T4S Primordial Satanism

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

T4S Primordial Satanism

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

True spiritual power (primordial satanism) lies in each individuals soul, their connection to that unlimited and eternal source of creative power and wisdom capable of manifesting universes.

This is your individual birthright, intrinsic to your being (and why the church says you are all born sinners).

We are of this power and it is of us.

It is not to be surrendered, given away, handed over into the power of anything or anyone that is WITHOUT in the form of blind worship and obedience to any institution, government, cult, tyrant or other individuals. It ours alone. We have no need for mediators.

Religions, cults and communist states require blind devotion and unquestioning obedience, which is emotional, psychological, mental and physical slavery. The true Primordial Satanist (seeker) is aware of this.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Venessa

Re: T4S Primordial Satanism

Post by Venessa »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:01 pm True spiritual power (primordial satanism) lies in each individuals soul, their connection to that unlimited and eternal source of creative power and wisdom capable of manifesting universes.

This is your individual birthright, intrinsic to your being (and why the church says you are all born sinners).

We are of this power and it is of us.

It is not to be surrendered, given away, handed over into the power of anything or anyone that is WITHOUT in the form of blind worship and obedience to any institution, government, cult, tyrant or other individuals. It ours alone. We have no need for mediators.

Religions, cults and communist states require blind devotion and unquestioning obedience, which is emotional, psychological, mental and physical slavery. The true Primordial Satanist (seeker) is aware of this.
I completely agree! Great post Zola :D
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:01 pm True spiritual power (primordial satanism) lies in each individuals soul, their connection to that unlimited and eternal source of creative power and wisdom capable of manifesting universes.
I'm interested in what you're referring to here, I've heard about this in other places and wanted to know your take regarding this could you expound on it? I agree with the rest of the post obedience to any entity or institution is a big mistake one that 99% of the population make unfortunetly.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

It's actually applicable and demonstrated in quantum physics. We see it also in the as above, so below. You could think of it too, like ground control and we are the spaceman. We receive information and guidance from it. Light transmits information. Think of a hologram. The two are connected. We are a microcosm of the macrocosm (the power that creates universes). The two are a whole and connected. This power has sentience, just on a whole different level than ours. We are connected to this power and like little bits of it also doing in our own humble way what it does which is create. The enemy of humanity can't create. It can only hijack and parasitize.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition