So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

LockyMoth

Re: So He Admitted It What Now For Satanism

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:34 pm Something that is well known among the high ranking occult community those who want to work with higher beings and spirits. If your a fucking total piece of shit like Nick or Lydia they will not give you the time of day. Higher realm beings are people too and don't waste their time on absolute fucking criminals and pieces of shit like those people. That also means Sitardass aka 'cumdump' the crackhead and Sly Shit eater the meth freak.
Yeah lol, they always believe that they are channeling high realm entities when they are losers frying themselves with drugs, have suicidal thoughts, fry their astral communications with Jewish RTRs, so, we clearly know that they are not open to the astral at all.

Most of them don't end well like Ol Agredco and Henu, they were annoying even at the beginning, ass kissed Nick so they have off-mod privilege and as time passed they became even more paranoid like for a member that was asking about a free reading from BlackDragon666 about his friend's chart (luckily I told my friend in time not to send anything to BlackDragon666 as he collects info and sends it to Nick) well, because of the phony username that member had, Henu came to reply and said that how about that member donates the shekels he has to the JoS and then to BlackDragon666. They became very paranoid AF and that member, I know he is my friend from Portugal and he is not Jewish at all. Yet, Henu and Ol implied that he is Jewish.

Just as proof of how paranoid they are.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The situation is Maxine is dead and gone the last three years and her Satan did not save her she was only in her fifties. And the situation is her own son and mother died awfully back in 2013 and her Satan or demons didn't intervene to save either of them. Her Satan and demons allowed Nick to then destroy the Clergy of the JoS along with the best members of the lay community and then plunder and destroy the entire JoS community appointing, thieves, liars, drug addicts and mentality ill criminals into positions of influence to enforce Nick's own criminality. Which has totality destroyed the entire JoS ministries.

Now Nick is just shaking the last few people down for as much money as he can get out of them. In the name of 'gods' that did nothing to help Maxine or her own family and left them to just die. Maxine obviously didn't have any Magnum Opus, she's dead. And Nick in three years after Maxine being dead has done nothing to further any research into that area. He just posts some empty noise to shake people down for money.

Explain that.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:47 am The situation is Maxine is dead and gone the last three years and her Satan did not save her she was only in her fifties. And the situation is her own son and mother died awfully back in 2013 and her Satan or demons didn't intervene to save either of them. Her Satan and demons allowed Nick to then destroy the Clergy of the JoS along with the best members of the lay community and then plunder and destroy the entire JoS community appointing, thieves, liars, drug addicts and mentality ill criminals into positions of influence to enforce Nick's own criminality. Which has totality destroyed the entire JoS ministries.

Now Nick is just shaking the last few people down for as much money as he can get out of them. In the name of 'gods' that did nothing to help Maxine or her own family and left them to just die. Maxine obviously didn't have any Magnum Opus, she's dead. And Nick in three years after Maxine being dead has done nothing to further any research into that area. He just posts some empty noise to shake people down for money.

Explain that.
Ya that's true. I know of Maxine being dead for three years, very soon for four years due to the CoVid-19 pandemic. And yes, Nick took advantage of that to spread his vicious agenda and to promote criminals, thieves, drug addicts and what not.

The JoS ministries that are nowadays, don't look at all like the JoS ministries that were in the past. I have done lots of research on this, I have checked the old website, forum archives, the current forum, the current website, everything, and I know that things changed drastically bad after Nick's coming of priesthood and abusively spreading his agenda with the RTRs.

I agree with your points as they are based on the same factual information that I came across.