I'm out

Endsieg

I'm out

Post by Endsieg »

I'm not going to make this a long dramatic post like my other farewells seeing as I wasn't here long anyway. I'm just kinda bored of being here to be honest, I read through most of this forum and I can't say I necessarily agree with the T4S ideology so I don't think I belong here it's just not for me, though the sun worship posts were slightly interesting. To me it seems like this place isn't very active and isn't the type of community for me no offense to what you have set up here Zola just not right for my type. Not that I won't ever browse here but it would be only occasionally nor would I get involved.

Honestly I haven't had much luck with groups that focus on Satan, the jos was obviously a bad place for me and this place just doesn't really suit me(again not your fault, its not you its me). I think I am going to try my luck with groups that focus on Lilith my guardian to see if they are more suited to me as I feel I don't belong in any of these Satanic groups(not that I'm against Satan obviously, I just feel like pursuing Lilith more). Anyway I'll be looking for a group that is suitable for me, if any of you have recommendations let me know it would be appreciated, else I'll go find one myself via the guidance of Lilith herself hopefully. Thanks for having me.
Thunderbolt10

Re: I'm out

Post by Thunderbolt10 »

Endsieg wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:26 pm I think I am going to try my luck with groups that focus on Lilith my guardian to see if they are more suited to me as I feel I don't belong in any of these Satanic groups
I said I won't be posting anymore and I indeed won't but I really got triggered by this.

I don't remember who you was on JOS but certainly you was seen as a troll and infiltrator (which is why it was a bad place for you, because you never had serious intentions there, but only trolling and infiltrating apparently). I am certainly sure Lilith is NOT your Guardian Demon. Where did you get this from? Especially when nobody can even summon her, according to JOS. JOS is more or less the authority when it comes to information about the Gods, nowhere else you will find more realistic and true information. Do you even realize who Lilith is? Why in the whole Universe whould she be your Guardian Demon? It is totally delusional to accept this even in your mind as true, let alone write it publicly. I find is blasphemous to write this about Lilith.

That's what I wanted to say, I'm out
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Endsieg wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:26 pm I'm not going to make this a long dramatic post like my other farewells seeing as I wasn't here long anyway. I'm just kinda bored of being here to be honest, I read through most of this forum and I can't say I necessarily agree with the T4S ideology so I don't think I belong here it's just not for me, though the sun worship posts were slightly interesting. To me it seems like this place isn't very active and isn't the type of community for me no offense to what you have set up here Zola just not right for my type. Not that I won't ever browse here but it would be only occasionally nor would I get involved.

Honestly I haven't had much luck with groups that focus on Satan, the jos was obviously a bad place for me and this place just doesn't really suit me(again not your fault, its not you its me). I think I am going to try my luck with groups that focus on Lilith my guardian to see if they are more suited to me as I feel I don't belong in any of these Satanic groups(not that I'm against Satan obviously, I just feel like pursuing Lilith more). Anyway I'll be looking for a group that is suitable for me, if any of you have recommendations let me know it would be appreciated, else I'll go find one myself via the guidance of Lilith herself hopefully. Thanks for having me.
I was successful in finding a great discord group that is focused on Lilith. Link below:

https://discord.gg/FEZaBcwJ

As of now this group is hopelessly defeated. Maybe it recovers, maybe not. There's nothing we can really do about it frankly.

Hail Lilith!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"I'm not going to make this a long dramatic post like my other farewells seeing as I wasn't here long anyway"

Best to you in your travels Endsieg.

Best to you vanessa.
I'm not sure why you would say this group is 'defeated'. It's only just begun, is how I see it :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Venessa wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 pm
Endsieg wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:26 pm I'm not going to make this a long dramatic post like my other farewells seeing as I wasn't here long anyway. I'm just kinda bored of being here to be honest, I read through most of this forum and I can't say I necessarily agree with the T4S ideology so I don't think I belong here it's just not for me, though the sun worship posts were slightly interesting. To me it seems like this place isn't very active and isn't the type of community for me no offense to what you have set up here Zola just not right for my type. Not that I won't ever browse here but it would be only occasionally nor would I get involved.

I was successful in finding a great discord group that is focused on Lilith. Link below:

As of now this group is hopelessly defeated. Maybe it recovers, maybe not. There's nothing we can really do about it frankly.

Hail Lilith!
Thanks I'll check it out
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Thunderbolt10 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:24 pm
Endsieg wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:26 pm I think I am going to try my luck with groups that focus on Lilith my guardian to see if they are more suited to me as I feel I don't belong in any of these Satanic groups
I said I won't be posting anymore and I indeed won't but I really got triggered by this.

I don't remember who you was on JOS but certainly you was seen as a troll and infiltrator (which is why it was a bad place for you, because you never had serious intentions there, but only trolling and infiltrating apparently). I am certainly sure Lilith is NOT your Guardian Demon. Where did you get this from? Especially when nobody can even summon her, according to JOS. JOS is more or less the authority when it comes to information about the Gods, nowhere else you will find more realistic and true information. Do you even realize who Lilith is? Why in the whole Universe whould she be your Guardian Demon? It is totally delusional to accept this even in your mind as true, let alone write it publicly. I find is blasphemous to write this about Lilith.

That's what I wanted to say, I'm out
This is why you void meditate so you can control your actions and keep your promises resisting getting triggered lol. Yes I trolled jos I didn't infiltrate just messed around on other accounts besides endsieg. I actually doubted her being my guardian when I found out but I kept getting signs of it over and over again, the jos is very lacking on information regarding Lilith but you should know even from cobra's writings that Lilith chooses her own disciples and makes it known to them, they don't choose her such was the same with me. On jos it may have half decent beginner knowledge but the gods really aren't covered in any sort of detail and there are many problems. Contrarily I find it blasphemous you put limitations on Lilith anyone who knows her realizes she has none...

Ave Lilith
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:27 pm "I'm not going to make this a long dramatic post like my other farewells seeing as I wasn't here long anyway"
Best to you in your travels Endsieg.
Thank you might be back who knows what life has in store it was good being here for the short amount of time I was.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Venessa wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 pm

Hail Lilith!
I don't think this group is defeated.

In life there are many ups and downs, trials and failures.
Life isn't always a smooth peaceful ride, there are often many obstacles to overcome.

I get that you and endsieg may have gotten disappointed with the way things happened here but such is life.
One shouldn't give up too soon.
Change doesn't happen over night.

'I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires.' - Aljiwah.

Life is filled with many trials, personally i think the quiet in-active times here on t4s are somewhat a good thing.
Like the Nauthiz rune, a rune that helps one obtain strength via trial.

Like an intense workout routine, afterwards one has to rest so that the torn muscle fibers can heal and become stronger as a result.
And well, it's said that time heals everything.

Personally Venessa, I think it was a good move to remove any thing revealing your identity.
Zola may like transparency but in a place like this where there are hostile individuals it's better to not give them any material to attack you with.

I don't think a lot of people understand the slander and mockery that comes with having your picture revealed.
There were certainly some 'creative' artwork done here in the past with zola, mamba and owen's picture.

The more a person knows about you the more they can use that to attack you, so in a hostile and public environment such as this, keep your identities and personal info secure.

Because such mockery and slander can really take a psychological toll on a person.

And one's mental health is very important, poor mental health can also being to affect one physically as well.

Like i said, patience is always key and one shouldn't give up so soon when faced with adversity or disappointment.

I don't think Zola knew what to expect either when making this platform, it's a learning experience for sure.
And one should use the quiet time on this forum to heal and prepare for the trials ahead.
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:38 am
Well said, a good description of Nauthiz. It reminds me of that blitzkrieg person except that your not a delusional cult member lol. I don't think any of us expected this forum to turn out like this but perhaps it is necessary in some strange alchemical process we don't fully understand which will transform it into something better. For now, you are right it is time to rest and recover for the trials ahead and they will be many.

"Peace has cost you your strength, Victory has defeated you" -Bane
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I feel positive it will transform into something better.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition