Important Message For New People

Venessa

Re: Important Message For New People

Post by Venessa »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:41 pm
Venessa wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:21 pm
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm ...
Anyway, that's why I thought "BlackOrbit666" might be "Cobras Golem" (and also Red Dawn, intending to hijack this website), but thank you for clearing up that you're not!
I really worry too much at times, huh? :lol:
I honestly don't see a real connection here. Blackorbit and Krieg both have credible alibis and do type different. I can't imagine why either of them would want to "take over the forum" for the jos when they were both kicked out. It's also seems that Blackorbit's first language isn't English, where as Krieg seems to be more fluent. There's not just separate accounts but persistent personalities and typing habits that you seemed to overlook. Also, this seems obvious but why would a jos infiltrator even want to be moderator here? Wouldn't they prefer fewer moderators so that they can push their crap for longer durations? Isn't that already the case here?

The forum was getting spammed by multiple accounts simultaneously for hours the day I posted that thread. I gave my two cents on how to solve the problems this community has. I'm still confident in what I said there.
I didn't say anything about Krieg (although I suppose you're just defending your vouch for him, which is fine). As for changing up the writing style, that's the whole point of a strategy like this. As for wanting to be a mod, the point would likely to be to get into a position of power and trust, and (for example) to delete all the posts on the forum while Zola is asleep. Or it could be played out for a bit longer, and then going by what the trolls wrote (where they declared ownership over this website), he might try to seize control of this forum completely.

But I've got a few screws loose in my head (in the best way possible, no worries), so don't take my thoughts all too seriously. I'm probably just being a bit neurotic at the moment since I... I'll refrain from finishing that sentence. But either way, I do hope I wasn't being too rude! I think your idea is a lovely one, and am not all that invested in what happens anyway. I have many places to be.
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:17 pm
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm
I read your post and I can say that you have a very wide spectrum of thinking and I sincerely appreciate it.

As for the accounts that are on these forums, the ones with ERD in their name can be some sock accounts or not,. It gives me a lot to think about :think:

Either way, unless the user doesn't do any harm, I do not think it is a necessity to worry about it :).

Keeping up the message exchange and, if you want to telle certain things you can PM me everytime you want, though I may have some delays in the answers I give hehe :))
I'm glad you don't take offense to it :)

It was fun to write it all down, following a hunch and connecting all these different ideas into one conclusion.

I hope you're doing well, anyway :D
I remember reading about how all the deleted posts show up on the T4S discord, so if that really was a goal jos had it wouldn't make much sense. Maybe they aren't aware of that?
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn083 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:55 pm Lol where is RED DAWN anyway? I actually had a few run ins with him myself.

:lol:
Didn't you just leave this forum a few days ago and now you're already back? You're very confusing, perhaps there's something psychologically wrong with you. I don't mean that as an insult, pretty sure I'm neurodivergent actually. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if you claimed to have some sort of personality disorder.
Merlyn083

Post by Merlyn083 »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:04 am
Merlyn083 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:55 pm Lol where is RED DAWN anyway? I actually had a few run ins with him myself.

Didn't you just leave this forum a few days ago and now you're already back? You're very confusing, perhaps there's something psychologically wrong with you. I don't mean that as an insult, pretty sure I'm neurodivergent actually. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if you claimed to have some sort of personality disorder.
Lol. No I came back because my intention was to talk to Thunderbolt but of course I was aware sooner or later someone was going to say something like this so I'm not surprised and I really don't care.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn083 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:28 am

Lol. No I came back because my intention was to talk to Thunderbolt but of course I was aware sooner or later someone was going to say something like this so I'm not surprised and I really don't care.
Uh, okay. Well, it shouldn't be surprising that someone brought this up since you apparently left and returned multiple times. You clearly have issues, can't tell what they are exactly.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Yes merlyn, you advised me to ignore him. You seem very angry at me for 'IGNORING' you. I didn't ignore you. I listened, and made my own decision.

This is my platform. I can't ignore being attacked. Unless I want to lie down and let this POS have it's way. I'm not a quitter. I'm not going to walk away. I'm going to do what I can to stand up for myself, for others as well. I'm not going to his platform to attack him; he's coming to MINE. You just don't get it. You don't have all the facts. I am doing the best I can in difficult circumstances. And so you betray me because I 'IGNORED' you while these others pandered to your weakness.

You have no desire to fight and to you this is pointless. That's your opinion.

It's not irrelevant to me. I'm not going to sit here and take unending harassment and not say anything. You think I should roll over and let him have his way. That's your advice. Thanks very much.

If you disapprove of how I do things (suddenly I'm now a hypocrite) because I'm not listening to your advice, walk out on me once again. As you have done over and over since this forum was created. I'm really disappointed in how fickle you're behaving merlyn.

The last time you walked out you said:

“This place is shit.”

I still let you return and treated you nicely. And you just slapped me in the face again:

“giving kudos to the jos.”

You're being a tool, merlyn. Cobra lightning thunderbolt siatris is manipulating you. Leading you around by your nose, gaslighting you. And you're eating it up. It's so disappointing to see you fall for this:

"Cobra I doubt wastes his time here because it sounds like from what I read he has better things to do than try to prove he's right or whatever. This whole thing backfired on her unfortunately. I hope maybe in the future she will wisen up. Kudos from me to JoS."

Lightning IS cobra. Nothing 'backfired' on me. That is your opinion.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn083

Post by Merlyn083 »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:31 am
Merlyn083 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:28 am

Uh, okay. Well, it shouldn't be surprising that someone brought this up since you apparently left and returned multiple times. You clearly have issues, can't tell what they are exactly.
How so? You don't know me. I been through a lot in my personal life, for an example, getting in a car wreck in 2021. I recall I did disappear. But that's besides the point. My other identities has to do with me moving and having to get a new email when I move. So it's not nothing to do with whatever assessment you are making of me. It's clearly you are making one of ignorance.

I'm a native here. I've seen too much shit and I have every right to feel the way I do about Zola. I've stated so many times that the fighting is absolutely ridiculous and I felt outright disrespected by Zola which you know nothing about personally but I can see you are going to stand up for her but clearly you haven't seen what I've seen. This fighting and trolls will NEVER stop. It's been going on over a year.

So since no one can stop engaging in the trolls you wonder why I am finally cutting my toes off to this horrid place

Again waiting for a ban. I don't give a fuck to be clumped together with others here. I'm done.

So grow up Vanessa. Bye
Merlyn083

Post by Merlyn083 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:41 am Yes merlyn, you advised me to ignore him. You seem very angry at me for 'IGNORING' you. I didn't ignore you. I listened, and made my own decision.

This is my platform. I can't ignore being attacked. Unless I want to lie down and let this POS have it's way. I'm not a quitter. I'm not going to walk away. I'm going to do what I can to stand up for myself, for others as well. I'm not going to his platform to attack him; he's coming to MINE. You just don't get it. You don't have all the facts. I am doing the best I can in difficult circumstances. And so you betray me because I 'IGNORED' you while these others pandered to your weakness.

You have no desire to fight and to you this is pointless. That's your opinion.

It's not irrelevant to me. I'm not going to sit here and take unending harassment and not say anything. You think I should roll over and let him have his way. That's your advice. Thanks very much.

If you disapprove of how I do things (suddenly I'm now a hypocrite) because I'm not listening to your advice, walk out on me once again. As you have done over and over since this forum was created. I'm really disappointed in how fickle you're behaving merlyn.

The last time you walked out you said:

“This place is shit.”

I still let you return and treated you nicely. And you just slapped me in the face again:

“giving kudos to the jos.”

You're being a tool, merlyn. Cobra lightning thunderbolt siatris is manipulating you. Leading you around by your nose, gaslighting you. And you're eating it up. It's so disappointing to see you fall for this:

"Cobra I doubt wastes his time here because it sounds like from what I read he has better things to do than try to prove he's right or whatever. This whole thing backfired on her unfortunately. I hope maybe in the future she will wisen up. Kudos from me to JoS."

Lightning IS cobra. Nothing 'backfired' on me. That is your opinion.
Go fuck yourself Zola. I'm done with you.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm ....
That's a really interesting theory I'll admit, I guess I really did adopt Red Dawn's style of writing too much, we're very similar in many ways and I have had extensive contact with him. You go off the wall in a lot of places like me and black orbit being the same person when I haven't even met him to be completely honest but some of this is correct. I have a tendency to throw things into my posts which will purposefully upset people, for example my mention of Red Dawn who truly did help me more than you realize but I knew jos members wouldn't be to happy with that lol. I will admit I was inspired by Red Dawn and he caused me to originally question the forum. Anyway doubt you will believe me, after all this could be a sock account of another sock account and you would never know, but my name was dropped so I had to answer. It has been a while since anyone really mentioned me at all truth be known.

Ave Satanas!
Last edited by Endsieg on Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

merlyn, would you like me to deactivate your account? seeing as how you're done with this place?

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

welcome to the forum, Endsieg

Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg (848.39 KiB) Viewed 352 times

Serapis (Satan)