Why Goetia is Authentic and Works

Celeste AikoGal

Why Goetia is Authentic and Works

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

I see here some people say that Goetia is corrupted and doesn't work. It is not true at all, sigils are like phone numbers that help you reach the Demon. I want also to note that some Goetic Demons aren't really found in other cultures, but are special Demons for people who worked with them. About sigils, they aren't solomonic. Sigils are a complex thing. In reality, there is a language behind sigils. Every part of sigil means something, not just a draw or something to invoke. It has representations and also is a language. There were some Gods' sigils in Ancient Egypt as well. Some sigils are channeled. Talking about Goetia, the sigils work perfectly and this is well-known by satanists and demonolaters. Now the question people ask themselves is:

Are Goetic Demons the Gods of other cultures?

The answer is, some.

Some Demons with evident comparisons towards other cultures Gods, are Gods in Goetic aspect.

Some other Demons are just found in Goetia.

If we want to talk about mostly dark christianity, then it is Qliphoth. Now, I don't work with Qliphoth. However, it is well known that it is jewish mysticism. Not my thing.

Goetia can be corrupted mostly about images that describe Demons. Female Demons are mostly represented as male monsters and Demons in general as monsters. But the sigils, contact the Demons. They are real. The most known method is printing them and putting them under your pillow to sleep. People report that they had dreams related to Demons with this method. Even mentally focusing on the sigil talking will send the messages to the Demon.

For sure, we know that Goetic Demons are completely real from Satanists and Demonolaters' experiences. They can really listen to you, help you and send you signs. But to each their own methods. I don't use Goetia that much either, but I had experience with it.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Why Goetia is Authentic and Works

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I learned in the dreamtime that sigils have to do with the language of symbols.
The messages we receive in the dreamtime (some would call it strong dreaming) come to us in the language of symbols and that is what the demon Sigils are, actually, like phone numbers.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Many people have said Andras for example, when they meditate on him, He comes with the branches of trees above in their meditations.
He is Lord of the Forest.

andrassm.jpg
andrassm.jpg (188.14 KiB) Viewed 127 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

A Daemon is replete with wisdom. Any being with a divine intelligence can be called a Daemon. Green daemon is where it comes from.

For me Sidhe are Daemons as well. I don't particularly work with the Geotia because of it's Kabbalistic attributes to the 72 names of God shemhamphorash so basically anyone could be calling anything with the Jewish names of the gods which is corrupted
At least some of the names are. So I strictly work with Fae Folk or spirits of nature and I'm still a pagan and daemonolator. But I often thought about looking for the original pagan names of the gods and maybe I'll use sigils. I dunno I just personally prefer not to use the sigils.