Is the Dedication necessary to be Satanist?

Don Danko333

Re: Is the Dedication necessary to be Satanist?

Post by Don Danko333 »

It was Jimmy Page who ran the store. What ended Led Zeppelin was Page's obsession's with Crowley. He bought the house that Crowley did the Demon summing ritual in at Lock Ness, and other Satanic rites the place is actually cursed. The band spent a lot of time there and the negative energy at that placed helped get them into drugs and this negativity caused a fight with an occultist, Kenneth Anger who was living with them there and was friends of Page. The fellow made the movie 'Lucifer' had hired him to write and play the guitar track. But he didn't keep his end. One reason Page was drugged out all the time and only did half of his agreement. This ended with him cursing the band with black magic and that was the end of the band.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Lavey was a theistic Satanist from what Aquino wrote. Aquino stated Lavey just wanted to keep it the way he made it to charge membership fee's and sell merchandise to people. That is why Aquino wrote he created the Temple of Set to go openly with a theistic approach.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:41 pm Lavey was a theistic Satanist from what Aquino wrote. Aquino stated Lavey just wanted to keep it the way he made it to charge membership fee's and sell merchandise to people. That is why Aquino wrote he created the Temple of Set to go openly with a theistic approach.
Yes, but not to contradict you here Aquino is wrong as A.S. LaVey had the FCoS (First Church of Satan), which was really oriented at Theistic Satanism.

After probably personal reasons and his wishing of selling merchandise and obtaining more money from memberships too, LaVey founded up the CoS which is with the Atheistic Satanist view of things.

The Temple of Set was initially created by mr. Michael Aquino in 1975.

Mr. Aquino created the Temple of Set organization after he decided to cut ties with Church of Satan due to the separate views regarding Satanism. The separation took place in 1975 the same year the whole creation of Temple of Set originally begun.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 pm It was Jimmy Page who ran the store. What ended Led Zeppelin was Page's obsession's with Crowley. He bought the house that Crowley did the Demon summing ritual in at Lock Ness, and other Satanic rites the place is actually cursed. The band spent a lot of time there and the negative energy at that placed helped get them into drugs and this negativity caused a fight with an occultist, Kenneth Anger who was living with them there and was friends of Page. The fellow made the movie 'Lucifer' had hired him to write and play the guitar track. But he didn't keep his end. One reason Page was drugged out all the time and only did half of his agreement. This ended with him cursing the band with black magic and that was the end of the band.
It is depending on what ritual was done and for what intention were the Demons invoked.

And also, the location where the ritual was done. If they have done the rituals near Lock Ness, where various people ended their life there, chances are that the location of the ritual was inadequate, ultimately making both Page and the band drug addicts and getting insane.

Black magic of course is to be used for destructive purposes, hence his name, and using drugs and being dellusional is another way one can screw things up.

I remember I always heard of my friends trying to combine drugs and various substances in their Demon summoning rituals. Some said this as a joke and didn't do it but the others decided to get things "to the next level". Those who decided to enter the dangerous drug ritualistic garbage danger zone eventually got psychologically traumatised or killed by various other entities.

Or, let's not forget the 2015 Marc Dobson case in which he did a pseudo ritual as he was also a schizo and used drugs and even killed two girls.

Satan doesn't stand up for this things. On the contrary, he discourages such practices.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The problem with Lavey's is he created all that because from what is stated he wanted to be a celebrity and this is how he tried it. It worked to some degree. His entire biography is made up circus nonsense to create the movie villain he tried to play for this role of his floor show gimmick called the CoS. However it has given people the misunderstanding of what Satanism is. And what it connects into and how to work this current.

Now its a secular ideology for people who are materialist's and don't practice occult mysticism. These people do hate those who do and the Temple of Satan, crowd will just kick anyone out who is spiritual. They got their approach from the CoS from their leaders statements but put a liberal humanist ideology into it. Its a strange thing to watch these types call themselves a Satanist and then do this sly smile and state but they don't believe in Satan... So there poser's is that anything to be proud of. Lavey admitted in the Satanic Bible, Demons are real and he worked with them. The spirit Satan is the leader of the Demons and does exist as well. Even some dude named 'cumdump' knows this entity is real... And he smokes crack.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I'am just stating what Aquino wrote about all this in his book on why he left the CoS and founded the ToS.
LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:47 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:41 pm Lavey was a theistic Satanist from what Aquino wrote. Aquino stated Lavey just wanted to keep it the way he made it to charge membership fee's and sell merchandise to people. That is why Aquino wrote he created the Temple of Set to go openly with a theistic approach.
Yes, but not to contradict you here Aquino is wrong as A.S. LaVey had the FCoS (First Church of Satan), which was really oriented at Theistic Satanism.

After probably personal reasons and his wishing of selling merchandise and obtaining more money from memberships too, LaVey founded up the CoS which is with the Atheistic Satanist view of things.

Mr. Aquino created the Temple of Set organization after he decided to cut ties with Church of Satan due to the separate views regarding Satanism. The separation took place in 1975 the same year the whole creation of Temple of Set originally begun.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:55 pm The problem with Lavey's is he created all that because from what is stated he wanted to be a celebrity and this is how he tried it. It worked to some degree. His entire biography is made up circus nonsense to create the movie villain he tried to play for this role of his floor show gimmick called the CoS. However it has given people the misunderstanding of what Satanism is. And what it connects into and how to work this current.

Now its a secular ideology for people who are materialist's and don't practice occult mysticism. These people do hate those who do and the Temple of Satan, crowd will just kick anyone out who is spiritual. They got their approach from the CoS from their leaders statements but put a liberal humanist ideology into it. Its a strange thing to watch these types call themselves a Satanist and then do this sly smile and state but they don't believe in Satan... So there poser's is that anything to be proud of. Lavey admitted in the Satanic Bible, Demons are real and he worked with them. The spirit Satan is the leader of the Demons and does exist as well. Even some dude named 'cumdump' knows this entity is real... And he smokes crack.
Of course that Satan exists though organization such as the CoS and The Satanic Temple are not doing anything good to strengthen faith and good and real image of Satanism.

Because of their choosing of the atheistic type, they are making Satanism seem like a form of political disagreement exprimation and nothing more.

The Demons surely exist as well, and like I have admitted, I have worked up with some of them. I Eben found out that my patron one is Stolas which is responsible with giving knowledge on science and Astrology. Hence my previous profile pic and signature which contained His image.

As for cumdump, I personally think he knows a lot of other non-related to Satan entities as he smokes Crack and drugs just fuck up the brain and the pingala. There is nothing good in smocking Crack or any sorts of drugs.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:57 pm I'am just stating what Aquino wrote about all this in his book on why he left the CoS and founded the ToS.
LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:47 pm

Ok, understood :)
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I believe the spirit Satan does not care this spirit in its infernal form has a lot of dark destructive energy and makes ones energy field 2d almost plasticized. The spirit is the ruler of the Klipothic demons. It can manifest a lot of dark violent and destructive energy its the personification of the blacksun.

Danyal Hussein killed two women in Britain not that long ago. In a pact with one of the klipothic demons. After he read EA Koetting's books on this kind of stuff. That is what got Koetting into all that trouble. Satan didn't stop these morons either so whatever. Why would Klipothic demons care. From the interview with the close friend of Richard Ramirez, he stated Ramirez got into worshipping Satan in a intense way and this is what got him into the murders. That is the dark and violent energy of the lord of hell. He took the drugs to open him up to the energies of the current and Satan. From what his friend stated.

LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:54 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 pm It was Jimmy Page who ran the store. What ended Led Zeppelin was Page's obsession's with Crowley. He bought the house that Crowley did the Demon summing ritual in at Lock Ness, and other Satanic rites the place is actually cursed. The band spent a lot of time there and the negative energy at that placed helped get them into drugs and this negativity caused a fight with an occultist, Kenneth Anger who was living with them there and was friends of Page. The fellow made the movie 'Lucifer' had hired him to write and play the guitar track. But he didn't keep his end. One reason Page was drugged out all the time and only did half of his agreement. This ended with him cursing the band with black magic and that was the end of the band.
It is depending on what ritual was done and for what intention were the Demons invoked.

And also, the location where the ritual was done. If they have done the rituals near Lock Ness, where various people ended their life there, chances are that the location of the ritual was inadequate, ultimately making both Page and the band drug addicts and getting insane.

Black magic of course is to be used for destructive purposes, hence his name, and using drugs and being dellusional is another way one can screw things up.

I remember I always heard of my friends trying to combine drugs and various substances in their Demon summoning rituals. Some said this as a joke and didn't do it but the others decided to get things "to the next level". Those who decided to enter the dangerous drug ritualistic garbage danger zone eventually got psychologically traumatised or killed by various other entities.

Or, let's not forget the 2015 Marc Dobson case in which he did a pseudo ritual as he was also a schizo and used drugs and even killed two girls.

Satan doesn't stand up for this things. On the contrary, he discourages such practices.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:04 pm I believe the spirit Satan does not care this spirit in its infernal form has a lot of dark destructive energy and makes ones energy field 2d almost plasticized. The spirit is the ruler of the Klipothic demons. It can manifest a lot of dark violent and destructive energy its the personification of the blacksun.

Danyal Hussein killed two women in Britain not that long ago. In a pact with one of the klipothic demons. After he read EA Koetting's books on this kind of stuff. That is what got Koetting into all that trouble. Satan didn't stop these morons either so whatever. Why would Klipothic demons care.

LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:54 pm

Well, I must admit that I have seen Satan's Infernal form too but I didn't have any of the effects described by you.

As for Mr. Danyal Hussein, well I personally think he didn't contact Satan nor Glasia Labolas or any other Demon who is specialized in managing souls and deals.

Several klipothic entities such as YHVH and his Angels, those who appear in the 72 names or Semephorash and also having different Enn than the Demons have, they are the real culprits.

Black auras and energy which are placed on us especially on Thursday and Friday it is all the result of YHVH and the rest of the 72 Names. They are the ones responsible for the Black goo as Black goo represents the aspects of bad Saturnian energy.

And, contrary to most with fake entities experience Danyal and many other people had had, Satan and the Infernal spirits do care for people.

I must admit, in my past before I started doing serious occultism and avoid spirit abuse methods, I was lonely, I was suicidal, what wasn't I. Every time I stopped using the circles until I freed the Demons from the vices of the circles I would have been contacted by the real Satan in both of his forms and he would help me all the time.

He told me that truth prevails, He thought me that acting calculated and not letting myself prone to anger is a good thing and to also not engage in drugs and illegal activities.

So, Satan and the Infernal Forces care.

And, besides Satan there is Stolas who always helped me learn more about Astrology and also Furcas who presented me things related to Astrology.