Satan is Cernunnos - His presence/my experience

Karnunnos Esus

Satan is Cernunnos - His presence/my experience

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Hey guys
Something happened the other day when I was walking outside in a wooded trail alone. I prayed to Cernunnos in Nature (Satan), by prayer I go in meditative state and communicate with rhoughts and I was really blown away that was rather a little dramatic but awesome by His response when I said i asked to be made His son, a child. When I asked for this...... The wind blew, sun shine through clouds and I heard a crow caw.

I felt His presence so strongly to my request. It's like when we ask for the right things, all else will follow because asking for things that's not according to your path usually won't work when using Magick because those things don't really have a spiritual fulfillment.

All my life... I felt like I never belonged , I felt exiled and wandered. Unable to find my roots. At this point that's changed.

That moment when I started to feel in my body and awake.

What's important is here I've learned Cernunnos exists in all of organic Nature so if you "pray" to Him he responds and you feel it in your own self responding. This should be evident of the divine DNA in all of earth and it's living beings. Blessed are the Children of the Horned One. This is what happened to me. I felt an energy rise up in me and I felt really grounded.

What I asked for, He seemed so delightful in my request. I was blessed. A lot of things happened in my personal life I didn't expect. Very good things.
Was obviously a time for initiation. So for now, my path is the Hermit. Going within. Because it's during these times that it's not really wise at least for me to share every single detail of such sacred experiences for you shouldn't throw pearls before the swine. I realize these experiences can make another intensely jealous and respond with such spite. So this is the only experience I will share about Cernunnos/Satan. The enemy definitely will try to deter me and will try to see me fall.

So I must learn to walk this path alone. I honestly wish I could share with others but it does cause concerns for me for how the profane will try to attack and discredit my experiences.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Satan is Cernunnos - His presence/my experience

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Thanks for sharing this. It is unfortunate but yes, there definitely are some profane people lurking who will be very unsupportive. They are hopelessly spiritually stagnant. And thats on them. Don't let it spoil your experience. Each spiritual experience is relative to the one who has it. People who are without will never understand anything spiritual because they are lost. Don't worry too much about them.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Karnunnos Esus

Re: Satan is Cernunnos - His presence/my experience

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:44 pm Thanks for sharing this. It is unfortunate but yes, there definitely are some profane people lurking who will be very unsupportive. They are hopelessly spiritually stagnant. And thats on them. Don't let it spoil your experience. Each spiritual experience is relative to the one who has it. People who are without will never understand anything spiritual because they are lost. Don't worry too much about them.
Thanks. Appreciate it.