So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

Celeste AikoGal

Re: So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Joy of Satan is doing nothing to make Earth a better place. they only hurt everyone who disagrees with them. I want to say some experiences of psychic attacks that i had, as an ex member:

the first months of being in JoS i often dreamed of metallic voices talking unknown languages, which probably are greys or whatever evil things. And the most shocking well..

i woke up paralyzed and, saw in the furniture near the bed, a long shadow arm with long nails like a monster moving while i was being paralyzed. It scared me. When i stopped being in JoS, everything like this stopped. It felt real. It felt like the sharpened nail shadow hand was here. It was in night. I don't know if it is just a sleep paralysis but, it felt so real.
Celeste AikoGal

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:59 am I remember when I was hit with the effects of a certain period of intense Kriya practice I was standing outside in the night under the star's. My spiritual heart the heart chakra opened and I felt connected to all things the stars the universe and mother earth and my soul. To become conscious of my own soul is something I never forgot. Its different to connect that way over the intellectualized narcissism of people like Mamba and what he preached the projection of being a total asshole.

Maxine would pretend to care about animals but in private would always freak on me and order me to stop being vegetarian this offended her on the most insane level despite I never preached anything or barely mentioned it. I never did in the end. I had intense experiences when eating meat in my own dreams I was feeling and seeing flashes of what the animals I had eaten had felt in the slaughter house. The energy does get imprinted into the meat and transferred through the energy bodies, consciousness of the human. It was fucking awful.
Yes, she didn't care at all about animals. She said vegetarian or vegan was an agenda (what?). Then i remember someone said that meat was needed in order to have a sane body or this stuff, including Maxine. Following vegetarian diet, feels very healthy and will never regret it, one of the best decisions i've ever made. They literally lost their head when someone promoted vegetarianism, but no one of them ever spoke of animal cruelty.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Veganism is argued about the semantics' but its original definition is a plant based diet. It has its benefit's but the problem is it lacks proper nutrition in the long run that supplements can't cover fully. Vegetarianism is the diet that has been proven with the two long term studies on the Seventh day Adventist's in America to work over generations.

My experience with vegetarianism is it cleans and expands the energy field and opens up the psychic abilities it creates a higher flow of spiritual energy in the body. I have read from spiritualists who have worked with a lot of people they can tell vegetarian's from the color of their aura its a bright white to violet color the highest frequency levels of spiritual energy. Meat is full of heavy and dull, negative energy and toxicity. It shrinks down the energy field and dulls the psychic abilities and creates heavy negative energy. In India a lot of the people who work the negative currents eat meat for this reason it puts them into contact with lower frequency realms and entities. Despite Maxine's rage filled stupidity even the medical writings of the physician's the top minds in Europe to the Kings and royals hundreds of years ago wrote that too much meat causes numerous illness and should not be over eaten. This was in the time of the Tudor dynasty. Maxine wanted to eat like a fucking pig and feast on the worst shit like KFC, as much as possible. She was sick all the time and full of mindless rage most of the time.

Most people in the ancient western world ate meat but the mystic's were the vegetarians. The Roman Emperor Constantine and the creator of the Catholic Church made vegetarianism the death penalty in an attempt to stamp out mysticism and higher spiritual awareness. He was a member of Sol Invictus and Mithraism he knew why they did this practice.
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:58 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:59 am I remember when I was hit with the effects of a certain period of intense Kriya practice I was standing outside in the night under the star's. My spiritual heart the heart chakra opened and I felt connected to all things the stars the universe and mother earth and my soul. To become conscious of my own soul is something I never forgot. Its different to connect that way over the intellectualized narcissism of people like Mamba and what he preached the projection of being a total asshole.

Maxine would pretend to care about animals but in private would always freak on me and order me to stop being vegetarian this offended her on the most insane level despite I never preached anything or barely mentioned it. I never did in the end. I had intense experiences when eating meat in my own dreams I was feeling and seeing flashes of what the animals I had eaten had felt in the slaughter house. The energy does get imprinted into the meat and transferred through the energy bodies, consciousness of the human. It was fucking awful.
Yes, she didn't care at all about animals. She said vegetarian or vegan was an agenda (what?). Then i remember someone said that meat was needed in order to have a sane body or this stuff, including Maxine. Following vegetarian diet, feels very healthy and will never regret it, one of the best decisions i've ever made. They literally lost their head when someone promoted vegetarianism, but no one of them ever spoke of animal cruelty.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:54 pm Nothing you have stated including your attempt to psychoanalyze me of which your not qualified to engage in especially over the internet. Changes 16 of personal experience of the LHP within the JoS and outside of the JoS.

Satan is listed as the ruler of Thaumiel along with Moloch people who engage in Klipothic magic and travel to Thaumiel do meet Satan in that realm. My experience of working with Satan in his infernal form and celestial form of Lucifer is he is from that realm by personal experience not your opinion of what it should be and shouldn't be.

Were was I kicked out of any Yahoo group in 2015? I also stated I left on my personal decision to leave the JoS in July of 20 as a High Priest on my own free will. You have to constantly lie to attempt to manipulate my report on 16 years of experience. What does that tell me about your arguments. I corrected you not that long ago on this forum. You keep lying and lying. Its a repeated tactic of yours I no longer assign to just being under informed. This is bad behavior on your part. I'am trying to have respect for you but this is not decent behavior.
LockyMoth wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:30 pm Here I don't agree with your statements. Just like you can use Demons in White Magic so you can solve love problems, Eligor, you can also use Demons to break up a couple, for example. So, both positive and negative sides.

And besides that, HPSZola is having this place more fairly conducted now due to the help Satan has inspired her to put here. So, if Satan didn't carry about his people like you have stated, he would have let Nick and Mamba do a lot of chaos to Theistic Satanists and make them abandon the work.

But Satan doesn't do that, in fact Satan and the Demons are not abandoning people and are not vampiric or qlippothic entities.

For example, because in the past I used to do RTRs I ultimately ended up to be very suicidal, like I have said, I wanted to take my life for 18 times after each RTR I did. That was when I pro RTRs and didn't seek help from Satan as I thought I would do the right thing.

But, when I asked Satan he helped me overcome my suicidal tendencies, he thought me about the fact to not let guard down but at the same time to not engage in useless magical fighting which would put me in danger and help the world find the Truth.

I do all of His sayings and I don't regret anything, not even to this day.

I know that the RTRs are Qlipothic entities channeling methods and I have stopped doing them for over 3 years.

I think you associate things wrongly based on your past trauma, psychological trauma because of the JoS abusive demoting.

You admitted to being kicked out abusively by Nick and his goons back in 2015 in Yahoo Groups, and also in 2020 from ancient-forums.com.

So that is why you are wrongly associating Satan as being bad or misleading.

Well, due to the fact that there are also the RTRs implied sadly wrongly done at you and me by the JoS crackheads, you and me and many others who are against the JoS are deceived by the entities that the JoS has channeled through the RTRs which are more empowered Hebrew rather than a serious shattering.
Well... here will be something which you will have to disseminate a lot if you want to get the meanings of it. Also, note for the staff here I don't want to engage in arguments but this time it seems like I have no other options but to continue this now...

Anyways...

For starters, I am not trying to psychoanalyze you, that is so out of the line and logics. I have, trust me, other people to "psychoanalyze" but due to the fact that they work for Nick surprisingly, they are mine and yours enemies.

And second of all, I was truthful as always about the fact that you are suffering from past psychological trauma. You have been abusively kicked from the JoS in 2015, even the Maxine lunatic admitted it. Maybe it was one of her other rants, you tell me. I can say that she also doxxed you at that time, as she made your name publicly available.

Look at this article from their goddamn JoS defended website or whatever it is called this days: https://radostsatane.com/DefendingJoS/M ... _2010.html and it cites the following: Then, within the past couple of months [October 2010], several sources have come forward and stated that traitor Dann Stafford who was a Joy of Satan High Priest at one time, accepted a bribe totaling in the six digits, to try to destroy me and the JoS- WAY BACK IN 2005 [OBVIOUSLY THE ENEMY WAS PLENTY WORRIED AT THAT POINT]. The enemy targeted him because he was on the inside. He failed miserably and didn't live long enough to enjoy his wealth. I also heard towards the end of his life, he turned to jewsus christ in desperation. Total FOOL..

I for somehow felt that she mentioned you here and she doxxed you, and she mentioned you in a lunatic-infested mind manner. So, I don't trust her when she said that you were the Enemy, you clearly weren't. But, in any ways whatsoever, this proves my point that you were kicked out abusively by Maxine, probably following Nick's orders from behind, who the hell knows.

For second, related to your statements about Satan. Please stop posting lies about Him and His identity as yeah, I know that can he appear in many forms and I have seen both his "Angelic" and Infernal forms and none of them made me feel negative. I wasn't energetically vampirized in any way, nor drained of dharma and power. I am alive and kicking under Satan's protection and Satan doesn't betray me.

Satan is not the ruler of the Thaumiel, never have I found this in any Grimmoires I have researched so, this doesn't qualify as a qualitative debunking from you, sorry Don.

I am having respect in my statements and I don't doubt that you have been much longer in the occult than me okay, but let's make this clear that some things that you have stated are incorrect and they need to be repaired, or at least clarified. I don't force anybody.

Related to other messages you have left here on this forum: I know of SlyScorpion, I know of a lot of people there including the guardians, at least a half of them and I have entered a war sphere that is very difficult to maintain, but I maintain it. I know for example that Blitz is an Autistic Arab idiot who didn't even have an adventure in his life, I know that Lydia is a sick meat addict who also scammed people about astrology, Blackdragon666, well, he scammed me with fake astro readings too, as for the now Alchemyst7 guardian he is a Romanian idiot who is working for Nick from some time and he has a lot of accquitances in the JoS.

So, I know a lot about of them.

Maxine has always been a liar, I understood this as when she stated that Hitler was supposedly in Hell and that she contacted his spirit. No, Hitler is no Antichrist, he is not in Hell and I got this a lot after binge reading history books and occult books as well. I know a lot about soul anagrams, soul transcending ways etc etc. Various information that is useful.

If you are so hateful of the JoS which I am too, why don't you unite forces and call all of your other people and accquitances, and try to take over the JoS. I am so "lying and disrespectful" to you that I want you back as you were legitimately, a HP of the JoS. You posted many good articles, I even have an archived version of the JoS Yahoo Groups and I saw your topics, why then now a sudden turn away from Satanism and considering it bad because of bad experiences. I was doxxed too by the JoS, I was manipulated by them a lot, they made me think that doing Jewish trickery with the RTRs (as I have implied, I have lately found that) I was saving the world but in the end I was just fucking up myself and chakras. About the how the tables have turned thing when I have realized that the RTRs are Jewish trickery so I was just praising the Enemy or Jewsus at that time.

For the rest of the things, trust me that Nick is on constant trail over me and you, and the fact that I have started my spiritual war against him and his tactics triggers him even more. But, Satan (not Jesus) helps us in this War. We just need to do the right thing.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:19 am Joy of Satan is doing nothing to make Earth a better place. they only hurt everyone who disagrees with them. I want to say some experiences of psychic attacks that i had, as an ex member:

the first months of being in JoS i often dreamed of metallic voices talking unknown languages, which probably are greys or whatever evil things. And the most shocking well..

i woke up paralyzed and, saw in the furniture near the bed, a long shadow arm with long nails like a monster moving while i was being paralyzed. It scared me. When i stopped being in JoS, everything like this stopped. It felt real. It felt like the sharpened nail shadow hand was here. It was in night. I don't know if it is just a sleep paralysis but, it felt so real.
Unfortunately, when you saw that arm it wasn't a sleep paralysis attack, it was all the results of the energies that reside on the JoS, from the RTRs.

I am glad that, just like me and others, you have taken the good path into stopping on being JoS and basically not evolving if you were there. Very unfortunate to say this about a Satanic Ministry after all, who shouldn't have been in this way. But, that is what it is, sometimes we have to embrace reality, living in the present, learning from the past and knowing what is to come in the near future, based on our decision and evolution as well.

Just for some acknowledgement :) : Can you please tell me on which time range you were member of the JoS (like in what year, either when they had the old forums or this new one) and, if you may, I don't barge forcefully into anyone's life, share some experiences that you had in their "community". Here is not the JoS forums so, feel free to share whenever you need.

Thanks

Ave Satanas:

P.S.: I was attacked by JoS RTR-related entities too when I was pro-JoS. There was a black squid like entity who would attack me and try to drain me of energy and infest me with its dark gooish (bad Saturnian aspect) energy.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:58 am

True lol, Maxine always reeked out saying that veganism is an agenda by the Zionists.

I respect your decision here, just like I respect Don's and many other's, even though some ideas and paths are a little different. But that is the benefit of individuality and LHP who will bring fruitful collaborations in the future.
Celeste AikoGal

LockyMoth wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:10 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:19 am Joy of Satan is doing nothing to make Earth a better place. they only hurt everyone who disagrees with them. I want to say some experiences of psychic attacks that i had, as an ex member:

Unfortunately, when you saw that arm it wasn't a sleep paralysis attack, it was all the results of the energies that reside on the JoS, from the RTRs.

I am glad that, just like me and others, you have taken the good path into stopping on being JoS and basically not evolving if you were there. Very unfortunate to say this about a Satanic Ministry after all, who shouldn't have been in this way. But, that is what it is, sometimes we have to embrace reality, living in the present, learning from the past and knowing what is to come in the near future, based on our decision and evolution as well.

Just for some acknowledgement :) : Can you please tell me on which time range you were member of the JoS (like in what year, either when they had the old forums or this new one) and, if you may, I don't barge forcefully into anyone's life, share some experiences that you had in their "community". Here is not the JoS forums so, feel free to share whenever you need.

Thanks

Ave Satanas:

P.S.: I was attacked by JoS RTR-related entities too when I was pro-JoS. There was a black squid like entity who would attack me and try to drain me of energy and infest me with its dark gooish (bad Saturnian aspect) energy.
Was in the new forum since 2019. What I mostly saw is Maxine disappearing during covid times after she did a list of survive tutorials and then Don leaving and how mostly Maxine and Cobra got told by Satan and Lilith a pandemic would have killed many people.

What was triggering is them always attacking people that came in the forum and asked things. Someone said their god Hitler was vegetarian, thing proven by history and they lost their mind saying "it's the jews who corrupted it!". Also well, like if someone said they had a mental disorder, someone said that meditation would have had solved it or long workings. They also promoted loneliness, such as talking only to people in the forum and avoiding every other person except satanists. They hated all trans people and bullied them as their main target, saying they are zionists. They discredited other religions especially hinduism saying hinduism nowadays is dead, which is not true. They said racist and misogynistic things, like Cobra trying to justify Andrew Tate. imagine dividing sections per race. They think they're the only ones with truth and discredit everyone else. They sound more like a bunch of right wingers conservatives rather than actual satanists. Cobra himself said conservatism is part of Satanism, so they follow this.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:00 am
LockyMoth wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:10 am

Thanks

Ave Satanas:

Was in the new forum since 2019. What I mostly saw is Maxine disappearing during covid times after she did a list of survive tutorials and then Don leaving and how mostly Maxine and Cobra got told by Satan and Lilith a pandemic would have killed many people.

What was triggering is them always attacking people that came in the forum and asked things. Someone said their god Hitler was vegetarian, thing proven by history and they lost their mind saying "it's the jews who corrupted it!". Also well, like if someone said they had a mental disorder, someone said that meditation would have had solved it or long workings. They also promoted loneliness, such as talking only to people in the forum and avoiding every other person except satanists. They hated all trans people and bullied them as their main target, saying they are zionists. They discredited other religions especially hinduism saying hinduism nowadays is dead, which is not true. They said racist and misogynistic things, like Cobra trying to justify Andrew Tate. imagine dividing sections per race. They think they're the only ones with truth and discredit everyone else. They sound more like a bunch of right wingers conservatives rather than actual satanists. Cobra himself said conservatism is part of Satanism, so they follow this.
Thank you for sharing the experiences. Yeah they are very dangerous as they promote cult like mentality, that is why they are saying to not talk go others but only those on the forums.

That is the effect of the Rotchard Syndrome in which a member which is interested in Satanism, in the case of the JoS is caught both spiritually and digitally in some kind of knots so he or she can't escape.

They also use the sect like calling of "Brother" and "Sister" like, if you made a post (imagining things as if I were you) you would then be called "Sister" Celeste AikoGal.

I always believed that it is cult-like to call people who you barely know info about Sisters or Brothers.

And that Andrew Tate thing 🤢 is so gross.

So "Sister" (lol) CelesteAikoGal, thank you for sharing this with us ;)

Ave Satanas
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I' am not HP Dan, he was already gone when I showed up back in 05. He is still alive however. Maxine lied about that with Dan and I suspect her rage against Dan was he just had an open conversation about Maxine's bullshit. She lied about the woman the Yoga teacher who she claimed her devil daddy killed she is still alive and selling books on Amazon.

There is no point I 'am not a Satanist and I already went over all that.

Nick hates gay people and trans people with a intense rage. Maxine also hated Black people with mindless rage. Its because she used to date Black men in her younger druggie days from what she stated about her early life and they were abusive to her. But she has a history of dating abusive men, doing lots of drugs and being the village bicycle, everyone got a ride. She claimed even her White husband Cliff was abusive to her. That her Arab husband was a worthless father who left her and their two kids high and dry and was abusive. She also claimed she had a literal total mental breakdown at least once in life.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That is why HP Carlson was kicked out by Nick for being openly gay. Nick hated him and was always trying to bully him for being Gay.