I feel that this place is too vulnerable

Venessa

I feel that this place is too vulnerable

Post by Venessa »

Hello everyone <3

I'm sorry that I haven't been very active. I'm super busy irl but I am still reading and enjoying the content everyone makes, even if I don't comment. I'm also reading "The Holographic Universe" which is something ZolaLuckyStar recommended earlier, I think it's an excellent book so far.

"The Holographic Universe" free pdf : https://ia802906.us.archive.org/1/items ... t_1991.pdf

Anyway, I wanted to bring up my concerns of how vulnerable this community is immediately after Zola leaves. The trolls seem to have a pretty good idea of what Zola's schedule looks like, and during the time Zola is away they spew their incredibly heinous "toxic waste" here. I honestly don't have the time or energy to argue with these people anymore, especially when they call me an onlyfans bimbo? It seems like they take advantage of their spiritual sensitivity in order to get under our skin, as that honestly does regarding things I haven't even spoken about here. It's unfortunate that they weren't using their time to help humanity like they are supposedly meant to do :roll: :roll: :roll:

I was speaking to a few others regarding this problem, and we all agreed that we felt our community would greatly benefit from having more moderators. We found out that BlackOrbit has 9h+ and Krieg has 8h+ time zone differences compared to Zola (who we believe lives in Alberta, Canada). Unfortunately I'm very busy and my time zone is almost identical to Zola's so I won't be able to help out that much.

We understand there's a trust issue perhaps preventing the creation of additional moderators, this is definitely a problem when Cobra seems to constantly infiltrate this place daily with multiple sock accounts. We feel that BlackOrbit and Krieg both have a verified history of abuse from the joy of satan and can be trusted to prevent cobra's influence over our community. I was considering earlier if Merlyn might have been a good mod, but well he jumped ship as soon as he saw an opportunity,.

I just wanted to make a clear distinction of what we meant as a "mod". We feel that the purpose of a mod should only be to maintain content quality and remove infiltrators/trolls. We don't see there being multiple admins with full website utility necessary. With additional mods, we feel like Zola's time can be used more effectively. Instead of scrubbing endless graffiti every night, perhaps her time can be used to write more about her fascinating perspective on Satanism and Spirituality.

Of course this decision is entirely up to Zola, I just wanted to say there's people here who are willing to help if you think it's necessary and they are trust worthy. <3 <3 <3

This place is worth defending and helping to grow and prosper, it's also evident the jos agrees on T4S' potential as they spent an obnoxious amount of time and effort to prevent this. It seems obvious that with additional moderators this place will function optimally, but like I said it's entirely up to Zola's discretion and I'm confident the community will support her regardless of that decision.
BlackOrbit666

Re: I feel that this place is too vulnerable

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

I saw that you are very busy and that you are not active on these forums.

No problem :)

Keep up the good work in Satanism.

Hail Satan and the Forces of Hell

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Holy shit, seriously? You're a real douchebag

Why are you even here bothering us?
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Hahahahaha! wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:49 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:45 pm I saw that you are very busy and that you are not active on these forums.

No problem :)

Keep up the good work in Satanism.

Hail Satan and the Forces of Hell
Don't encourage her Behemoth, you're both rejected scum off the forums that clearly never belonged in the first place, jew sympathizer!
I am not a jew sympathizer and never will be.

What do you not understand from this?

You are in fact even more pathetic as everyone can see that you came up with a sock account Golem.

The same rants about me that never end and are only pure slander at my person and have nothing to do with reality.
Venessa wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:00 pm Holy shit, seriously? You're a real douchebag

You haven't quoted a post, and sadly I cannot understand who you are talking to?

In any ways, Hahaha guy is only spreading up.confusion and pure slander at my person.

I never had the Behemoth account and the only accounts that were mines were SatanicWorshiper666 and NitrateOsfatate666 until they were hacked by Cobra when he doxxed me and also abused me a lot with his psycopathic agenda

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Hahahahaha! wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:02 pm
Venessa wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:00 pm Holy shit, seriously? You're a real douchebag

I know who you are, I asked Blitz about you and he told me everything! You're an enemy of Satan just like Behemoth/Nitrate is! When you are irrecoverably destroyed by the Gods, you'll understand that you never should have fucked with the JOY OF SATAN!!!
Well I do not know who is more ducked up.

You and the JOS gang who never proved to be Satanic and got a major exposure on our forums?

Or us that are proving that wr are united like real Satanists and don't judge people based on their race? :lol:

Ave Satanas
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Yeah, they are so frustrated so they come here insulting and harassing - otherwise they wouldn't. They are angry with life and wasting time this way. Weren't you supposed to focus on your self-advancement as JoS said? If yes, you are losing time - so much. If you were much advanced, you wouldn't behave like the degenerate you are.
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

I'm honestly unsure what to do myself, this forum has become a mess in the last couple of hours and worse after this was posted. JOS must have some sort of "operation" happening or some dumb shit.

Guess we just have to wait for Zola to come back and clean all the filth that was posted on here. There is no point responding to these trolls you can't reason with them the likelihood of any of them getting a life is very slim, I know their type like the forum goons on JOS they have nothing outside of it. Its unfortunate but what else can you do?
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Hahahahaha! wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:11 am
Krieg The 3rd wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:09 am I'm honestly unsure what to do myself, this forum has become a mess in the last couple of hours and worse after this was posted. JOS must have some sort of "operation" happening or some dumb shit.

Guess we just have to wait for Zola to come back and clean all the filth that was posted on here. There is no point responding to these trolls you can't reason with them the likelihood of any of them getting a life is very slim, I know their type like the forum goons on JOS they have nothing outside of it. Its unfortunate but what else can you do?

EW WTF
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Looks a lot better than it did, you should probably also remove venessa's quote so nobody has to see whatever that was
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:08 am Looks a lot better than it did, you should probably also remove venessa's quote so nobody has to see whatever that was
nvr mind