The Battle

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: The Battle

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

in regards the ethanator sending me an e-mail, I never saw it.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:00 am in regards the ethanator sending me an e-mail, I never saw it.
Did they lie or was it sent to spam? I wouldn't be surprised if the story wasn't even true.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I don't go in my e-mail a lot, I'm very busy here on my own forum trying to deal with the constant sabotage and writing articles, and also living a life in the physical world as well. They would have done better to send me a PM here. I'd have to go have a look to see.

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

ok, so I just went to see if this person sent me an e-mail. Nothing in there from this person.

T4S official e-mail is:

truth4satan@mailfence.com

any other e-mail is not official.

And no, he didn't send me anything there. the person is gaslighting.

Serapis (Satan)

Venessa

Post by Venessa »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:11 am ok, so I just went to see if this person sent me an e-mail. Nothing in there from this person.

T4S official e-mail is:

truth4satan@mailfence.com

any other e-mail is not official.

And no, he didn't send me anything there. the person is gaslighting.
That's not surprising.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

oh, and I hadn't thought to check my spam. So I checked it. Nothing.

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

The Case for Possession

I have long considered cobra to be someone with severe and untreated mental illnesses on top of being a psychopathic personality (no empathy)
However, the events of the night of the perfect storm I feel, proves conclusively that on top of this, cobra is literally possessed.

The astrokid (remember cobra was selling astro reading on '(Azazel's Marketplace') spamming posts: many of which contained information advocating inviting possession as something positive. Satan Himself, when mamba invited him to possess him, DECLINED.

After being revealed for what he is by Dons, MOAB's post:
viewtopic.php?t=2218

cobra returned as if nothing had happened! And resumed spamming! It signed right back up yet again as witchything (almost same name as the main spamming post as astro).

This is not a normal human response. The blind persistence, the robotic, empty nature of it – was and is inhuman. And this has been sustained over a period of 3 years. This is NOT normal.

I have been studying a book on possession, a compilation of exorcism accounts and one thing they all had in common and was noted is this same, robotic quality. They referred to this as the 'banality of evil'. It is a sign of possession.

And before anybody gets upset, I look everywhere for clues, links, nuggets of gold, for clues to piece things together. Do I believe the name of jesus scared the invading entity out of the person? Hell no. But they got a real feast from all the terror and pain. Maybe its like fast food. The other benefit they get out of possessing people and then having to do an exorcism is, it frightens the shit out of the normies (more fast food) and what do the normies do? Flee right back to the church. Its a real setup.

Another observation in this book re possession is information they got which occurred in multiple cases:

When asked from whence do you come? The answer was invariably:

“We are of The Kingdom.”

and before anybody gets it twisted, there are many hierarchies of demons. I'm not slanging the ones we know when I say this re possession. But the reality is that there are all types. Just like people. Good, evil and indifferent. The good ones are not the ones who would possess anybody. Like Satan. He refused. But the lowest ones do.

And theres a reason they do. Fast food.

They call this place they come from The Kingdom. Which is incomplete information, the full name is “The Kingdom of the Outer Darkness”

A place that is Without. it is not connected. No light (knowledge).
A place of total spiritual darkness. An astral (non physical) dimension or realm. They are not of the light (truth). Meaning there is no truth (knowledge) in them. Without knowledge, you are a slave.
No knowledge means lack of freedom, no hope of change, emptiness and stagnation. They have surrendered themselves. No soul.

Hence that quality of emptiness displayed by astro, that feeling of 'weird' energy. We all felt it. Something not quite 'right' something 'off'.

And even worse and more, when it returned AGAIN, and began to post more spam as if nothing was the matter. Theres this empty lack of something. The something that makes us human, is how I perceive it. And then again it tried to return as witchything, with a blind, almost insectile persistence.

Astro (cobra) admitted it himself. That he routinely invites possession.

Worse yet, writing to encourage gullible, unwary and inexperienced young people to follow his lead and do it too. That's very evil and very damaging stuff. It's a snare laid for the unwary. Because the ones doing the possessing are always seeking new hosts to feed on. More fast food. Dangerous knowledge indeed, but instructive as well, so should you encounter this somewhere else in the future, the red flags will go up, you'll be able to see it for what it is and know this is not helpful or positive.

Serapis (Satan)

Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:33 am Delete my account. I want no part of T4S. I got a bad feeling that something is gonna happen here.
k see ya
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Mastermind wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:14 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:37 pm Cobra is banned and will be removed under whatever handle he chooses to 'join this community' under. The same goes for Mamba. He has his own forum now. Let him stay there and stop placing advertisements here.
May I ask for a link to Mamba's forum? If you feel that it'd be "anti-business" to post such a link, would you send it to me in private?
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:15 pm He posted it often enough. You somehow missed it cobra?
Am I also Cobra? I would ask the same question, for the link. I have not been here for ages.
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:35 am I also forgot to mention that I found it extremely odd that Mamba was constantly advertising his discord server here, and that he decided to return right now specifically exploiting you being off the forums.

There has been a lot of synchronicities on the forum recently some of which I can't understand as of yet, this one included.
I thought it was a forum that was mentioned, not a Discord server.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

its a discord server. my bad.
as for the link, I didn't delete it, you are welcome to go look for it in the old posts folder. it's there. he posted it several times :D

Serapis (Satan)