Kundalini Yoga The Proper Way From The Ascended Master Traditions

Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Given the fact that many people have been mislead by the JOS on ascension and this is not fair to all those including myself who were mislead. I will be posting how the practice is done. My job was to find this for the JOS but given the situation with the deletion of my work by Nick for simply winning intellectual arguments and finding out about Maxine's lies from researching into them. I left all that but kept searching into the rarer texts of the ascended master traditions in the east and far east. This is not actually hidden or some mystery its just knowing how to short thought the stacks of lesser practices and mumbo jumbo.

Before one beings this practice you should disconnect from the entire Christian-Abrahamic energy field. This includes Satanism and Satanic demons. This energy field is a binding spell it puts a heavy binding on the heart chakra especially and its associated systems. The heart chakra has a energy system that connects to the third eye and the heart is important to the entire energy bodies as a major connector. The binding is causing the energy body to become physicalized by shirking it down to the point a person is just existing in their physical body without access to the other subtle bodies that included them. This includes shutting down the psychic abilities which the heart and third eye are responsible for. This creates a lot of confusion for people as the heart chakra is the seat of the soul and ones own inner spiritual awareness of themselves. My experience is Satanic demons also will put seals on the heart chakra and seek to siphon energy off their victims. They are dark Abrahamic spirits from the left side or Saturnian side of the Abrahamic pantheon. This practice will burn all this off but you have to stop connecting with these energy field and entities.

The practice from the rare Kundalini tantra's to Taoist tantra's is the same. These are the ascended traditions that have produced real masters.

The navel and its the navel chakra the Hara not the solar plexus its at the navel too many people keep claiming its not. But its the navel. This is the center of fire within the body and the place to work the fire from safety. Doing other techniques I have noted from India that put fire mantra's in all the chakra's don't end well. It can cause heart attacks, seizures, brain problems, strokes, mental problems, problems with the vital organs and the energy field and become lethal. Its one of the over the top and wrong techniques that came about later. A lot of techniques in the east are either dangerous and stupid or too weak to work.

Behold how complicated this all is...

Sit down and gently draw in the navel to the spine and direct your attention there. Then chant the mantra RANG into the navel chakra keep doing this build the spiritual fire until its hot. Then place the tongue on the roof of mouth and focus on sending this spiritual fire through the macro cosmic orbit. That's it. The placing of the tongue at the fire channel on the roof of the mouth is the method of intensifying the heat and circling it through the orbit as well. This channel naturally connects to the navel chakra and heats it.

The macro cosmic orbit is how its done the mula banda is just for sending energy up the spine to open the third eye. There are major chakra's and medians in the feet which connect to and empower the base chakra and other vital systems. The mula banda is redirecting energy away from these. The method of ascension in the east is called Buddhi Suddha or the purification of the elements which is stated numerous times to be done by the element of fire [Tummo]. The fire is what transforms all the elements, bodies and opens the channels including the center channel the serpent energy the Shakti energy is awakened by the Tummo heat. But all the channels have to cleared and the entire being transformed for this to occur properly in time. This can take years to a life time and you need to work at it daily for a good length of time. Don't over due it as well take your time. Fire is intense energy and this includes emotional effects as well. I make no promises but this is how they do it. This also grounds so you don't turn into a space cadet. This is the balanced method.

In the Kundalini Yoga tradition in India they work from the navel for hours a day to accomplish this in their texts they state RANG is the mantra of this practice and place it at the navel the same with the far east. Just work at this daily as much as you can. If you over heat, breathe in and out from the left nostril till you cool off. The NG or nasal sound is the Agni mantra that causes the materialization the energy of the mantra more. Its not the M which is water its the NG sound. Some texts state the NG was replaced with the M to water down the power of the mantra. RANG has to be done in the Sanskrit way as its you strike the R to the roof of the mouth to connect the circuit and generate the heat power. If you have to go look up how to chant the vowels in Sanskrit online for this. The A is just a long intense AAAAAAhhhh sound and the nasal NG sound. You want to make the vibration happen at the navel chakra. The gentle drawing back of the navel to the spine activates the navel chakra.

Don Danko
Don Danko333

Re: Kundalini Yoga The Proper Way From The Ascended Master Traditions

Post by Don Danko333 »

Sure you did Nick. :D
Fredrick Hilbert wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:09 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:48 pm
I have no current way of verifying the things you said, as I haven't looked into it myself. Still, anything that brings popular systems into question is worth investigating.

I've raised my kundalini fully just recently as far as I can tell, though I've been wrong before. I did so without the use of any form of yoga, however I may have taken longer to do this than what was required. It took me about 4 years of intentional raising after an accidental and very painful pre-kundalini experience. I didn't use any specific mantra or complicated ritual process like you mentioned here, I only drew energy through the kundalini pathway until the kundalini passed through each of the chakras. I did use the mantra AUM primarily, but I also did so through visualization alone.

I can't remember if you ever claimed to have raised the kundalini yourself. It seems perhaps you overcomplicate what is required, at least compared to the systems I use.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:21 pm Sure you did Nick. :D
Fredrick Hilbert wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:09 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:48 pm
I have no current way of verifying the things you said, as I haven't looked into it myself. Still, anything that brings popular systems into question is worth investigating.

I've raised my kundalini fully just recently as far as I can tell, though I've been wrong before. I did so without the use of any form of yoga, however I may have taken longer to do this than what was required. It took me about 4 years of intentional raising after an accidental and very painful pre-kundalini experience. I didn't use any specific mantra or complicated ritual process like you mentioned here, I only drew energy through the kundalini pathway until the kundalini passed through each of the chakras. I did use the mantra AUM primarily, but I also did so through visualization alone.

I can't remember if you ever claimed to have raised the kundalini yourself. It seems perhaps you overcomplicate what is required, at least compared to the systems I use.
What makes you think he is Bick?
Would Nick reveal his real blame if it was really him?

Ofc I don't know who Friedrick is but he just said his opinion not attacked you like Nick, which us another point that he is not Nick whoever the guy is.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

@Don Danko333, I re-checked some things up and he is Cobra aka Nick posing under a different account.

Did he write anything to you on e-mail, as he knows your email as he is Nick?
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I had to work with Nick for years at the JoS I know Nickel muh shekels, very easily. I can already witness by reading the threads on this forum he has been desperately trolling the fuck out of it for awhile under multiple accounts. Anyway whatever. I guess for whatever reason this thread triggers him into a fit of rage. I can guess why very easily. Its what he didn't know and wanted held back even if he did know from the community. He was deleting any posts I did on spiritual information. He really wants this door not opened as a method of control over others. Maxine was the same way for some reason its a power and control thing with people like that. I didn't post this to one up anyone or to even upset Nickel of all people who I don't like. I posted this so people can finally have the information of how they do this in the traditions that have highly ascended masters. The Taoist tradition has well over two thousand masters in their histories who ascended.
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:47 pm @Don Danko333, I re-checked some things up and he is Cobra aka Nick posing under a different account.

LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:22 pm I had to work with Nick for years at the JoS I know Nickel muh shekels, very easily. I can already witness by reading the threads on this forum he has been desperately trolling the fuck out of it for awhile under multiple accounts. Anyway whatever. I guess for whatever reason this thread triggers him into a fit of rage. I can guess why very easily. Its what he didn't know and wanted held back even if he did know from the community. He was deleting any posts I did on spiritual information. He really wants this door not opened as a method of control over others. Maxine was the same way for some reason its a power and control thing with people like that. I didn't post this to one up anyone or to even upset Nickel of all people who I don't like. I posted this so people can finally have the information of how they do this in the traditions that have highly ascended masters. The Taoist tradition has well over two thousand masters in their histories who ascended.
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:47 pm @Don Danko333, I re-checked some things up and he is Cobra aka Nick posing under a different account.

Ok, just asking. I was afraid a little bit that he would spam your email or something. Nick seems crazy in his attitude.

Thanks for clarifying :)
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Some of the problems with confusion of information over this subject is the pranayama techniques and basic Chi Gong techniques are for building a stronger energy field and increasing ones well being and general health. But not Kundalini techniques, in the east pranayama yoga and basic asana's are given for exercises to be done for years to build up the energy bodies for Kundalini but themselves are being listed as Kundalini so its confusing people. Certain pranayama's can develop psychic ability but they are not well known or only in their basic level before the full practices are given later behind the door. They can also build advanced energy bodies and give longer life and youthfulness. But still are not Kundalini. A lot of people don't even know Kundalini is from Kunda which means fire energy in Tantra. The Kunda is were they build the fire for the fire rituals in Tantra. The Kunda place is symbolic of the navel in the tradition. This is known and mention by Tantric's openly. Shiva-Rudra the god of spiritual fire and ascension is shown at the navel chakra in Tantra. And its mentioned this is why. I could go on giving examples.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The other thing to mention is the obsession with opening the third eye. This chakra is not in isolation its connected within and via a larger next work of chakra's and nadi's. Just hitting it with energy over and over at this place to open it causes problems for people its properly opened by moving the energy up the spine to open the entire network in the spine and brain its connected with. From the base and up. That is why Kundalini is the way to open it its opening everything up at once and balanced with the orbit. Its fire that is the element of transformation and ethericalization of the bodies into a higher energy body. Its not just about awakening the Shakti energy with dangerous techniques in some of the systems that leave most people nowhere and crazy, but everything that goes on within this process in the larger realm of the orbit within the entire being.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Hey Don! welcome :)
Hope you're doing well and its nice to see you
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition