Satancon 2023

Don Danko333

Satancon 2023

Post by Don Danko333 »

I watched the coverage of Satancon in Boston, it was just a Satanic version of a Rockyhorror picture show fetish party. This is high level Satanism a dude in panties leading some goth chick around on a leash in a fetish dom relationship. Praise...um...well...whatever.
LockyMoth

Re: Satancon 2023

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:04 am I watched the coverage of Satancon in Boston, it was just a Satanic version of a Rockyhorror picture show fetish party. This is high level Satanism a dude in panties leading some goth chick around on a leash in a fetish dom relationship. Praise...um...well...whatever.
Lol, that Satancon in Boston showing such disgusting things doesn't have anything to do with the nature of Satanism.

Gnosticism and Gothicism are totally separated things and in most if not all of the cases, Enemy controlled.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Its not enemy controlled there is no enemy. That is what Satanism is, that is how people engage in it and display it. Its a SJW, fetish community. Maybe Satan destroyed the JoS and maybe Satan destroyed it for a reason while making the Satanic Temple the number one Satanic organization in America.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Thu May 04, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:10 am Its not enemy controlled there is no enemy. That is what Satanism is, that is how people engage in it and display it. Its a SJW, fetish community.
Unluckily, this is not a nowadays practice. People have been using a fake version of Satanism to cause problems like this and show strange fetishes, just like they did with the Satanic Panic in the 90's.

Satanism doesn't stand for this nature.

And me and my organization are not affiliated with this kind of stuff and never will be.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Did Satan destroy the JoS? And if so why? Maxine is dead after all and nothing is left of that place its finished.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Thu May 04, 2023 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Let me know when your organization is as large as the Satanic Temple and can host major public events. The Satanic Temple is the flagship organization that represents Satanism. It must then have the blessings of Satan. When the other large organization the JoS has been destroyed by Satan's will.
LockyMoth wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:13 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:10 am Its not enemy controlled there is no enemy. That is what Satanism is, that is how people engage in it and display it. Its a SJW, fetish community.
Unluckily, this is not a nowadays practice. People have been using a fake version of Satanism to cause problems like this and show strange fetishes, just like they did with the Satanic Panic in the 90's.

And me and my organization are not affiliated with this kind of stuff and never will be.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Thu May 04, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:14 am Did Satan destroy the JoS? And if so why?
It is far more complex than what it seems, but to detail it short, Satan didn't destroy the JoS. Nick in fact isn't even communicating with Satan, or with other Demonic entities. The JoS was never meant to be a place for lowkey individuals and infiltrates. Honestly.

Basically all the RTRs and who knows what manipulation techniques the Enemy has been using are so evident. It wasn't Satan that caused Vovim Baghie and Mycalma to have bad lives and eventually kill themselves, and it wasn't also Satan that would have make Zola get out. No, it was all Nick's attitude and the entities who are Non-Satanic that he communicates with.
LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:16 am Let me know when your organization is as large as the ToS and can host major public events. The ToS is the flagship organization that represents Satanism. It must then have the blessings of Satan. When the other large organization the JoS has been destroyed by Satan's will.
LockyMoth wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:13 am

Ok, I will notify you with great pleasure, after all, the project has just started, but, be certain that we will have our approaches as well in the future, digital and, if the Fates are in our favor, physical approaches.

For clarification, by ToS you mean Temple of Set?
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

These are all methods of Satan's destruction of the JoS.
LockyMoth wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:19 am
Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:14 am Did Satan destroy the JoS? And if so why?
It is far more complex than what it seems, but to detail it short, Satan didn't destroy the JoS. Nick in fact isn't even communicating with Satan, or with other Demonic entities. The JoS was never meant to be a place for lowkey individuals and infiltrates. Honestly.

Basically all the RTRs and who knows what manipulation techniques the Enemy has been using are so evident. It wasn't Satan that caused Vovim Baghie and Mycalma to have bad lives and eventually kill themselves, and it wasn't also Satan that would have make Zola get out. No, it was all Nick's attitude and the entities who are Non-Satanic that he communicates with.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

ToS the Temple of Satan.