around. Had me worried for a minute :lol:
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:58 am
I had a solution to the issue raised about potential criminality on a platform with "brute free speech" but my answer was rudely censored and removed for no reason whatsoever so I am not sure if you saw it.

The solution is a simple one, which is anonymity. If people would remain anonymous, nobody can doxx or to anything illegal to them because they wouldn't have any personal information that they could exploit. You can't attack someone if you don't know nothing about them. This is what will fix the issue.

Also excuse BlackOrbit, he is an infiltrator from JOS who was banned there due to outrageous messages involving death threats and other horrible formulations and came here to give us lessons on Satanism.
This is something that we will have at the toxic waste platform. You are welcome to join us there and leave Zola and the T4S in peace. We are going to have an anon poster account.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:31 pm
Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:29 pm
I'm just.... really confused :think:

Alright, conversation over I guess?
My dear friend, I am so sorry that you are feeling hurt and confused right now. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you, and I want you to know that I am here for you

I want to assure you that I never meant to hurt you in any way. I understand that sometimes our actions or words can be misinterpreted, and I want to make it clear that my intentions have always been pure.

I know that it can be hard to shake off hurt and confusion, but please know that I am here for you and that I want to support you in any way that I can. Whether you just need someone to talk to or someone to lend a listening ear, I am here for you.

It's important to remember that healing takes time and patience, and I will be here for you every step of the way. I hope that in time, you will be able to find peace and understanding.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:40 pm
Are you trolling me right now? I don't even know what to say to you, other than thanks I guess?
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:43 pm
Are you trolling me right now? I don't even know what to say to you, other than thanks I guess?
I am sincere. Like mentioned before, I come in peace.
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Venessa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:43 pm
Yep I'm still around. So now I must say that Radioactive is legit. I know him. The times we interacted he's always been fair and of course he's a decent person. I also know how he is so I'm not surprised he's responded to you the way he does.

So yeah he is sincere.