My past

Karnunnos Esus

My past

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

I been the type to suffer in silence and withdraw like a wounded dog licking his own wounds.

Just because I am different and in truth. A lot of people misunderstand me. I'm definitely one of a kind guy. Old soul but young at heart and a racing mind. As some of the ladies know I'm a little naughty and the guys either hate or love me or envy me. Haha.

Most of my life I felt alone and exiled and for what reason? At a very young age I got involved in Witchcraft and Satanism. Unfortunately at the time I was still programmed from Xtianity. I'll never forget why I turned from Xtianity. Hatred and condemning innocent people to hell if they don't believe and change who they are. Who the fuck does that ? I accepted my fate and never looked back. It makes me sick. Makes me sad too. Because so many people are lost and under the influence of Islam, Christianity, Judaism and it's corrupted in "spiritual" paths as well.

So you know what's fucked up now? Satanism has now became like Christianity, evangelical. That's the most annoying shit I ever encountered. If such a path is about the individual then why the fuck are evangelicals being dumbasses ?

Seriously those who constantly come here to monitor for drama need to grow up because it's apparent they feed off negativity and reaction. Satan or Cernunnos has spoke to me about these individuals and that they are working with the enemy. Since the enemy has corrupted some forms of Satanism.