Satancon 2023

LockyMoth

Re: Satancon 2023

Post by LockyMoth »

Don Danko333 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:23 am ToS the Temple of Satan.
Temple of Satan? Can you please detail more?

I personally heard of The Satanic Temple but never heard of Temple of Satan.

That's strange but my agendas for contacts is sometimes one that is very scrambled sometimes lol
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Same group I heard they used to call themselves the Temple of Satan. Now the Satanic Temple.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Satan destroyed the JoS. And rewards the Satanic Temple that is the true Satanism. That is the will of Satan otherwise it couldn't be in this situation. That is his current.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

One of the buzzwords describing this 'event' is 'inclusive'. You can see the alphabet agenda. Rainbows, grown men wearing fetish things like the high heels. The guy wearing a skull. Symbol of death. When the original (Serapis) was all about life. So its a total inversion. Just the same as christianity. And whats with the blow up doll? This and christianity has done such a number on peoples heads.

This is just a fetish party. Nothing spiritual here.

urk.jpg
urk.jpg (209.02 KiB) Viewed 308 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

not related but Aquino messed everything up by saying Satan is Set. When CoS became atheistic, theistic satanists of the CoS left and remained of their theistic belief. Robert Fraize, ex member and priest of CoS, was the guide of Theistic Satanism in CoS and talked about it how CoS lost itself; I saw it in his book "Satans' Bible". (additional info about the CoS). Aquino only messed things more up, saying Set is Satan which is not. There were two factions that were rivals in CoS: theistics and atheistics, but then theistics left.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

That's Nick's girl friend.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:28 am And whats with the blow up doll?

urk.jpg
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Oh!

LOL

Serapis (Satan)

Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:28 am One of the buzzwords describing this 'event' is 'inclusive'. You can see the alphabet agenda. Rainbows, grown men wearing fetish things like the high heels. The guy wearing a skull. Symbol of death. When the original (Serapis) was all about life. So its a total inversion. Just the same as christianity. And whats with the blow up doll? This and christianity has done such a number on peoples heads.

This is just a fetish party. Nothing spiritual here.

urk.jpg
Disgusting stuff associated with satanism. Notice TST, fake satanists.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

I can understand the argument. Set was called Sethen in Egypt and that name means Saturn in the ancient language as does Satan. This argument has been made for awhile including from Egyptologists.
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:30 am not related but Aquino messed everything up by saying Satan is Set. When CoS became atheistic, theistic satanists of the CoS left and remained of their theistic belief. Robert Fraize, ex member and priest of CoS, was the guide of Theistic Satanism in CoS and talked about it how CoS lost itself; I saw it in his book "Satans' Bible". (additional info about the CoS). Aquino only messed things more up, saying Set is Satan which is not. There were two factions that were rivals in CoS: theistics and atheistics, but then theistics left.
Last edited by Don Danko333 on Thu May 04, 2023 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"Disgusting stuff associated with satanism. Notice TST, fake satanists."

Yes, I think this drag con fetish party event group is the group that also endorses that it is a human 'right' to be able to murder unborn children. Which I think is totally disgusting, anti-human and anti-life.

Serapis (Satan)