Maxine Is Dead

undertotal

Re: Maxine Is Dead

Post by undertotal »

LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:24 pm
undertotal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:18 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:23 am

Ya he doesn't deserve the money from anybody.

I wasn't that involved in searching about the Balenciaga case, but it scared me how Nick knew about the slangs that mostly pedophiles use. That is what scared me.

I think that Nick besides being a Jew, based on his addiction to money, he may be involved also in shady pedophilic businesses, like the Epstein one, but bigger.
Yes, obviously the best way to make money is through running an obscure, Satanic, Neo-Nazi website! Give me a fucking break here. More slander from Don Danko. There is a reason he is known as Magestein.

Obviously we should all be destitute and poor, and should not ask for any compensation for our services. This is the opposite of Christianity, which attacks personal wealth.
Didn't you contradict yourself here?Don danko is doing the opposite of Xianity by spreading knowledge without asking for payment. And, if he wanted to attack somebody he would have done it for the poor and the rich or richer than the poor. But he is a caring Gentile so, he doesn't attack. He is telling facts but I don't know why you are acting like a kid qnow saying slander.

You are on this position unfortunately
He can certainly ask for money, except that people will realize his product is useless. In this case, he likes to pretend that anyone who asks for money is greedy, which is not the case, but he does this only to attack HPHC. In fact, this is the only thing he cares about, and it is why the majority of his posts attack HPHC and attack the Gods. He is very "caring" for the average Gentile

Yes, slander should be called out where it is found. Attacking HPS Maxine on baseless claims, despite of her providing many pages of information that you yourself have made us of should be criminal. Magestein has a personal vendetta against her, and is trying to draw you into this.
Fredrick Hilbert

Post by Fredrick Hilbert »

undertotal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:31 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:21 pm @undertotal, I am LockyMoth and I have my individual experiences with the Gods, respecting the LHP path and its core values.

The 72 angels from Jewish books and grimmoires is a completely different thing. The 72 Demons from the Grimmoire are completely different entities and are not in the connection with the 72 Angelic beings.

Now, what are your experiences and individuality if you base your research on standard experiences published by so many authors of the books and moreover, why are you following the JoS narrative.

All the HPs and HPSes on the JOs had a lot of problems so that's why they got kicked out.

Don danko is not an infiltrator nor a jew, so why are you following a narrative from Nick? That is not LHP ma friend.

What are you going to say about Zola next? Lmao can't wait to hear your answer.

And, may I ask, who are you as Arnold account has been criticizing me with the same thing when I debunked Cobra on his denial of the Yezidi.
You will have to do more of your own research on the angels and demons. You already understand that Jews attempt to replace the Pagan Gods, yet you are trying to tell me the most obvious example of this is somehow not true.

If you think HPHC was the only one who had problems with Magestein, then please ask on JoS. Obviously Magestein is correct, and the many other people are all wrong.

The JoS narrative has always been to meditate and work with the Gods. People like Magestein try to interrupt that process by instilling doubt not just in the clergy, but also the Gods themselves. He literally claims he has worked with them for years, then turns around and acts like they would ruin you. He is obviously lying.

You are letting some random guy basically show up and try to convince you that your main allies are all evil, then you wonder why I take offense to this slander.
Next he will claim the planets are all evil energies, or something. His end goal is one that makes you an isolated hermit, so as to ruin the larger Satanic organizations.
If I had to guess, you're fancy mancy. If that's true, your position is a bit ironic since you don't meditate yourself and wouldn't have spiritual experiences to determine who is right in this case.

It's no more unlikely that the entire jos would be wrong and mageson right, as Satanism is a minority that many also disagree with. My point is, people often do disagree with what you propose to be true.

Honestly, I don't understand half the shit mageson speaks about and don't have any interest after further investigation. Still, there's evidence that maxine is dead and nothing reasonable to argue against it.
undertotal

Post by undertotal »

LockyMoth wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:31 pm Maxine claimed that she was an Atheist when she found out the JoS website.

Please don't acclamate when it is not necessary as it sounds like you are talking about Metal statues when you have cardboard boxes only.
What is the problem here? Everyone had strange views before they began their spiritual practice. Also, no, she was an atheist only before JoS, not at the time of when she made the website. Why would she spend so much time and energy on something she did not believe in?

She was drawn to the Gods based on past life experience, but she did not have a label for her beliefs before this point, due to social influences.
Fredrick Hilbert

Post by Fredrick Hilbert »

undertotal wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:44 pm
Fredrick Hilbert wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:37 pm If I had to guess, you're fancy mancy. If that's true, your position is a bit ironic since you don't meditate yourself and wouldn't have spiritual experiences to determine who is right in this case.

It's no more unlikely that the entire jos would be wrong and mageson right, as Satanism is a minority that many also disagree with. My point is, people often do disagree with what you propose to be true.

Honestly, I don't understand half the shit mageson speaks about and don't have any interest after further investigation. Still, there's evidence that maxine is dead and nothing reasonable to argue against it.
Even beginners can simply ask the Gods for assistance with these questions. Instead, Magestein claims he has spent years with them, yet claims they will rot your soul or something. Who even thinks of this stuff, except for a Jew with a vendetta against the organization which booted him out?

Yes, it is more likely that Magestein is wrong, due to the above reason. In this case, he is making outrageous claims, so this is beyond the scope of just a normal discussion where people have opposing views.
I'm not about to kiss magestain's ass and say everything he said is true, but your own impression of reality is also flawed.

You should meditate instead of being some social vigilante.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

glad to see this place is fun again 🍿
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

It also depends on what he means for "rotting your soul". Work with Demons is not easy depending also on the Demons you work with. If for example you ask a Demon for awakening, wisdom and this stuff, there can be chaos in your mind. Awakening is not a simple process. Some Demons are more patient and soft, others are very irritable and harsh. Asmodeus is one of them in some cases and not needed to cite Andras, if you know about Satanism. They aren't unicorns, they have consciousness and so they have feelings, so they pretend basic respect. Lucifer can be harsh as well if needed, other times soft. JoS seems to teach that Demons give you cuddles all the time, which is not the case.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

After all the pointless complaint's from some JoS troll.... Maxine is still dead. Nothing has changed.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

@1488 I can bet on everything I have that you are FancyMancy, who else would post about RPC debate forums

Really, it is damn boring. Choose your path already and stop following the JoS narrative.

Unless you are not FancyMancy and you are someone who I totally despise. Show yourself either way.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

What it means is have JoS trolls type all caps abuse and rage troll rants against you over and over in an endless drugged out, mindless rage. Because someone dared to have their opinion and not give Nick their money. They are free to debate here but for years just turned the place into a dumpster of shitting in their hands and smearing it on the walls insane behavior.

1488 would be in a labor camp in his leaders Reich. Doing 1488 amount the times of labor. I think Hitler could do better then a loser and thief like Nick for followers.
LockyMoth wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:32 pm @1488 I can bet on everything I have that you are FancyMancy, who else would post about RPC debate forums

Really, it is damn boring. Choose your path already and stop following the JoS narrative.

Unless you are not FancyMancy and you are someone who I totally despise. Show yourself either way.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The question is to honor Maxine's legacy will this 1488 forum have KFC adds placed all over it?