An important announcement

LockyMoth

An important announcement

Post by LockyMoth »

Hello, dear T4S community.

This is a long post I will write as of now and it will stand as a visible encouragement to not let negativity or any sort of Enemy stuff affect you.

So, the forums have been attacked by an individual named SaxonStranger100, aka Arantha666 aka many aliases.

The thing is, SaxonStranger has been using his talent to infiltrate both me, and Zola and the T4S forums by posing as an enemy of the JOS or Cobra and his vicious life killing agenda.

SaxonStranger now is thankfully banned and we do not have anything to be involved with him whatsoever, not that we have ever been involved with him in any way whatsoever.

From this moment on, we shall not forget that we, as Satanism, Theistic, Atheistic, it doesn't matter, we can have the T4S community to discuss Satanism of all types, just, make things civil and do not spam posts.

Illegal content shall never get tolerated, like how SaxonStranger threatened my physical safety by telling me to KMS - Kill Myself and also how he launched libel and ad hominem attacks both to me and Zola because he wasn't accepted on Discord anymore. He basically revealed his true face at that point.

And no, the BlackRaven666 account, the one that I have been using to talk to Saxon isn't at all of Zola's. It is my account first and foremost. And I will tell how things began.

So, as I thought that for my occult knowledge server (now deleted, I don't need it anymore) I thought it would be great to invite someone who has occult knowledge and at the same time was anti Joy of Satan.

Told and said, I invited Saxon over PM via LockyMoth account and, then, after wrong behavior on my server he was kicked, we still agreed to chat on Discord private messages.

There was one point when Saxon sent a supposed anti Cobra statement which could have legally incriminate me. The declaration was like this "You have my address, you have my phone number, you know my email, we will deal with Cobra like real Nazis, so, you know who to contact when you want to deal with Cobra like "a real Nazi" and "We will gas them". Even though I am not pro Jews as I am not an Universalist or some other things like this, Saxon's statements are illegal or can be used to legally incriminate me because they are considered as incitement to violence.

Incitement to violence, regardless of your sexual, religious and ethnic beliefs, is both illegal and unaccepted.

And, returning to my story, when I blocked SaxonStranger on Discord, that is when the Jihad came in place and I didn't have any choice but to suffer / endure a lot of spam from him and also with threats, like he wishes to see me killed by a Black person, as I am a coward (supposedly :roll: ) and that I cannot deal with things on the streets.

I even told him to stop lying, I told him almost like how you would tell a toddler that something is wrong, but, with no avail. He continued to say that I am Slavic kike when I clearly have the photographic photo sent to him that I am not a Jew and I am a Romanian cool Gentile.

Regardless of this, he continued to spam me with messages saying that I am a coward, why am I not pro RTRs when everyone can know my stance on RTRs, and that they are bad and are only sustaining Cobra with energy (never do RTRs) and that I am not going to attack anyone even if they wronged me. I am on the model "be human with me and I will be human to you. You wronged me once, you get a chance, you did something wrong or the same thing wrong twice or thrice, you need to leave and I will not contact you any further". I am not causing attacks, I am not destroying businesses, I do not hack accounts, never done this and never will do this.

That was all for now.

Ave Satanas and stay safe everyone :)
Karnunnos Esus

Re: An important announcement

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

LockyMoth wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:01 pm Hello, dear T4S community.

This is a long post I will write as of now and it will stand as a visible encouragement to not let negativity or any sort of Enemy stuff affect you.

So, the forums have been attacked by an individual named SaxonStranger100, aka Arantha666 aka many aliases.

The thing is, SaxonStranger has been using his talent to infiltrate both me, and Zola and the T4S forums by posing as an enemy of the JOS or Cobra and his vicious life killing agenda.

SaxonStranger now is thankfully banned and we do not have anything to be involved with him whatsoever, not that we have ever been involved with him in any way whatsoever.

From this moment on, we shall not forget that we, as Satanism, Theistic, Atheistic, it doesn't matter, we can have the T4S community to discuss Satanism of all types, just, make things civil and do not spam posts.

Illegal content shall never get tolerated, like how SaxonStranger threatened my physical safety by telling me to KMS - Kill Myself and also how he launched libel and ad hominem attacks both to me and Zola because he wasn't accepted on Discord anymore. He basically revealed his true face at that point.

And no, the BlackRaven666 account, the one that I have been using to talk to Saxon isn't at all of Zola's. It is my account first and foremost. And I will tell how things began.

So, as I thought that for my occult knowledge server (now deleted, I don't need it anymore) I thought it would be great to invite someone who has occult knowledge and at the same time was anti Joy of Satan.

Told and said, I invited Saxon over PM via LockyMoth account and, then, after wrong behavior on my server he was kicked, we still agreed to chat on Discord private messages.

There was one point when Saxon sent a supposed anti Cobra statement which could have legally incriminate me. The declaration was like this "You have my address, you have my phone number, you know my email, we will deal with Cobra like real Nazis, so, you know who to contact when you want to deal with Cobra like "a real Nazi" and "We will gas them". Even though I am not pro Jews as I am not an Universalist or some other things like this, Saxon's statements are illegal or can be used to legally incriminate me because they are considered as incitement to violence.

Incitement to violence, regardless of your sexual, religious and ethnic beliefs, is both illegal and unaccepted.

And, returning to my story, when I blocked SaxonStranger on Discord, that is when the Jihad came in place and I didn't have any choice but to suffer / endure a lot of spam from him and also with threats, like he wishes to see me killed by a Black person, as I am a coward (supposedly :roll: ) and that I cannot deal with things on the streets.

I even told him to stop lying, I told him almost like how you would tell a toddler that something is wrong, but, with no avail. He continued to say that I am Slavic kike when I clearly have the photographic photo sent to him that I am not a Jew and I am a Romanian cool Gentile.

Regardless of this, he continued to spam me with messages saying that I am a coward, why am I not pro RTRs when everyone can know my stance on RTRs, and that they are bad and are only sustaining Cobra with energy (never do RTRs) and that I am not going to attack anyone even if they wronged me. I am on the model "be human with me and I will be human to you. You wronged me once, you get a chance, you did something wrong or the same thing wrong twice or thrice, you need to leave and I will not contact you any further". I am not causing attacks, I am not destroying businesses, I do not hack accounts, never done this and never will do this.

That was all for now.

Lol he said you are BlackOrbit666 who is also Romanian.

He got on my nerves so bad. I tried to befriend him because apparently he was showing everyone is a Jew or whatever.
.I honestly don't care to be involved in any echo of JoS drivel.

Problem is he is a user. When he said he uses people I immediately knew what he was up to.

I said I'm the type who don't t get involved with black Magick if I don't have to. I think casting for petty revenge or taking advantage of others is wrong. If a person is right on the head they won't stand for su h abuse but there are cases of doormats.
LockyMoth

Re: An important announcement

Post by LockyMoth »

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:14 am
LockyMoth wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:01 pm Hello, dear T4S community.

That was all for now.

Lol he said you are BlackOrbit666 who is also Romanian.

He got on my nerves so bad. I tried to befriend him because apparently he was showing everyone is a Jew or whatever.
.I honestly don't care to be involved in any echo of JoS drivel.

Problem is he is a user. When he said he uses people I immediately knew what he was up to.

I said I'm the type who don't t get involved with black Magick if I don't have to. I think casting for petty revenge or taking advantage of others is wrong. If a person is right on the head they won't stand for su h abuse but there are cases of doormats.

Yeah the dude clearly had some problems like, he admitted to me that he is using drugs like CBD and Meth, a lot of hard stuff.

But it can be any drug or no drug at all but it wouldn't ever excuse his behavior towards me or or Zola or anyone here.

And... you are right about him being a people user. He uses people, tends to be the cool friend in the gang until he snitches on people to tell Cobra a lot of things.

Like I have stated previously, he can't say that he is anti Cobra if he sustains RTRs and concomitantly Cobra's agenda.