So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

LockyMoth

Re: So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:58 pm I' am not HP Dan, he was already gone when I showed up back in 05. He is still alive however. Maxine lied about that with Dan and I suspect her rage against Dan was he just had an open conversation about Maxine's bullshit. She lied about the woman the Yoga teacher who she claimed her devil daddy killed she is still alive and selling books on Amazon.

There is no point I 'am not a Satanist and I already went over all that.

Nick hates gay people and trans people with a intense rage. Maxine also hated Black people with mindless rage. Its because she used to date Black men in her younger druggie days from what she stated about her early life and they were abusive to her. But she has a history of dating abusive men, doing lots of drugs and being the village bicycle, everyone got a ride. She claimed even her White husband Cliff was abusive to her. That her Arab husband was a worthless father who left her and their two kids high and dry and was abusive. She also claimed she had a literal total mental breakdown at least once in life.
Thank you for your honest clarification, honestly. It really helped.

I always felt based on the writing style that it was a rant from Maxine. About that Yoga instructor I don't know that much but, when I will be interested, I will know who to ask, that is you of course.

As for Maxine's dating experiences, damn I must say, she really had problems. Her life was total crap that is what it is.

And, one question regarding this reply of yours: if you are not a Satanist, what are you then?

I won't judge, I just want a clarification, yet again lol.

Ave Satanas I will say, according to my own modus operandi ;)
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Maxine stated her father was an abusive, alcoholic. That's probably the reason for a lot of her problems. Maxine was the living meme of her if daddy had of loved her more she wouldn't be such a whore.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I'am not a Satanist, as for your question about why don't I just team up with other people and build a new JoS. Its not needed even if I was one. You have the T4S once Zola finishes clearing all the Mamba nonsense out and building it into a real organization why not stay and be apart of that and help out here.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:53 pm Maxine stated her father was an abusive, alcoholic. That's probably the reason for a lot of her problems. Maxine was the living meme of her if daddy had of loved her more she wouldn't be such a whore.
Yes, that's true. According to an astrological perspective I can say that Maxine had a strong sun in Cancer and Neptune in bad aspect with Mars. Those give both bad aspects on the paternal side in general.

Her Neptune with bad Mars aspect indicates that her father was a strong alcoholic, and chances are on the father's side even on his own family, his father may have been an alcoholic too.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:56 pm I'am not a Satanist, as for your question about why don't I just team up with other people and build a new JoS. Its not needed even if I was one. You have the T4S once Zola finishes clearing all the Mamba nonsense out and building it into a real organization why not stay and be apart of that and help out here.
Well, first and foremost I am glad about the updates, honestly. I can't wait to see both the Flower of Life, which you have suggested, and also the things that will be to come.

T4S after all even had a Google business location so, I can say it is written in stars that it will be a real organization.

I understand that you don't want to be involved into JoS rebuilding. Thank you for sharing my opinion and I respect your decision, after all, I don't force anything on anybody, I am not Nick and his goonies lol 😂.

I wish all the best and I will stay on these forums, they are wonderful, but I also have to manage my organizations sk, sorry but I can't do much at the given time
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

This organization can become something once Zola builds the new doctrine. Mamba or Mamblahism was a confused and chaotic orbit going nowhere and into total nothingness. He was a mill stone around the neck of Zola and this place.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:21 pm This organization can become something once Zola builds the new doctrine. Mamba or Mamblahism was a confused and chaotic orbit going nowhere and into total nothingness. He was a mill stone around the neck of Zola and this place.
That's true, couldn't have believed that Mamba was such a jerk but, eh, that is life after all.

I can't wait to see the results of Zola's doctrine applied here.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

A lot of JoS members have stated that about Lydia. Now she gets to be a JoS guardian for stealing from the JoS community. She used to post strange articles detailing and praising her chorionic masturbation habits back in the day at the JoS forum. Maybe she couldn't find the time between her habit to get to the orders and keep her word. But she also kept the money so she was straight out stealing off people and not giving a fuck about the JoS community.

A thief and a liar, like Lydia is who Nick rewards and makes a guardian of those she stabs in the back and steals off. Its making the fox the guardian of the hen house. That shows what Nick is doing, the same she is.
LockyMoth wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:25 pm I know that Lydia is a sick meat addict who also scammed people about astrology...
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Something that is well known among the high ranking occult community those who want to work with higher beings and spirits. If your a fucking total piece of shit like Nick or Lydia they will not give you the time of day. Higher realm beings are people too and don't waste their time on absolute fucking criminals and pieces of shit like those people. That also means Sitardass aka 'cumdump' the crackhead and Sly Shit eater the meth freak.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:22 pm A lot of JoS members have stated that about Lydia. Now she gets to be a JoS guardian for stealing from the JoS community. She used to post strange articles detailing and praising her chorionic masturbation habits back in the day at the JoS forum. Maybe she couldn't find the time between her habit to get to the orders and keep her word. But she also kept the money so she was straight out stealing off people and not giving a fuck about the JoS community.

A thief and a liar, like Lydia is who Nick rewards and makes a guardian of those she stabs in the back and steals off. Its making the fox the guardian of the hen house. That shows what Nick is doing, the same she is.
LockyMoth wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:25 pm I know that Lydia is a sick meat addict who also scammed people about astrology...
True, she scammed up a lot of people and then she lied her way that she would give the money back but she never gave the money back and became the guardian. She kinda profited from the fact that she lied about giving back money too as people on the JoS, especially nowadays are very ignorant and won't logically connect anything from the exterior about Lydia or anybody else.

Same applies to that South African dude BlackDragon666 who didn't make any visible contribution, rather than free astrology readings for JoS members (how funny is that he only copy-pasted information for my free reading too) and probably gets money from scams and personal info digging done for Nick. I have always doubted BlackDragon666 as being used as a perfect weapon to dig information on members. Who knows what they are doing with that information honestly.