My reasons for being here + questions regarding me being banned

SeeksUnderstanding2

My reasons for being here + questions regarding me being banned

Post by SeeksUnderstanding2 »

I visit various sites of religion, culture, spirituality, ethics, etc. I can't and I won't accept being told what is truth. It is in me to see what others say and form an opinion for myself, that which is relevant to me. If this is not permitted on here then I don't know what else to say. Users should not be able to register if they have to agree with what they are told, without question. I can't help but question things, and I always will - either until I find the actual truth or if I somehow can answer things myself from experience, which may also be the actual truth.
Welcome to the T4S :) I encourage people to post and communicate freely.
Can that be explained? I was posting and communicating - what I thought was - freely, then I was told I am "attempting to dismiss and minimise" what zola was saying. By banning my account... that is encouraging me?
I respect people and encourage free thought.
This also confuses me, since I was banned. Does anyone understand this?
I want to cultivate a positive atmosphere where people can share information, learn from one another and enjoy themselves :)
Again - I was banned, simply because I disagreed. How does this fit-in with this what is mentioned in the rules? It certainly is not easy to enjoy myself when I disagree and debate in a civilised way but then am shut-up and banned uncivilly.
However, be aware you may find many different people posting all kinds of information and advice. Please think twice before following any advice you may receive on this forum. Be careful of people private messaging you. Remember they are anonymous, could be anybody, possibly with an agenda. Use discernment. Posts from members may not necessarily reflect the views of the T4S and are not official voices of the T4S.
I have not had nay PMs, so this is not really relevant to me as of yet; however, I used discernment in what I read in a thread, I disagreed, and I debated... then I was banned. What I say obviously didn't reflect this forum's views - is that a bannable offence?
If someone posts something you don't agree with feel free to debate but keep it CIVIL.
I have tried being civil. Nothing in my original post, in the "Demon v Daemon" thread, was uncivil. I would consider being shut-up and banned to be uncivilised. As the admin, you can do that, of course, but how are we to know how you are if you are not held to the same rules which you impose on others? I'm not trying to be entitled; I was banned, so I need to know why when I didn't break any rules. I suppose one could say that I debated what you said, because I disagreed with it... yet I was banned uncivilly.
Illegal content and spam will be removed, the account disabled and the person behind it banned.
I didn't post anything illegal, nor spam. Yet it was removed and I was banned. If we are to have rules, then we need to understand them.
invective, Ad hominem attacks and libel
One can merely decide, arbitrarily, that anything said - such as my post here - is these things, even when it is not. I don't know what's wrong. I have not posted much, and after my first post I was banned. I came back and couldn't log in. Now I am confused. I have not posted in many threads - only a couple now - and I am wondering what happened. Unless free thought and communicating freely is somehow not permitted on here, which is not defined. Being banned is defined, but free thought and communicating freely is not defined. Did I do something wrong that is not within the rules?

I am referring to the rules. As far as I can tell, I haven't broke any rules - unless there's an unwritten rule that says despite all the rest of the rules, disagreement is absolutely not permitted. I'm trying to - as my username said - seek understanding. If I ask questions, then that is to try and get answers which I understand; being force-fed things that others tell me is correct just because simply never works.

I think that's all. If anything I said didn't make sense, then anyone can feel free to ask me to explain it.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: My reasons for being here + questions regarding me being banned

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

hello shitposter. You were asked to stop attacking people and be civil. You made your big dramatic I MIGHT AS WELL SAY GOODBYE post. You don't care about being here, you are doing this to harass. Oooh, zola baaad. REEEEEE REEEEE REEEEEE!!

You are not a positive addition to the community. You are a detriment. Stay gone. That's all.

Ultimately, T4S reserves the right to refuse service.

Or, you can choose to apologize for this manipulative behaviour, and start over. BUT....I expect you to stop attacking people, arguing just for the sake of argument, making a nuisance of yourself, acting like a pebble in a shoe, with no positive contributions. In short, bringing the vibe down for everybody forced to look at the noxious arguing. I see that as a form of sabotage.

I don't see why you WANT to be here since you appear to hate it so much. Kind of a mixed message. I'ts really just about attacking me. Stop your nonsense. Stop being a drama queen, playing the 'innocent' victim in order to attempt to make me look bad. I'm actually not. I was more than fair with you. I gave you chance after chance.

Grow up.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

From what I have found, SeekingUnderstanding is FancyMancy a Joser.

He has the behavior of quoting other people's posts separately and that is how he did it for a long time on the JoS.

Yep, ShitPosterInqusitor is FancyMancy and has been on JoS forums since their second inception in 2017.

And as proof, I want everyone to see this topic and how Fancy aka Shitposter aka SeekingUnderstanding attitude is the same.

(link) same separate quoting manner
R.D

Post by R.D »

LockyMoth wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:26 pm From what I have found, SeekingUnderstanding is FancyMancy a Joser.

He has the behavior of quoting other people's posts separately and that is how he did it for a long time on the JoS.

Yep, ShitPosterInqusitor is FancyMancy and has been on JoS forums since their second inception in 2017.

And as proof, I want everyone to see this topic and how Fancy aka Shitposter aka SeekingUnderstanding attitude is the same.

(link) same separate quoting manner
That's the most important thing to pretend to care about.
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Whoever are making these accounts has too much time on their hands and need to get a life. I've had a lot of popups from spamming .
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"That's the most important thing to pretend to care about."

I'm giving him a chance as well. I'm aware.

Serapis (Satan)

Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:17 pm "That's the most important thing to pretend to care about."

I'm giving him a chance as well. I'm aware.
Well. Good luck. Lol I will hold my tongue for peace sake. :angelic-cyan: :angelic-cyan: :whistle:
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Yes. Thats good. We'll wait and see, won't we?
You never know.

I want to give people a chance. I know I'll be attacked for it. But in the end its not about my ego. The toxic influence here didn't care, but I DO. For me, It's about hoping individuals recognize the rope i'm throwing them, and they decide to grasp it and do the right thing. That is what I ask, and what, as the moderator, I demand.

And how interesting; that somebody from Beijing is here right now looking in as a guest. The capitol of control and censorship.

And also, that stupid person from montreal who had such a big hand in spamming this platform is also here looking in at this time.

You are a child. easily led and ignorant. And I'm telling you to WAKE UP.

Wake up and do the right thing, while you still can.

Serapis (Satan)

Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

I have my opinions from what I have heard. I already know what's going to happen but if I'm wrong. Then so be it.

It's your forum so I will say nothing more of this individual.
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Wow seriously? I wonder who the fuck that person is from Montreal. And Bejing I had no idea they are capital of control and censorship.