So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

Don Danko333

Re: So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

Post by Don Danko333 »

This was the mistake Maxine made trying to reverse the roles and turn vampiric, dark demonic spirits of the LHP into Angelic beings of the RHP of the same god form. And then mix it in with Wicca. Trying to turn these dark, vampiric spirits into positive beings does not change what they are. Same with trying to turn them into Pagan gods. Its the tale of the Frog and the Scorpion. I already went through this and witnessed this daily for 16 years.

Having been in the position of a High Priest of the largest LHP organization in history online for close to a decade I witnessed most people just get drowned in the heavy, negative energy of that Saturnian current of Christianity. That includes suicides, drug abuse and trips to psychiatric wards. Just writing it all off to RTR's does not work either this was happening before the RTR's and happens normally in the LHP world outside of the JoS. Satanism is the negative energy, the Klipothic realms of which the entity called Satan is placed in the lowest and ruling realm of the klipoth. Satan is the ruler of the Klipothic demonic realms.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:50 am Yeah they do, and I know why they do. Satan and the Demonic forces are negative entities that are vampiric they are the left side of christianity or Saturnian Christianity. The bindings they put on the heart charka and associated energy systems basically physicalizes the energy body it weakens it and shrinks it down and pushes it down into the physical body and lowers the spiritual vibration of the individual. This also is like putting a hood over someone's head psychically. Then they dump a lot of their negative, toxic energy into the energy field and body its a heavy energy like wet mud, it shells a person in. They are also their energy and they are vampiric they suck energy off the person this way. From here the negative energies build and life becomes negative.

They are lower vibrational entities made up of lower vibration, negative energy from the left side of the Christian energy field. The destructive energies. They are deceptive and read people and know how to manipulate them. These are not Pagan gods. They are Klipothic demons the negative, dark spirits from the realm which means toxic energy, spiritual decay and death.
LockyMoth wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:04 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:58 am It was working a lot with pulling the current up the spine it pushed out a major blockage in the heart chakra. I had to burn off major bindings Satan and those shit can demon spirits put on my heart chakra. I notice a lot of the energy around the LHP and Satanism attacks the heart chakra. It makes it hard to manifest with magic as well.

Thank you for telling me this though Satan and LHP don't block the heart Chakra. Nor do the other Demons.

But I won't say anything more as I don't want to turn this topic into another argument. :D

Ave Satanas ⛧
Here I don't agree with your statements. Just like you can use Demons in White Magic so you can solve love problems, Eligor, you can also use Demons to break up a couple, for example. So, both positive and negative sides.

And besides that, HPSZola is having this place more fairly conducted now due to the help Satan has inspired her to put here. So, if Satan didn't carry about his people like you have stated, he would have let Nick and Mamba do a lot of chaos to Theistic Satanists and make them abandon the work.

But Satan doesn't do that, in fact Satan and the Demons are not abandoning people and are not vampiric or qlippothic entities.

For example, because in the past I used to do RTRs I ultimately ended up to be very suicidal, like I have said, I wanted to take my life for 18 times after each RTR I did. That was when I pro RTRs and didn't seek help from Satan as I thought I would do the right thing.

But, when I asked Satan he helped me overcome my suicidal tendencies, he thought me about the fact to not let guard down but at the same time to not engage in useless magical fighting which would put me in danger and help the world find the Truth.

I do all of His sayings and I don't regret anything, not even to this day.

I know that the RTRs are Qlipothic entities channeling methods and I have stopped doing them for over 3 years.

I think you associate things wrongly based on your past trauma, psychological trauma because of the JoS abusive demoting.

You admitted to being kicked out abusively by Nick and his goons back in 2015 in Yahoo Groups, and also in 2020 from ancient-forums.com.

So that is why you are wrongly associating Satan as being bad or misleading.

Well, due to the fact that there are also the RTRs implied sadly wrongly done at you and me by the JoS crackheads, you and me and many others who are against the JoS are deceived by the entities that the JoS has channeled through the RTRs which are more empowered Hebrew rather than a serious shattering.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:58 am This was the mistake Maxine made trying to reverse the roles and turn vampiric, dark demonic spirits of the LHP into Angelic beings of the RHP of the same god form. And then mix it in with Wicca. Trying to turn these dark, vampiric spirits into positive beings does not change what they are. Same with trying to turn them into Pagan gods. Its the tale of the Frog and the Scorpion. I already went through this and witnessed this daily for 16 years.

Having been in the position of a High Priest of the largest LHP organization in history online for close to a decade I witnessed most people just get drowned in the heavy, negative energy of that Saturnian current of Christianity. That includes suicides, drug abuse and trips to psychiatric wards. Just writing it all off to RTR's does not work either this was happening before the RTR's and happens normally in the LHP world outside of the JoS. Satanism is the negative energy, the Klipothic realms of which the entity called Satan is placed in the lowest and ruling realm of the klipoth. Satan is the ruler of the Klipothic demonic realms.
Maxine tried to put Nordicism in front of more than 10 or even more types of other Esotericism and Occultism such as the Western occultism, Eastern and some Wicfa / New Agr Resources. Couldn't have expected more from a cat lady who was an atheist so she didn't give a an about the occult unfortunately.

And no, Satan is not Qlippothic, He is the ruler of a vast astrological realm (I don't imply Him being an Alien) and the Pagan Gods are on a separate astro level than Satan and his Demons.

So separate entities, different levels of ruling and activity.

Moreover, Satan is helping people and doesn't abandon them and He doesn't dry them off energy.

The only energy drying thing is Sexual Magic but every practitioner of Sexual Magick shall know that it comes with its energetic risks when practicing such Magick.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

LockyMoth wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:35 pm
a cat lady
she wasn't a catgirl! was too mad to be one!
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:53 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:35 pm
a cat lady
she wasn't a catgirl! was too mad to be one!
Hehe lol I copied the joke Don used :). But for the real thing, she couldn't have been a cat girl. Maxine was a crazy woman oy veying all the time lol.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Nothing you have stated including your attempt to psychoanalyze me of which your not qualified to engage in especially over the internet. Changes 16 of personal experience of the LHP within the JoS and outside of the JoS.

Satan is listed as the ruler of Thaumiel along with Moloch people who engage in Klipothic magic and travel to Thaumiel do meet Satan in that realm. My experience of working with Satan in his infernal form and celestial form of Lucifer is he is from that realm by personal experience not your opinion of what it should be and shouldn't be.

Were was I kicked out of any Yahoo group in 2015? I also stated I left on my personal decision to leave the JoS in July of 20 as a High Priest on my own free will. You have to constantly lie to attempt to manipulate my report on 16 years of experience. What does that tell me about your arguments. I corrected you not that long ago on this forum. You keep lying and lying. Its a repeated tactic of yours I no longer assign to just being under informed. This is bad behavior on your part. I'am trying to have respect for you but this is not decent behavior.
LockyMoth wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:30 pm Here I don't agree with your statements. Just like you can use Demons in White Magic so you can solve love problems, Eligor, you can also use Demons to break up a couple, for example. So, both positive and negative sides.

And besides that, HPSZola is having this place more fairly conducted now due to the help Satan has inspired her to put here. So, if Satan didn't carry about his people like you have stated, he would have let Nick and Mamba do a lot of chaos to Theistic Satanists and make them abandon the work.

But Satan doesn't do that, in fact Satan and the Demons are not abandoning people and are not vampiric or qlippothic entities.

For example, because in the past I used to do RTRs I ultimately ended up to be very suicidal, like I have said, I wanted to take my life for 18 times after each RTR I did. That was when I pro RTRs and didn't seek help from Satan as I thought I would do the right thing.

But, when I asked Satan he helped me overcome my suicidal tendencies, he thought me about the fact to not let guard down but at the same time to not engage in useless magical fighting which would put me in danger and help the world find the Truth.

I do all of His sayings and I don't regret anything, not even to this day.

I know that the RTRs are Qlipothic entities channeling methods and I have stopped doing them for over 3 years.

I think you associate things wrongly based on your past trauma, psychological trauma because of the JoS abusive demoting.

You admitted to being kicked out abusively by Nick and his goons back in 2015 in Yahoo Groups, and also in 2020 from ancient-forums.com.

So that is why you are wrongly associating Satan as being bad or misleading.

Well, due to the fact that there are also the RTRs implied sadly wrongly done at you and me by the JoS crackheads, you and me and many others who are against the JoS are deceived by the entities that the JoS has channeled through the RTRs which are more empowered Hebrew rather than a serious shattering.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Here is some real Maxine times, once during a important conversation on work for the JoS. Maxine just starts going on a rant in front of the Clergy, proudly declaring for some reason this was very important to her, high level importance. That no man had ever asked her for butt sex because she does pussy tightening squats daily and they all worshipped how tight she was. And she also declared she had many, she really stressed many, many dudes bang her. Village bicycle levels of all kinds of dudes.

She also went on rants about how she was so addicted to KFC she would buy buckets and buckets of it and pig out on till she passed out on her couch covered in KFC slop. Like a pig in a trough. I guess that's were the JoS donations really went. To a banged out, over the hill, fat assed slut named Maxine. Who even lied about what race she was. She also talked in public many times of her life on the bong. Its actually almost depressing to recall all this. But whatever.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I remember when Jeremy [ Micama Gmicalzoma ] committed suicide. Maxine really wanted this covered over and swept under the rug. She was afraid it would affect her free income off the JoS. That's how she felt about it.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

How would Hitler feel about some overweight, fat assed, drug abusing, native American women, who fucked as many men as in his own army. Showed up at his space ship with her bong and KFC buckets. So much for Nick's moronic story about Maxine leaving on a space ship with Hitler. She wouldn't be happy the ship had no KFC tractor beam.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Thankfully for Nick he has brave JoS Guardians like 'cumdump' the crackhead to defend the JoS. Well that's when you're just a plain old fucking loser at that point. Is that a step up or down from Sly Scorpion the JoS Guardian who defends the JoS by abusing meth and writing poetry to his mentality ill scat fetishes. The JoS the Joy of Scat.

I guess Nick is running out of shit eating, drug people so he has to come up with something new. But he will just end up shitting his pants and pass the mess off to Sly Scorpion and Sitardass from its own insane crackhead scat rants. Maybe that is why they all hang around each other. Seriously why does all of Nick's top people smoke crack and eat shit.