Lilith is a really dangerous entity

Don Danko333

Re: Lilith is a really dangerous entity

Post by Don Danko333 »

The being I know as Satan from years of direct experience is evil. Its destructive, toxic, manipulative and vampiric. That's the Satan that arrives under its popular name and sigil as well.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:34 am Satan told me His name before I ever found Satanism. Back in the day I didn't understand or get it. It only recently became clear to me.

And I feel I need to really stress this:

The being you all know as Satan is NOT evil.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:54 am Samael is the name around the popular and mainstream banner of Satanism. Most to all LHP people openly work the Qliphoth the name itself in Hebrew relates to toxic energy and the Kabbalah texts mention this causes heavy negative energy to destroy one's well being. Demonic energy is destructive and negative its the destructive and negative side of the Judeo-Christian pantheon and energy field. This is well known. Lucifer the other Satan rules Thaumiel in the Qliphoth. This Christian spirit Satan was given the name Morningstar in reference to the Bible calling it the morning star who fell from heaven.
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:31 am Samael is in the Qliphoth which is considered trash by most of satanists and Lucifer is the Morningstar, not a jewish entity. In regard to Satan, what Zola said
Well, I personally can't say you are right here as I have worked with Samael before and I have felt alright after working up with him.

He is related to "toxic energy" or "venom and destruction" as in the old Greek language venom is called: ἰός. Samaelos or Samael is depicted as a totally separated entity from Satan in the Grimmoires and it is related to the concept of psychological venom, such as venom in one's words or way of speaking.

Satan on the other hand, is related to the concept of the Light that is turned inside out or Darkness and in which with the help of the Greater Darkness we become more knowledgeable of the meaning of the Universe and ourselves.

For example, most of the ancient discoveries were realized in the Northern side of the Earth (I am not talking about the Nordic race now).

πρὸς Βορέαν (towards the North), βόρειος (to or up pointing the North) or Βορέας (point of North on a compass) all have positive meanings.

And all the things related to Lucifer as him being the Morningstar, Lucifer or Luceferos stands for the Light Bringer and Bearer, but the term of Light can be interpreted om both ways such as material light (the Sun, also carried by Ra and Helios) or, Spiritual Light (Light in this case = knowledge, mental power, opening of the Chakras and sixth sense, and anything else related to the spiritual evolution of an individual).

Furtherly, unfortunately, Abrahamism corrupted the meaning of Light and it twisted the sense of light into their Monotheistic entity, YHWHV.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Samael is placed on the tree in the sphere of Samael. Which is the name of the sphere Samael. Its the eight sphere. The tree is destructive energies this is the meaning of the name and point. People in the LHP who work the tree openly mention working this tree leaves them sick, broke with mental issues and a host of problems. This is well known and agreed upon by most of the community. This is also why Lilith is the dark side of Shekinah as the sphere of Lilith is the negative side of Malkuth which is ruled by Shekinah. These are the Hebrew pantheon.

LockyMoth wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:11 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:54 am Samael is the name around the popular and mainstream banner of Satanism. Most to all LHP people openly work the Qliphoth the name itself in Hebrew relates to toxic energy and the Kabbalah texts mention this causes heavy negative energy to destroy one's well being. Demonic energy is destructive and negative its the destructive and negative side of the Judeo-Christian pantheon and energy field. This is well known. Lucifer the other Satan rules Thaumiel in the Qliphoth. This Christian spirit Satan was given the name Morningstar in reference to the Bible calling it the morning star who fell from heaven.
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:31 am Samael is in the Qliphoth which is considered trash by most of satanists and Lucifer is the Morningstar, not a jewish entity. In regard to Satan, what Zola said
Well, I personally can't say you are right here as I have worked with Samael before and I have felt alright after working up with him.

He is related to "toxic energy" or "venom and destruction" as in the old Greek language venom is called: ἰός. Samaelos or Samael is depicted as a totally separated entity from Satan in the Grimmoires and it is related to the concept of psychological venom, such as venom in one's words or way of speaking.

Satan on the other hand, is related to the concept of the Light that is turned inside out or Darkness and in which with the help of the Greater Darkness we become more knowledgeable of the meaning of the Universe and ourselves.

For example, most of the ancient discoveries were realized in the Northern side of the Earth (I am not talking about the Nordic race now).

πρὸς Βορέαν (towards the North), βόρειος (to or up pointing the North) or Βορέας (point of North on a compass) all have positive meanings.

And all the things related to Lucifer as him being the Morningstar, Lucifer or Luceferos stands for the Light Bringer and Bearer, but the term of Light can be interpreted om both ways such as material light (the Sun, also carried by Ra and Helios) or, Spiritual Light (Light in this case = knowledge, mental power, opening of the Chakras and sixth sense, and anything else related to the spiritual evolution of an individual).

Furtherly, unfortunately, Abrahamism corrupted the meaning of Light and it twisted the sense of light into their Monotheistic entity, YHWHV.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:23 am Samael is placed on the tree in the sphere of Samael. Which is the name of the sphere Samael. Its the eight sphere. The tree is destructive energies this is the meaning of the name and point. People in the LHP who work the tree openly mention working this tree leaves them sick, broke with mental issues and a host of problems. This is well known and agreed upon by most of the community. This is also why Lilith is the dark side of Shekinah as the sphere of Lilith is the negative side of Malkuth which is ruled by Shekinah. These are the Hebrew pantheon.

LockyMoth wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:11 am

I am not contradicting you now, but people on the LHP don't necessarily have to work with Kemetic methods.

Kemetism is related to the Ancien Egyptians based on the Gos Ket.

Kemetism has a specific set of Mantras bit it depends on which one do you use. If you are going to use Maran mantras, it will make you sick.

But I didn't use any tree of some sort as my involvement with Kemetism, the modern one especially is very little to say the least.

I use the Enn of Samael, and I got a lot of positive experiences from him.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Yes, i suggest to use Enns to call Demons - they work really good. In my case, Goetia methods weren't enough. Enns directly call them / connect you to their energy which is great.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:34 am Yes, i suggest to use Enns to call Demons - they work really good. In my case, Goetia methods weren't enough. Enns directly call them / connect you to their energy which is great.
True. I use the Enns as Goetic methods weren't enough.

Keep doing up the good work :)

You are posting great things.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:47 am If you are contacting an entity with its sigil and rituals sooner or later even telepathically in the mundane sense the actual entity is going to show up and manifest. If an entire community is full of lunatic's and messed up lives and they are all contacting this entity and working with it and its energies that is the result. Destructive beings bring destructive results.
Now you notice a similar thing with Satan, I know most josers are also insane and have problems however their are other reasons for this like the rtr. It's quite obvious to me at least that the demons of the ars goetia are not the same as the old gods of paganism nor would I want them to be. What I wonder is what is the alternative system you present? Why would I want to become some regular pagan if it seems like the old gods vanished, they certainly didn't stop us from getting to our current state. They didn't stop the collapse of the old world nor do they seem to influence things now. In essence why would I commit myself to deities that seem to have abandoned us entirely, while the demons are still present. It doesn't seem like their is any other choice really, but I always wondered.
Last edited by Endsieg on Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

They are stuck in the Kliphoth these realms come to you and manifest around you after awhile. The heavy negative energy builds up on them and that's how it goes. I watched one LHP leader of Lilith state on his social media around 60 to 70 percent of people on the LHP go insane. Its destructive energy that's it real simple.

With Pagan Gods I worked with some of them. Its not like Wicca or Christianity devotional worship they put you to work and give you help with that work. They usually want something in return an offering of their choice. They are task orientated.

Endsieg wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:51 pm

Now you notice a similar thing with Satan, I know most josers are also insane and have problems however their are other reasons for this like the rtr. It's quite obvious to me at least that the demons of the ars goetia are not the same as the old gods of paganism nor would I want them to be. What I wonder is what is the alternative system you present? Why would I want to become some regular pagan if it seems like the old gods vanished, they certainly didn't stop us from getting to our current state. They didn't stop the collapse of the old world nor do they seem to influence things now. In essence why would I commit myself to deities that seem to have abandoned us entirely, while the demons are still present. It doesn't seem like their is any other choice really, but I always wondered.
Android666

Post by Android666 »

Imteresting stuff, how about Hecate or Cernunnos? Are they dangerous?

I've telepathically communicated to them, although I've never had problems. I'm an ex-joser and even though I did RTRs until late 21 I never had any issues. Am I somehow bound to these demons?

Or do I have spirit guides that protected me all along? I wonder, I have a goddess lover too. Now I wonder if I harmed myself. But I repeat, my life is balanced, birds and crows follow me a lot, people in general like me a lot. I believe I saw Hecate on a dream, not sure what to believe now. I did empower demon sigils in the past and also drained some when I was new. Nothing really happened.

But I feel like I'm adept, I can control energy quite easily, heal and curse as well. I meditated for 13 years and ended up looking younger as well. Or am I just a puppet?Is it all a cloak?
Android666

Post by Android666 »

Endsieg wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:51 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:47 am If you are contacting an entity with its sigil and rituals sooner or later even telepathically in the mundane sense the actual entity is going to show up and manifest. If an entire community is full of lunatic's and messed up lives and they are all contacting this entity and working with it and its energies that is the result. Destructive beings bring destructive results.
Yes well whether it is the real entity or not you are right people who end up worshipping this "lilith" end up insane, destroyed, or take on the attributes of their deity you really only know the true intentions of an entity by the results they bring. People do however end up getting what they wanted from their 'lilith' they live in delusions that can be quite pleasurable and comfortable which is why I understand a lot of people not leaving even as their life falls apart.

I wonder this, where are the old gods? I do feel I always had guidance as a kid, around 12 years ago my goddess came to me. Now I wonder if she is a pagan goddess or what since we exchange energy on a regular basis.

But isn't that what Taoists call dakinis or devas? What is that equivalent to in terms of spiritual beings?

I've raised energy for Satan/Lucifer, Lilith, Volac, Bathyn, etc and never had issues. So now I wonder if I'm crazy. But it's interesting that one time I got help with a Tarot reading on Volac and the reading said he is very dark, like he tortures souls. I was a Joser back then but it surprised me, I couldn't believe it.

Now I focus on pagan or Egyptian gods instead of sigils.

This is crazy stuff, but then I'm adept at magick, elemental control, healing, weather control as well, am I being controlled and this is not my power?