HellStorm

LockyMoth

Re: HellStorm

Post by LockyMoth »

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:39 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:37 am Yeah that's it, burnt offerings. The Hebrew Bible states that Yahweh ordered the Hebrews to invade Canaan and murder all the women, men and children even live stock and pets no mercy to any innocent life. After that they were ordered by Yahweh to pile all the bodies of the murdered Canaanite people onto altars to him and burn them in what the Jews call the Olah the burnt offering to Yahweh. Dresden was another Olah of the Gentiles.
Could it be possible that covid 19 is an attempt to murder in the name of this god that has corrupted like the Pharma , medicine, doctors etc covid and stopping everything because it was a Jewish year 7 cycle.

The last Shmita year occurred 5775 (2015). The year 5782 (2022) is also a shmita year - the year we are currently in is 2023, 8th year. This signifies an ending. ofone season and a beginning of another.

This is pretty fucked up with all the attacks. The year 5789 on the Jewish calendar (Sept. 20, 2028–Sept. 9, 2029) will be the next Sabbatical year.

The year following the destruction of the second Holy Temple (3829 from creation, equivalent to 68–69 CE) was the first year of the seven-year Sabbatical cycle. We continue counting sevens from then.

All bunch of perpetuators playing god! Think about these destructions isn't some supernatural force at all but men playing god with their occult texts.

Deuteronomy 15:1-4
1 “At the end of every seven years you shall grant a release.
2 And this is the form of the release: Every creditor who has lent anything to his neighbor shall release it; he shall not require it of his neighbor or his brother, because it is called Yahweh’s release.
3 Of a foreigner you may require it; but you shall give up your claim to what is owed by your brother,
4 except when there may be no poor among you; for Yahweh will greatly bless you in the land which Yahweh your Elohim is giving you to possess as an inheritance….”

So with all the foreigners over here in USA is fucked up. So technically the next big thing will be in 2028 according to Jewish calendar

But there's a burning question though. Since all Jews and Christians stole their stuff from original pagan religions , who were these cycles of years originally belonged to? Can we use these same time cycles to honor the natural energy in the cycles of 7 . The Sabbath is obviously stolen as well from pagan Sabbats. And the Jews go based on the Moon calendar which if I may the same Jewish god rules over the Quran and Allah has been identified with the moon god Sin.. or Nanna the father of Inanna.

In 2021 I was in that car accident coma for 3 months. Which was a Shemite year on my way to work....
COVID-19 is Divoc which is also Dybukk in Hebrew Mythology, and it stands for evil spirit that is either entrapped in an object or parasitically attached on a living being.

So, it is a clear tactic that COVID-19 is another weapon of the Jews to harm us.

Moreover, the next big thing will be in two years 2028 and 2030. 2030 is the official beginning of Age of Aquarius, everything will be transformed fully in 2030. They are now desperate as the collapse of their civilization due to more people slowly awakening is at alarmant rates.

Take a look at the recent Dalai Lama case. They are taken out immediately in the public light. They can't hide it anymore.
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:48 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:37 am Yeah that's it, burnt offerings. The Hebrew Bible states that Yahweh ordered the Hebrews to invade Canaan and murder all the women, men and children even live stock and pets no mercy to any innocent life. After that they were ordered by Yahweh to pile all the bodies of the murdered Canaanite people onto altars to him and burn them in what the Jews call the Olah the burnt offering to Yahweh. Dresden was another Olah of the Gentiles.
Could it be possible that covid 19 is an attempt to murder in the name of this god that has corrupted like the Pharma , medicine, doctors etc covid and stopping everything because it was a Jewish year 7 cycle.

The last Shmita year occurred 5775 (2015). The year 5782 (2022) is also a shmita year - the year we are currently in is 2023, 8th year. This signifies an ending. ofone season and a beginning of another.

This is pretty fucked up with all the attacks. The year 5789 on the Jewish calendar (Sept. 20, 2028–Sept. 9, 2029) will be the next Sabbatical year.

The year following the destruction of the second Holy Temple (3829 from creation, equivalent to 68–69 CE) was the first year of the seven-year Sabbatical cycle. We continue counting sevens from then.

All bunch of perpetuators playing god! Think about these destructions isn't some supernatural force at all but men playing god with their occult texts.

2 And this is the form of the release: Every creditor who has lent anything to his neighbor shall release it; he shall not require it of his neighbor or his brother, because it is called Yahweh’s release.
3 Of a foreigner you may require it; but you shall give up your claim to what is owed by your brother,
4 except when there may be no poor among you; for Yahweh will greatly bless you in the land which Yahweh your Elohim is giving you to possess as an inheritance….”

So with all the foreigners over here in USA is fucked up. So technically the next big thing will be in 2028 according to Jewish calendar

But there's a burning question though. Since all Jews and Christians stole their stuff from original pagan religions , who were these cycles of years originally belonged to? Can we use these same time cycles to honor the natural energy in the cycles of 7 . The Sabbath is obviously stolen as well from pagan Sabbats. And the Jews go based on the Moon calendar which if I may the same Jewish god rules over the Quran and Allah has been identified with the moon god Sin.. or Nanna the father of Inanna.

In 2021 I was in that car accident coma for 3 months. Which was a Shemite year on my way to work....
COVID-19 is Divoc which is also Dybukk in Hebrew Mythology, and it stands for evil spirit that is either entrapped in an object or parasitically attached on a living being.

So, it is a clear tactic that COVID-19 is another weapon of the Jews to harm us.

Moreover, the next big thing will be in two years 2028 and 2030. 2030 is the official beginning of Age of Aquarius, everything will be transformed fully in 2030. They are now desperate as the collapse of their civilization due to more people slowly awakening is at alarmant rates.

Take a look at the recent Dalai Lama case. They are taken out immediately in the public light. They can't hide it anymore.
Can you explain to me the relationship to dybbuk and covid and the attachment to the 7 year cycle?
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:55 pm

Can you explain to me the relationship to dybbuk and covid and the attachment to the 7 year cycle?
First of all, if you reverse the letters in COVID you will get DIVOC which is a literal codification of the Hebrew word Dybbuk.

And as a Dybukk maliciously and parasitically attaches to a living soul, CoVid attaches to our bodies and can make some of us sick like shit sometimes.

Moreover, another thing that is similar as in modus operandi, the CoVid19 virus is the one who sometimes infects an individual and makes it asymptomatic. Just like a dybukk sometimes does when it is carefully concentrated into a host, it can stay up to years until it is discovered (talking about the Dybbuk now).

And as the relation the two things I mentioned have with the 7 year circle, isn't it that obvious that worldwide governments are pushing vaccination in some areas and there is the fact that CoVid19 mutates with every single cell and bacteria it meets in this world "mysteriously"?.

And, as some food for thought, when the CoVid19 outburst went, sure, in some countries the churches, especially the pastoral ones started to lose power, but those who are on the Orthodox side, were instead encouraged in countries such as Romania or France.

They are clearly going to play the CoVid19 infecting for 7 years (and probably more) and I personally expect the Big Hit in 2028 to be more on a socio economical scale. Maybe they will cause a bankruptcy so high, who knows, that will give us The Big Depression.

And in 2030, it will be the Ultimate Grand Finale in which, depending on the spiritual support those will give in critical situations at that time, they will either be eternally rewarded after (Theistic Satanism) or unwillingly and unfortunately pay the price for trusting Jewish thoughtforms and lies.

It will be a status pro quo state of things in which what you choose will define the future, the certain and long lasting future.

The Age of Pisces dissapeared and it is time for the Ultimate Renewal eventually, especially if we talk about the bad things that the Age of Pisces left, like uncertainty, frauds, delusions, people being exaggeratedly prone to drugs and other substances and an exaggerated amount of daydreams.

Pisces has good sides such as creativity but at the same time it has the bad sides of delusions, being prone to drugs and ill-willingly becoming stupid.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Either way, people must remember that Satan is with them and He will help them succeed.

The only key into finding the Truth is to have your eyes and mind open to it.

After all, you won't be spoonfed with it while doing nothing like small research ;).
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:17 pm Either way, people must remember that Satan is with them and He will help them succeed.

After all, you won't be spoonfed with it while doing nothing like small research ;).
I was infected with Covid but only lasted 2 weeks but it didn't really feel like covid. Just a bad case of the flu in 2020.

Interesting though is the time table being used based on cycles and it may explain their plan for the Jewish Messiah. Which I saw that the Antichrist is supposed to return which all the characters in the bible are Jewish (I keep tabs on some of that stuff) and in the book of revelation talks about the beast and Babalon. The attacks on women (abortion rights) and the LGBTQ especially trans been unbelievably insane. I been experiencing all kinds of hell from government bullshit and from the ladies in the pharmacy told me is the politics are involved making it hard for people especially with medical where transgender are concerned.

Mind you it is a hot topic because we got close minded individuals who come here obsessively to whine about "slander" when it's truth
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:51 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:17 pm Either way, people must remember that Satan is with them and He will help them succeed.

I was infected with Covid but only lasted 2 weeks but it didn't really feel like covid. Just a bad case of the flu in 2020.

Interesting though is the time table being used based on cycles and it may explain their plan for the Jewish Messiah. Which I saw that the Antichrist is supposed to return which all the characters in the bible are Jewish (I keep tabs on some of that stuff) and in the book of revelation talks about the beast and Babalon. The attacks on women (abortion rights) and the LGBTQ especially trans been unbelievably insane. I been experiencing all kinds of hell from government bullshit and from the ladies in the pharmacy told me is the politics are involved making it hard for people especially with medical where transgender are concerned.

Mind you it is a hot topic because we got close minded individuals who come here obsessively to whine about "slander" when it's truth
The "Book of Revelation" is filled up with a lot of spiritual allegories.

Take it more on an inverted sense.

The Beast rising from the Earth. You can take it as us regaining our power from blockages and restoring order to Earth when we will unite our occult forces.

The Antichrist is known to be as Satan son who will be in fact not the Misleading One, as Christianity says, in fact, he will guide us to the victory and to not be deceived.

The rest of the characters in the Bible which are Jewish are the Enemies that will try more than slander when their right time comes and they will surely try to make the "wonders" they talk about seem realm. The future planetary alignment will hypothetically allow them to do this.

Eventually, they will lose as somehow, their wonders are illusory than those of Satan. Satan helps people like you survive and first of all Satan gave you life.

The Egyptian Ankh represents the symbol of life, of the heart ventricles left and right beating up with a lot of energy (Vril).

As for the attacks they are doing, related to the Roe vs Wade case in America it is a twisted value of those who don't know what Satanic principles stand for.

They say that abortion is a sin, and it comes from Satan.

The reality is Satan is pro-life but also in terms of keeping the said brought to the world life / soul on good conditions like I don't mean eccentric golden houses, but not on the streets also.

The nowadays situation doesn't understand that in case of rape, or unwanted pregnancy it is the right of the one who has pregnancy problems to do an abortion, unrestricted by the virtue of the Constitution.

Related now to the attacks on those who are LGBT, especially Trans, it is more than clear where they are going again.

You see, the persons that are LGBT are having g their important role for doing Satan's worm. They may not reproduce like in heterosexual relations, but, by having the same gender energies they are contributing for empowering the so-called "watchtowers" to help the planet spiritually defend against the Jewish enemies such as YHWH and many others who are on the Enemy side.

Trans people are often considered having unbalanced energies which is sort of a truth, like, in my experience with working with some trans people I have never found their energetic diagram having stable parameters but don't take that as a bad thing as I find it as a capacity as people like you, I heard in some topics you stated you were Trans, you can actually use both the feminine and masculine aspects of your soul. Still, you need to know that the parameters are not that stable so, it may cause a little stress on working with both your feminine and masculine aspects of your soul.

And, as a notta buonne: they say that abortions are a sin and that we should not do abortions and reproduce. Then why are THEY the ones who are CREATING DEADLY viruses like Covid19 and Marburg that kill a lot of people??? :think: 8-)

Also, glad that you weren't manifesting too much symptoms of Covid infection and that you got well. It is very important to note that, in spite of the claims, the vaccine will not protect you. It is just a trickery, a total misery if you ask me.
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:11 pm
Karnunnos Esus wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:51 pm

The "Book of Revelation" is filled up with a lot of spiritual allegories.

Take it more on an inverted sense.

The Beast rising from the Earth. You can take it as us regaining our power from blockages and restoring order to Earth when we will unite our occult forces.

The Antichrist is known to be as Satan son who will be in fact not the Misleading One, as Christianity says, in fact, he will guide us to the victory and to not be deceived.

The rest of the characters in the Bible which are Jewish are the Enemies that will try more than slander when their right time comes and they will surely try to make the "wonders" they talk about seem realm. The future planetary alignment will hypothetically allow them to do this.

Eventually, they will lose as somehow, their wonders are illusory than those of Satan. Satan helps people like you survive and first of all Satan gave you life.

The Egyptian Ankh represents the symbol of life, of the heart ventricles left and right beating up with a lot of energy (Vril).

As for the attacks they are doing, related to the Roe vs Wade case in America it is a twisted value of those who don't know what Satanic principles stand for.

They say that abortion is a sin, and it comes from Satan.

The reality is Satan is pro-life but also in terms of keeping the said brought to the world life / soul on good conditions like I don't mean eccentric golden houses, but not on the streets also.

The nowadays situation doesn't understand that in case of rape, or unwanted pregnancy it is the right of the one who has pregnancy problems to do an abortion, unrestricted by the virtue of the Constitution.

Related now to the attacks on those who are LGBT, especially Trans, it is more than clear where they are going again.

You see, the persons that are LGBT are having g their important role for doing Satan's worm. They may not reproduce like in heterosexual relations, but, by having the same gender energies they are contributing for empowering the so-called "watchtowers" to help the planet spiritually defend against the Jewish enemies such as YHWH and many others who are on the Enemy side.

Trans people are often considered having unbalanced energies which is sort of a truth, like, in my experience with working with some trans people I have never found their energetic diagram having stable parameters but don't take that as a bad thing as I find it as a capacity as people like you, I heard in some topics you stated you were Trans, you can actually use both the feminine and masculine aspects of your soul. Still, you need to know that the parameters are not that stable so, it may cause a little stress on working with both your feminine and masculine aspects of your soul.

And, as a notta buonne: they say that abortions are a sin and that we should not do abortions and reproduce. Then why are THEY the ones who are CREATING DEADLY viruses like Covid19 and Marburg that kill a lot of people??? :think: 8-)

Also, glad that you weren't manifesting too much symptoms of Covid infection and that you got well. It is very important to note that, in spite of the claims, the vaccine will not protect you. It is just a trickery, a total misery if you ask me.
A true transgender person has transcended and therefore a balance is achieved. Yes I am a trans man and it's been nothing but a major fight. It's a very complicated subject and it's a hot topic because one person wants to say something is wrong with us, another wants to say this or that slapping a label or their pre-conceived ideas or notion. The Enemy done nothing but herald attacks at us making false assumptions. Trans folks have an important role.

But why must people get their panties in a wad? Gender is powerful , they are energies of the soul. The only reason there is transphobia because it stimulates "unknown" and a fear of it. Fear is a tool. Men have stronger reactions because if they are attracted to a trans woman they fear being seen as gay or effeminate. Absolutely horrid thing to teach and if they pursued a relationship with that person they face humiliation and rejection. This goes to show the energies of the soul is powerful and that we all contain male and female some just more carrying degrees than others.

I bring this up because I am so sick and tired constantly having to explain and educate people to choose their words carefully and stop assuming and throwing pseudo science or whatever and those who aren't transgender need to shut their mouths and trans folks because they are in our shoes. They will never know a thing about us. So the attacks we been receiving from government, religion, politics and those involved in the occult should bring awareness of our role that the enemy is petrified of.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

No worries, gender is innate. Your energies have nothing to do with your gender, so whether you're masculine or feminine, your gender is the one you perceive it is. Trans condition is something you're born with which makes it normal. They are especially in this period of time hating on trans people, to distract all the population from real issues and damaging lgbt people as well. Stay safe.
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:49 pm No worries, gender is innate. Your energies have nothing to do with your gender, so whether you're masculine or feminine, your gender is the one you perceive it is. Trans condition is something you're born with which makes it normal. They are especially in this period of time hating on trans people, to distract all the population from real issues and damaging lgbt people as well. Stay safe.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

I agree, they're hiding everything. Dalai Lama is a zionist and covid was created to murder people, intentionally. It created so many divisions, due to the vaccines as well. If you didn't take the vaccine, you were seen as "burn the witch".