You are your own planet

LockyMoth

You are your own planet

Post by LockyMoth »

Hello, everyone!

Today, a lot of us are beginning to feel the effects of the Age of Aquarius, the Age of All Change and evolution, of Regeneration and Liberation, Repairing the Bad and Enforcing the Good and discerning Truth from Lies.

As this era slowly begins to make even more of its appearance within the time being, some of us may have emotional struggles. Those can be natural or from the Enemy of Humanity.

Regardless of the cause, you should always maintain a positive thinking and strengthen your spiritual evolution throughout this era as everything will be alrigh.

For example, we should always thank the Universe and Serapis / Satan for the fact that we are going to evolve soon and regardless of how many negative events we have gone through in our life, we are all here and well and we wil reach the Spirirual Absolution phenomena safe ans out of harm's way.

For feeding ourselves with positive dharmic energy and tl further develop our Aura and mindset, we all need to do these useful things:

1. Stay calm and focus on your future better version of self while we are bombarded with a lot of fake news and panic in social media, even to this day, we must all remember to reach evolution by focusing on our better version of ourselves.

For starters, we can direct our focus instead on how do I lose weight or how do I become more beauty, to actually cutting the ties with the obstacles that are keeping ourselves resolving our problems.

For example: you want to gain muscle and be fit, you need to start and focus on eating, sleeping and behaving healthier.

If you want to become more beautiful, focus on the both aspects of beauty: spiritual and physical one. It is important that you have these two characteristics well balanced, despite of their different polarity.

2. Remember to think positive thinking positive was the way we, Human beings got over a lot of stress and events that were a little bit out of our control. Especially now, focus on what you can do and how you can solve it for a long time basis. And, moreover instead of saying it is impossible, always begin an idea with "let's see".

3. have healthy habits having healthy habits is another important way to keep your interior planet / astral body safe.

Building healthy habits is easy, as long as you don't go to the extremes, like: you play a lot of videogames. Instead of playing videogames all night and days becoming addicted to them, make sure that you control the time you are spending playing such games. You can play for 1 or 2 hours in the free time and after that hours have passed, do something else like:

A. Doing exercise
B. Talking
C. Meditate / Evolve spiritually
D. Spread Truth to others
E. Smile. Smiling is the best way to rise the levels of oxytocin in your body, maintaing yourself happy all the time as well. It is also helping attracting positive spiritual energies that are from Satan and the Gods. Satan is always happy as a Father who welcomes us all the time.

And last but not least:

4. Satan and the Gods will never betray us - Regardless of the difficulties we are going through, Satan and the Gods are with us and they will never, but NEVER betray us.

As an example, I can state my own experience with Satan:

I remember I was at a time of problem, I had really huge problems on my spiritual path and I was at a point of being attacked merciless by the Enemy.

Never have I thought defeating one of its entities, but out of "nowhere" Satan came to me and gave me courage and tact to defeat Enemy attacks once more. I thank Satan even to this day.

In any ways whatsoever, remember that you are your own planet. Spread positivity, help others, give knowledge when there is need of it, spread the Truth and help others discern it from lies, and evolve spiritually and never give up on the path of Satan and the Gods.

YOU ARE YOUR OWN PLANET
Attachments
You are your own planet :)
You are your own planet :)
planet_orig.jpg (97.85 KiB) Viewed 183 times
Celeste AikoGal

Re: You are your own planet

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Great sermon - this is the Dharmic life. Hail Satan/Lucifer!
LockyMoth

Re: You are your own planet

Post by LockyMoth »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:36 pm Great sermon - this is the Dharmic life. Hail Satan/Lucifer!

Hail Satan / Lucifer!