Maxine Is Dead

Don Danko333

Re: Maxine Is Dead

Post by Don Danko333 »

I was directed there by that annoying Christian spirit, Satan in 2005. However at that time the founding members were four HP's one was Maxine, the others Willard, Dan and Salem Burke. Maxine was in another group before in the 90's and early 2000's that was a website and yahoo forum in which she was a moderator. This group closed down and Maxine started the JoS after and many of the previous group joined the JoS.
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:45 am

Ya she made up things, that's true.

I have found a mountain of evidence that the works she has on brainwaves, meditations etc etc are stolen from various books.

But, not that I am forcing an answer out from you, but I have found that some of my friends and a lot of people on the Internet say that she isn't the founder of the JoS.

Is that true or not? I always thought like sure, she plagiarized things to pretend that she is knowledgeable, but still, it makes me intrigued that I hear from some people that she wasn't the founder of the JoS.

Thank you for your detailed explanation and I am waiting for an answer.

Oh and ya, the RTRs are a Jewish kaballistic collection of spells which will cause a lot of harm for the non Jews.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:49 am I was directed there by that annoying Christian spirit, Satan in 2005. However at that time the founding members were four HP's one was Maxine, the others Willard, Dan and Salem Burke. Maxine was in another group before in the 90's and early 2000's that was a website and yahoo forum in which she was a moderator. This group closed down and Maxine started the JoS after and many of the previous group joined the JoS.
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:45 am

Ya she made up things, that's true.

I have found a mountain of evidence that the works she has on brainwaves, meditations etc etc are stolen from various books.

But, not that I am forcing an answer out from you, but I have found that some of my friends and a lot of people on the Internet say that she isn't the founder of the JoS.

Is that true or not? I always thought like sure, she plagiarized things to pretend that she is knowledgeable, but still, it makes me intrigued that I hear from some people that she wasn't the founder of the JoS.

Oh and ya, the RTRs are a Jewish kaballistic collection of spells which will cause a lot of harm for the non Jews.
Thanks for letting me know about this.

I think it was the Black Rose group that Maxine had, if I am not wrong about it.

I think when I checked the old .com website I saw something about Dan Tehutti who was the admin of the website.
undertotal

Post by undertotal »

LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:07 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:03 am Something else I was shown about this entity Lilith it showed me a dark vision of the tree in the garden of edin and told me 'It was the priests who fell not it'. What this means is obvious the Jews come from Adam who is YHVH in human form he ate the apple and fell and those the line of the priests the Jews the chosen priests of YHVH are the fallen. The Jews state only they come from Adam and no one else.

Lilith from this message she sent me was the serpent in the garden of edin and is the LHP ruler as it was Lilith who used the name of god and grew wings and flew out of the garden and defied YHVH even the angels couldn't bring her back. However this entity is highly dangerous to work with.
Couldn't agree more. Lilith is very dangerous to work with.

She used her wings that's true and moreover Lilith is associated with energetic vampirism through sexual means.
On one hand, Lilith is claimed by Jewish sources to be an evil entity who rots your soul. Then, we have Don Danko say the same thing, except his basis for this was that this same entity willingly talks to him, teaches him, yet is also somehow evil or whatever. Does anyone believe this dogshit? Why would Lilith work with him in the first place. Don Danko is making the same unsourced attacks on the Gods, as usual.

I thought you, LockyMoth, have your own experiences with the Gods, yet you suddenly believe this retardation by the same guy who got kicked out of JoS for this exact same thing. Mind you, he did not have problems just with HPHC, but all the clergy, as well as other members that he simply banned for opposing him.

Don Danko claims to be Pagan, yet he shits on Pagan deities which came out of ancient Middle-Eastern cultures. I think he is actually Zoroastrian, as he is making these stupid "positive energy, negative energy" claims; a standard tactic of Jews who wish to alienate people from their Gods.

The Jews made the 72 angels due to the fact that they wanted to entirely the 72 demons. Now we have Don Danko trying to do the same thing by attacking the demons, yet he simultaneously pretends to be pagan. He then tries to back his claims by saying both he and others worked directly with Lilith herself, despite of him knowing how "evil" he is. This is the logic of someone who is manipulative.
undertotal

Post by undertotal »

LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:45 am Ya she made up things, that's true.

She never claimed to have made up whatever knowledge was from these books. As she had Satanic past lives, she was able to understand how these concepts tie together, in an occult sense. That is much different from saying that she figured out the basics of brainwaves, or whatever these other authors wrote about.

You can also go to a certain page on the JoS website and literally see the citations present, which goes against your unfounded belief that she was manipulating people here.

Yes, the same person who tells us to work with the Gods as the ultimate teacher is also trying to draw your attention towards her and not them lol! Please don't pretend Don Danko is an unbiased source on her, as he got kicked out of the ministry for bad conduct, and now he has an obvious vendetta. He only appears out of nowhere to come and shit on her, despite of him being supposedly advanced and full of other knowledge.

This is the same guy who acknowledges that advanced masters leave society in order to focus on spiritual development, yet still repeats that HPS Maxine is dead.
undertotal

Post by undertotal »

LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:23 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:17 am Nick does not deserve anyone's money he is just using the JOS as welfare. Balenciaga scandal had numerous images on the social media of those involved which give references to Bael [Satan]. Showing those people were into some kind of Satanism/ Demon worship. The energies are toxic.

LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:04 am
Wow, you are very knowledgeable on this means.

Well, I can't doubt it, you have longer occult experience than me.

It is true that the Yezidis are hidden masters as they did their work hidden from persecution.

Nick is very stupid in his claims, like, he is not doing anything good and he only begs for money but he pretends he is knowledgeable.

As a recent update, I don't know if you watched his forums, ancient-forums.com, well, he is doing a so-called PDF informing campaign but for those who pay him a lot of money supposedly for the JoS.

Some people like me (not that I am pro-JoS, I am exJoS by the way), do not wish to donate, nor they will ever do it, or some don't have the resources, but, Nick doesn't care about those things. He is doing a very Xian thing in my opinion, to make a PDF with stolen knowledge marketed.

He is not original at all and I think he is also very dangerous, like, there is this topic which he created which says a lot:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... Balenciaga

I may put up some things that may not be in logical order, it happens to me when I am very intrigued on some things. So, if there is a need for formatting what I am saying, please let me know.

I am glad that you came back on the forums btw.
Ya he doesn't deserve the money from anybody.

I wasn't that involved in searching about the Balenciaga case, but it scared me how Nick knew about the slangs that mostly pedophiles use. That is what scared me.

I think that Nick besides being a Jew, based on his addiction to money, he may be involved also in shady pedophilic businesses, like the Epstein one, but bigger.
Yes, obviously the best way to make money is through running an obscure, Satanic, Neo-Nazi website! Give me a fucking break here. More slander from Don Danko. There is a reason he is known as Magestein.

Obviously we should all be destitute and poor, and should not ask for any compensation for our services. This is the opposite of Christianity, which attacks personal wealth.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

undertotal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:07 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:07 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:03 am Something else I was shown about this entity Lilith it showed me a dark vision of the tree in the garden of edin and told me 'It was the priests who fell not it'. What this means is obvious the Jews come from Adam who is YHVH in human form he ate the apple and fell and those the line of the priests the Jews the chosen priests of YHVH are the fallen. The Jews state only they come from Adam and no one else.

Lilith from this message she sent me was the serpent in the garden of edin and is the LHP ruler as it was Lilith who used the name of god and grew wings and flew out of the garden and defied YHVH even the angels couldn't bring her back. However this entity is highly dangerous to work with.
Couldn't agree more. Lilith is very dangerous to work with.

She used her wings that's true and moreover Lilith is associated with energetic vampirism through sexual means.
On one hand, Lilith is claimed by Jewish sources to be an evil entity who rots your soul. Then, we have Don Danko say the same thing, except his basis for this was that this same entity willingly talks to him, teaches him, yet is also somehow evil or whatever. Does anyone believe this dogshit? Why would Lilith work with him in the first place. Don Danko is making the same unsourced attacks on the Gods, as usual.

I thought you, LockyMoth, have your own experiences with the Gods, yet you suddenly believe this retardation by the same guy who got kicked out of JoS for this exact same thing. Mind you, he did not have problems just with HPHC, but all the clergy, as well as other members that he simply banned for opposing him.

Don Danko claims to be Pagan, yet he shits on Pagan deities which came out of ancient Middle-Eastern cultures. I think he is actually Zoroastrian, as he is making these stupid "positive energy, negative energy" claims; a standard tactic of Jews who wish to alienate people from their Gods.

The Jews made the 72 angels due to the fact that they wanted to entirely the 72 demons. Now we have Don Danko trying to do the same thing by attacking the demons, yet he simultaneously pretends to be pagan. He then tries to back his claims by saying both he and others worked directly with Lilith herself, despite of him knowing how "evil" he is. This is the logic of someone who is manipulative.
@undertotal, I am LockyMoth and I have my individual experiences with the Gods, respecting the LHP path and its core values.

The 72 angels from Jewish books and grimmoires is a completely different thing. The 72 Demons from the Grimmoire are completely different entities and are not in the connection with the 72 Angelic beings.

Now, what are your experiences and individuality if you base your research on standard experiences published by so many authors of the books and moreover, why are you following the JoS narrative.

All the HPs and HPSes on the JOs had a lot of problems so that's why they got kicked out.

Don danko is not an infiltrator nor a jew, so why are you following a narrative from Nick? That is not LHP ma friend.

What are you going to say about Zola next? Lmao can't wait to hear your answer.

And, may I ask, who are you as Arnold account has been criticizing me with the same thing when I debunked Cobra on his denial of the Yezidi.
undertotal

Post by undertotal »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:52 am The Demon Problem and the Magnum Opus

Having actually worked with the being called Satan-Lucifer one on one for a couple of years by this I mean face to face when it came into the ritual room. This entity has two forms the infernal and more celestial which confirms to the statements on it within the Biblical grimoire which is were its from. This entity will give you nothing but problems, double talk and energy practices which create dangerous problems internally. Its also highly toxic and vampiric. Waste of time.

The demon Lilith approached me several times after I left the JoS the last time it offered me "ascension' however it showed me what this means in the demonic current. Its a process of vampirism in which it takes your energy and puts its energy into you over time this creates a transformation of the source energy body into a demonic one. Then one after dropping the physical body descends into the demonic realm to be a servant of this entity. That is why those who actually work with Lilith are on the vampiric current. However don't think that process is an easy ride.

That is how the dark alchemy current works.
Yes obviously they worked with you, oh great master. They spent all their time working with you so that you could come and slander them on some obscure internet forum. Does anyone actually believe this shit he makes up? It is like a house of cards, from a logic perspective.

Nobody here has to listen to your dogshit anymore, which is why you are relatively unknown to many, except for the young SS that you manipulate, such as Lockymouth.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

undertotal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:18 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:23 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:17 am Nick does not deserve anyone's money he is just using the JOS as welfare. Balenciaga scandal had numerous images on the social media of those involved which give references to Bael [Satan]. Showing those people were into some kind of Satanism/ Demon worship. The energies are toxic.

Ya he doesn't deserve the money from anybody.

I wasn't that involved in searching about the Balenciaga case, but it scared me how Nick knew about the slangs that mostly pedophiles use. That is what scared me.

I think that Nick besides being a Jew, based on his addiction to money, he may be involved also in shady pedophilic businesses, like the Epstein one, but bigger.
Yes, obviously the best way to make money is through running an obscure, Satanic, Neo-Nazi website! Give me a fucking break here. More slander from Don Danko. There is a reason he is known as Magestein.

Obviously we should all be destitute and poor, and should not ask for any compensation for our services. This is the opposite of Christianity, which attacks personal wealth.
Didn't you contradict yourself here?Don danko is doing the opposite of Xianity by spreading knowledge without asking for payment. And, if he wanted to attack somebody he would have done it for the poor and the rich or richer than the poor. But he is a caring Gentile so, he doesn't attack. He is telling facts but I don't know why you are acting like a kid qnow saying slander.

You are on this position unfortunately
undertotal

Post by undertotal »

LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:21 pm @undertotal, I am LockyMoth and I have my individual experiences with the Gods, respecting the LHP path and its core values.

The 72 angels from Jewish books and grimmoires is a completely different thing. The 72 Demons from the Grimmoire are completely different entities and are not in the connection with the 72 Angelic beings.

Now, what are your experiences and individuality if you base your research on standard experiences published by so many authors of the books and moreover, why are you following the JoS narrative.

All the HPs and HPSes on the JOs had a lot of problems so that's why they got kicked out.

Don danko is not an infiltrator nor a jew, so why are you following a narrative from Nick? That is not LHP ma friend.

What are you going to say about Zola next? Lmao can't wait to hear your answer.

And, may I ask, who are you as Arnold account has been criticizing me with the same thing when I debunked Cobra on his denial of the Yezidi.
You will have to do more of your own research on the angels and demons. You already understand that Jews attempt to replace the Pagan Gods, yet you are trying to tell me the most obvious example of this is somehow not true.

If you think HPHC was the only one who had problems with Magestein, then please ask on JoS. Obviously Magestein is correct, and the many other people are all wrong.

The JoS narrative has always been to meditate and work with the Gods. People like Magestein try to interrupt that process by instilling doubt not just in the clergy, but also the Gods themselves. He literally claims he has worked with them for years, then turns around and acts like they would ruin you. He is obviously lying.

You are letting some random guy basically show up and try to convince you that your main allies are all evil, then you wonder why I take offense to this slander.
Next he will claim the planets are all evil energies, or something. His end goal is one that makes you an isolated hermit, so as to ruin the larger Satanic organizations.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

undertotal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:15 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:45 am Ya she made up things, that's true.

She never claimed to have made up whatever knowledge was from these books. As she had Satanic past lives, she was able to understand how these concepts tie together, in an occult sense. That is much different from saying that she figured out the basics of brainwaves, or whatever these other authors wrote about.

You can also go to a certain page on the JoS website and literally see the citations present, which goes against your unfounded belief that she was manipulating people here.

Yes, the same person who tells us to work with the Gods as the ultimate teacher is also trying to draw your attention towards her and not them lol! Please don't pretend Don Danko is an unbiased source on her, as he got kicked out of the ministry for bad conduct, and now he has an obvious vendetta. He only appears out of nowhere to come and shit on her, despite of him being supposedly advanced and full of other knowledge.

This is the same guy who acknowledges that advanced masters leave society in order to focus on spiritual development, yet still repeats that HPS Maxine is dead.
Maxine claimed that she was an Atheist when she found out the JoS website.

Please don't acclamate when it is not necessary as it sounds like you are talking about Metal statues when you have cardboard boxes only.