Enhancement - The Path Through Life

Celeste AikoGal

Enhancement - The Path Through Life

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Satanism and Dharma are really connected between each other. If Satanism is a lifestyle, which is the path of life itself, then with no doubt it is the Dharma itself. Dharma has various meanings; I find the best to be "the way things are/natural law". Dharma is about following the complete cycle of life, living the life to the fullest extent with the truest intention. Satanism is about Satya, the Truth. Satanism being a lifestyle doesn't mean there are written commandments as in the Bible, but instead being the most authentic part of yourself. Satya is the Universal Truth. If someone is doing something against their will while they can choose to not do this, they are not being authentic and true to themselves and so, this creates blocks in their lives.

Your intention and your beliefs work like levels. The more you reach your consciousness, the more you advance and become better in your life and so life smiles at you. It's about getting in tune with the rightest frequencies / states for the Soul, which are harmony and peace. It's all about what the soul cultivates; if you eat bad food, of course your body will feel bad. Satanism is about enhancing yourself and your life. The Enhancement is life itself. The decay is the opposite of enhancement; no tracks of light, no tracks of life. It's about getting influenced positively or negatively. Sometimes we have no choice, due to societal-cultural issues that create the false Ego. What must be done is to clean the mind from these external, false beliefs to reach the higher self, the higher consciousness. This works through practices that stimulate the feminine energies, mostly practices of expression such as writing, dancing, singing, yoga, meditation etc... This will awaken the true power of the Soul.

Satanism is the thing that enhances your life, being Life itself. Other religious oriental path have the same goal: Experiencing the real, not delusional, reality. Enhancing something means making something develop / active a specific function in your favor. This is often done with tools, technology and everything that makes the humanity progress in terms of technology. As for the technology, this should be done first of all on the Self, Soul. Enhancing yourself means to activate so many qualities that you didn't know you had, which mostly is a prejudice of the false Ego. If we don't identify as something really stereotypical, we won't judge ourselves and we will give ourselves space to know who we really are in a complete way. Enhancing the Self means mostly to activate your feminine energies to stimulate creativity and so, turning this creativity into something productive. Materializing the creativity, astral world, what the Creator does. Enhancing your life means mostly to function properly as a human being, with self-love and self-care, self-enhancement. Enhancement is the way to destroy decay, complete darkness. Enhancement is returning to life giving it a color, such as seeing cartoon characters with very bright strong aura. Do the best for yourself and for the world, and your life will be a wonderful garden, for you cultivated these precious fruits inside you. The Garden will never stop growing, until you want it to stop in someway. Just let it grow, letting yourself grow with strong roots.

Recognize your worth and your power. In this way you can also beat your fears and insecurities. Be open to experience life, do what enriches your life and yourself, you will become conscious of your worth, your power and your being. Know thyself.
Attachments
3048936.jpg
3048936.jpg (251.09 KiB) Viewed 179 times
wp3595746.jpg
wp3595746.jpg (373.81 KiB) Viewed 184 times
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Enhancement - The Path Through Life

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Thanks for this beautiful post, Celeste.

"This works through practices that stimulate the feminine energies, mostly practices of expression such as writing, dancing, singing, yoga, meditation etc... This will awaken the true power of the Soul."

I agree and would add creating art is also a way. It is practicing void. Shifting away from the logic and ego mind into the intuitional side, bringing one into alignment with that higher consciousness, the most authentic and true self.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Very beautiful topic, Celeste :)

I am glad to hear that such good knowledge is shared here.

Still, one question ponders on my head: is creating electronic music part of feminine energy manifestations or more of the masculine ones?

Thanks in advance
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

LockyMoth wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:12 pm Very beautiful topic, Celeste :)

Still, one question ponders on my head: is creating electronic music part of feminine energy manifestations or more of the masculine ones?

Thanks in advance
Everything with creativity comes from the feminine, because it creates an art. Music is art, including electronic music. It mostly depends if it makes you feel like you express yourself with it, is an hobby etc...
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:26 am
LockyMoth wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:12 pm Very beautiful topic, Celeste :)

Thanks in advance
Everything with creativity comes from the feminine, because it creates an art. Music is art, including electronic music. It mostly depends if it makes you feel like you express yourself with it, is an hobby etc...
True, thanks for your answer :)